Why the the left should NEVER try exploiting the Bible

• The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is providing healthcare all over the world. Imagine how much more we could do
Yes but Bill thinks he should be able to determine what Americans should be doing per his precepts with their own children. His claim that he doesn't think a parent know what's best for their own children pretty much soured me out on believing anything he says. That issue of anyone thinking they have rights to determine what is best for another person's children (which seems prevalent with the leftist attitude) should let any parent know what they really are.

So your main focus here is to lie when a post exposes your ignorance and your exploitation of the Bible is exposed? I'll ask the question just for you again:

Where in the Bible did it state that the poor should he helped at the barrel of a gun by government???

It's a simple question NYcarbineer. Are you incapable of answering it? Yep! As always...

If Jesus didn't teach that helping the poor was mandatory, then isn't it true that you can tell him go fuck himself and his advice to help the poor,

and still claim that you yourself are a good Christian?
I don't believe Jesus said things were mandatory as such. Instead, he said "this is what you need to do to reach Heaven, and besides, it's the right thing to do." That's why God made man with free will — the Lord wishes us to truly love Him and come to Him willingly.

But the idea that Jesus never wanted people to pay taxes to help the poor is unsupported at best. He never said, "Give unto the poor, but not through a government, that shit is stupid, yo." Render unto Caesar and all that.

Also, why do liberals have to prove the Bible says taxes to help the poor is a good thing? How about show where in the Bible it says to never help people through taxes?

If 'Christians' helped the poor enough then no taxes would be needed to help the poor.

But Kristians fall way too short don't they. It's so easy to say 'I'm a Christian' as long as it doesn't cost you money or you don't have to put out any effort.
So how much do you or have you personally put out to help the poor?

The amount of my taxes that goes to such help. And I don't vote for conservative politicians who would kill all programs for the poor.
So you are just one among millions who pays taxes. That doesn't give you the ultimate right to decide where or how everyone's tax dollars will be spent. Nor does it give you any right to tell other people where they will be charitable or not charitable.

Christ you can be ridiculously stupid sometimes...

Abortion in the Ancient and Premodern World
Me? I guess I'm just not bright enough to research stuff like this through reliable sources such as ThoughtCo.com. Follow me here (if you're capable of it):

The registrant for ThoughtCo.com is a company called About, Inc.:
Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.corporatedomains.com]
[Querying whois.corporatedomains.com]
[whois.corporatedomains.com]

Domain Name: thoughtco.com
Registry Domain ID: 1773970218_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.corporatedomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-01-18T20:26:18Z
Creation Date: 2013-01-16T19:49:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-16T19:49:52Z
Registrar: CSC CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 299
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8887802723
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Hosting Operations
Registrant Organization: About, Inc.
Registrant Street: 1500 Broadway, FL6
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10036
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2122044000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.9175914411
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Thoughtco : Website stats and valuation

Now, About Inc. is a subsidiary of About Group which is owned by IAC/InterActive.
ABOUT INC.|Company Profile|Vault.com

IAC/InterActive is owned by IAC Search & Media, Inc. which is a subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp. - which serves as a "holding company" for this entire racket. All of which leads back to one man - the founder and current chairman, Barry Charles Diller.

IAC Search & Media, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg

IAC/InterActiveCorp: Company Profile - Bloomberg

Let's take a look at Barry Charles Diller - shall we?
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 7.18.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 7.19.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 7.19.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 7.19.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 7.20.01 PM.png

OpenSecrets.org Search

Damn Seawytch - I sure wish I wasn't "ridiculously stupid" like you are! I mean, you really know how to bring the sources to back up your position. An entertainment company filtered through half a dozen subsidiaries and holding corporations to hide the source behind it all - who is a devout left-wing ideologue? Who could possibly argue with that? :eusa_doh:

If Jesus didn't teach that helping the poor was mandatory, then isn't it true that you can tell him go fuck himself and his advice to help the poor,

I don't believe Jesus said things were mandatory as such. Instead, he said "this is what you need to do to reach Heaven, and besides, it's the right thing to do." That's why God made man with free will — the Lord wishes us to truly love Him and come to Him willingly.

But the idea that Jesus never wanted people to pay taxes to help the poor is unsupported at best. He never said, "Give unto the poor, but not through a government, that shit is stupid, yo." Render unto Caesar and all that.

Also, why do liberals have to prove the Bible says taxes to help the poor is a good thing? How about show where in the Bible it says to never help people through taxes?

If 'Christians' helped the poor enough then no taxes would be needed to help the poor.

But Kristians fall way too short don't they. It's so easy to say 'I'm a Christian' as long as it doesn't cost you money or you don't have to put out any effort.

The amount of my taxes that goes to such help. And I don't vote for conservative politicians who would kill all programs for the poor.
So you are just one among millions who pays taxes. That doesn't give you the ultimate right to decide where or how everyone's tax dollars will be spent. Nor does it give you any right to tell other people where they will be charitable or not charitable.
Remember - he's a left-wing hatriot. That means the complete and total embracement of fascism. And that means the belief that he does get to force all of society into his ideology.

