Why the Right loves Putin

The American Left rejects Putin because he's not a true Communist like their Founding Fathers Uncle Joe Stalin and Chairman Mao; he's too much about free markets and prosperity for their tastes

I am a 3rd position person so neither right or left I am just correct. I love Putin. I would LOVE for him to run America. Oh and that band of trash pussy riot got what they deserved 100%.

Pussy Riot OWNS Putin. They know just how to play him for the puppet dictator he is

First they get arrested on trumped up theft charges
Then Cossacks whip them in full view of the international press

Is there any better way to get their message about Putin out to the world? Can Putin be any more politically inept? Even Hitler behaved himself during the Olympics

I can see why Republicans worship the guy.....he follows their political strategy

Well we know you democrats would allow every known degenerate to run rough shod over the country and its people but Russia still has standards and they expect them to be followed. Its pretty pathetic when Russia is more free than the USA...I thoroughly enjoyed that beat down...nothing but scum that should have been executed the first time around.

I'm missing something. Where does all this hate and fear come from. Pussy Riot are young girls who sing and dance for free speech. They are peaceful freedom fighters. They use singing and dancing to promote freedom. How can a normal American not love kids asking for free speech by singing and dancing?

If they want "Freedom" move to the US. Russia enjoys traditional values and not little bitches advocating degeneracy in every aspect of life. They got what they deserved.

Putin made Obama look like an inept boob. Is it Putin's fault that Obama throws like a girl too?

One doesn't need to approve of Putin to appreciate how he outplayed Obama. Only idiots are unable to make the distinction....

Last edited:
I am a 3rd position person so neither right or left I am just correct. I love Putin. I would LOVE for him to run America. Oh and that band of trash pussy riot got what they deserved 100%.

Pussy Riot OWNS Putin. They know just how to play him for the puppet dictator he is

First they get arrested on trumped up theft charges
Then Cossacks whip them in full view of the international press

Is there any better way to get their message about Putin out to the world? Can Putin be any more politically inept? Even Hitler behaved himself during the Olympics

I can see why Republicans worship the guy.....he follows their political strategy

Well we know you democrats would allow every known degenerate to run rough shod over the country and its people but Russia still has standards and they expect them to be followed. Its pretty pathetic when Russia is more free than the USA...I thoroughly enjoyed that beat down...nothing but scum that should have been executed the first time around.

Yessiree, they're free'er than us cause they can freely beat Pussy Riot, Gays and then they should execute them.

Off with their heads.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmFMXkhXPY]SPOT THE LOONEY - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Putin made Obama look like an inept boob. Is it Putin's fault that Obama throws like a girl too?

One doesn't need to approve of Putin to appreciate how he outplayed Obama. Only idiots are unable to make the distinction....

Pussy Riot is making Putin look like an inept boob

You wouldn't find Obama walking into such a public relations nightmare

Pussy Riot is making Putin look like an inept boob

You wouldn't find Obama walking into such a public relations nightmare

Who gives a fuck? What is more important to me as an American? Pussy Riot or the US policy towards Syria? You're grasping at straws here....

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Neg rep for being 100% stupid RW.

I'm not the right, but even I can see Republicans don;t love or even like Putin... Obama tried to act like a dictator and Putin made him look like a little chit talkin bitch.

Obama is the President that is the definition of the reason to why "Action speaks louder than words" exists. Obama says a lot, and usually does the polar opposite.

Putin is a dictator.

He cheated his countrymen to keep power in the country.

That is just what the republicans do.

they cheat in elections

Your HD is corrupted and you keep repeating the same 3 sentences over and over TM... Either that of you simply lack a HD big enough to hold more information.

Replace HD with Brain in my above post.

If they want "Freedom" move to the US. Russia enjoys traditional values and not little bitches advocating degeneracy in every aspect of life. They got what they deserved.

Right now they are getting world wide attention and respect. Not long ago they had to do crazy crap like singing and dancing in a church to maybe get some attention. They were struggling starving artist trying to get a message out. Today they can make a phone call and have the press from dozens of countries show up to hear what they have to say, sing or dance about. Those silly girls have voices heard on a global scale. Do you think Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or Rush Limbaugh have global voices? Who in the world of RW politics do you think has a louder and more heard voice than Pussy Riot? You are correct, they are getting what they deserve. They are making tons of money as recording artist and singing and dancing their way to long lasting fame and richs.

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

I'm not the right, but even I can see Republicans don;t love or even like Putin... Obama tried to act like a dictator and Putin made him look like a little chit talkin bitch.

Obama is the President that is the definition of the reason to why "Action speaks louder than words" exists. Obama says a lot, and usually does the polar opposite.

The American right wing worships at the alter of Putin

Such a manly man they tell us

Able to keep gays and defenseless women in line

Right now they are getting world wide attention and respect. Not long ago they had to do crazy crap like singing and dancing in a church to maybe get some attention. They were struggling starving artist trying to get a message out. Today they can make a phone call and have the press from dozens of countries show up to hear what they have to say, sing or dance about. Those silly girls have voices heard on a global scale. Do you think Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or Rush Limbaugh have global voices? Who in the world of RW politics do you think has a louder and more heard voice than Pussy Riot? You are correct, they are getting what they deserve. They are making tons of money as recording artist and singing and dancing their way to long lasting fame and richs.

It amazes me how they have Putin wrapped around their finger

They call the press, snap their fingers and say.......watch what a thug Putin is

Putin never fails them

The American right wing worships at the alter of Putin

Such a manly man they tell us

Able to keep gays and defenseless women in line

Your depiction of the American right's love of Putin is as genuine as your user name...:cuckoo:

You Fail.

Disappointed RW. I thought you had this one.

I thought you were going to point out that all the "anti-gay" advocates would LOVE to be able to express this openly, and pass laws to ban this and that and the other.

But Political Correctness, Constitutional equal protections, and "separation of church and state" stops Americans from targeting or pushing "religious" agenda.
So Putin and countries that don't have this check on govt, and liberal opposition to anything religious, they CAN do all the things people WISH they could do over here!

As for Obama, another miss. He IS seen as imposing his morals as a dictator. So people DON'T trust him with that power.

Anything that Obama could push that they agree with, they ALREADY PUSH FOR AND DON'T NEED HIM.
So there is nothing he could do they would applaud. Except resign and go away.

A miss on two points, but yes people do wish they had more freedom and direct power without politically correctness in the way.

Last edited:

Putin did no such thing to Obama. It's only in the eyes of you Putin cheerleaders. Your intense hatred of President Obama exposed you all as such.

Disappointed RW. I thought you had this one.

I thought you were going to point out that all the "anti-gay" advocates would LOVE to be able to express this openly, and pass laws to ban this and that and the other.

But Political Correctness, Constitutional equal protections, and "separation of church and state" stops Americans from targeting or pushing "religious" agenda.
So Putin and countries that don't have this check on govt, and liberal opposition to anything religious, they CAN do all the things people WISH they could do over here!

As for Obama, another miss. He IS seen as imposing his morals as a dictator. So people DON'T trust him with that power.

Anything that Obama could push that they agree with, they ALREADY PUSH FOR AND DON'T NEED HIM.
So there is nothing he could do they would applaud. Except resign and go away.

A miss on two points, but yes people do wish they had more freedom and direct power without politically correctness in the way.

Russia doesn't have those rights and Pussy Riot is demonstrating that in spades. They are playing Putin like a puppet making him dance in front of the free press

Watch how a tyrant dictator treats non-violent protest....News at 11

Putin did no such thing to Obama. It's only in the eyes of you Putin cheerleaders. Your intense hatred of President Obama exposed you all as such.

You should have written your post using a RED LINE.......:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back