Remember - he's a left-wing hatriot. That means the complete and total embracement of fascism. And that means the belief that he does get to force all of society into his ideology.
Yeah I know. I generally don't respond to 'it' as 'it' is a time waster.

So your main focus here is to lie when a post exposes your ignorance and your exploitation of the Bible is exposed? I'll ask the question just for you again:

Where in the Bible did it state that the poor should he helped at the barrel of a gun by government???

It's a simple question NYcarbineer. Are you incapable of answering it? Yep! As always...

First of all, many many liberals are in fact Christian, so a liberal vs. conservative debate about the teachings of Jesus is just one more debate about what it is to follow the teachings of Christ.
Progressives don't get to define what "Christian" is.
It is far too foreign to them.

And you do? What's your definition then?
The Bible defines itself...

First of all, many many liberals are in fact Christian, so a liberal vs. conservative debate about the teachings of Jesus is just one more debate about what it is to follow the teachings of Christ.
Progressives don't get to define what "Christian" is.
It is far too foreign to them.

And you do? What's your definition then?
The Bible defines itself...
That's for people that can actually comprehend and this '1' seems to be lacking in that dept.

I believe in the pope over politics. That makes me a hatriot? Very funny.
No...it makes you an asshole for claiming that anyone stated they believe a politician over the Pope when it comes to religion. Nobody made that statement. The premise of this thread is how you left-wing hatriots who have never even opened the Bible attempt to exploit it for political purposes.

So you agree with the pope?

Pope Francis called for governments to do their part to aid the poor by redistributing wealth in a spirit of generosity. Pope Francis made the plea on Friday during a speech to U.N. Secretary General Ban Kai Moon.

Women were terminating pregnancies back then.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah....that started with the landmark decision in Judea: Row vs. Wade. When Jesus got out of the boat, his disciples had to decide whether to keep rowing or whether to follow him and have to wade in the water if they couldn't walk on it like he could.

They also had torture and slavery in the ancient world....

Abortion was clearly seen as murder even then, but murder was literally commonplace.

You didn't read the article did you?

The right of women to seek abortions was not restricted in many places until fairly recently, with most restrictions being related to the time of "quickening" or fetal movement. Even Plato proclaimed the right of women to seek early terminations of pregnancies in "Theaetetus", but specifically he spoke of the right of midwives to offer the procedure. In early times, most pregnancies were not managed by doctors so it was logical that abortion be provided by midwives and herbalists.

Me? I guess I'm just not bright enough to research stuff like this through reliable sources such as ThoughtCo.com. Follow me here (if you're capable of it):

The registrant for ThoughtCo.com is a company called About, Inc.:
Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.corporatedomains.com]
[Querying whois.corporatedomains.com]
[whois.corporatedomains.com]

Domain Name: thoughtco.com
Registry Domain ID: 1773970218_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.corporatedomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-01-18T20:26:18Z
Creation Date: 2013-01-16T19:49:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-16T19:49:52Z
Registrar: CSC CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 299
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8887802723
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Hosting Operations
Registrant Organization: About, Inc.
Registrant Street: 1500 Broadway, FL6
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10036
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2122044000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.9175914411
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Thoughtco : Website stats and valuation

Now, About Inc. is a subsidiary of About Group which is owned by IAC/InterActive.
ABOUT INC.|Company Profile|Vault.com

IAC/InterActive is owned by IAC Search & Media, Inc. which is a subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp. - which serves as a "holding company" for this entire racket. All of which leads back to one man - the founder and current chairman, Barry Charles Diller.

IAC Search & Media, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg

IAC/InterActiveCorp: Company Profile - Bloomberg

Let's take a look at Barry Charles Diller - shall we?
View attachment 120259 View attachment 120260 View attachment 120261 View attachment 120262 View attachment 120263

OpenSecrets.org Search

Damn Seawytch - I sure wish I wasn't "ridiculously stupid" like you are! I mean, you really know how to bring the sources to back up your position. An entertainment company filtered through half a dozen subsidiaries and holding corporations to hide the source behind it all - who is a devout left-wing ideologue? Who could possibly argue with that? :eusa_doh:

You did a lot of nothing. You didn't actually counter a thing...just showed the source. You can't and didn't dispute the source. Abortion has been practiced by women since the first unwanted pregnancy before man could make fire. I realize for you that was probably yesterday, but for everyone else it was a looooooong time ago.

No...it makes you an asshole for claiming that anyone stated they believe a politician over the Pope when it comes to religion. Nobody made that statement. The premise of this thread is how you left-wing hatriots who have never even opened the Bible attempt to exploit it for political purposes.

Pope Francis called for governments to do their part to aid the poor by redistributing wealth in a spirit of generosity. Pope Francis made the plea on Friday during a speech to U.N. Secretary General Ban Kai Moon.
No - I don't agree with the Pope at all. The Catholic Church is damn near as corrupt as governments. And I don't agree with the left-wing politicians exploiting the Bible (which they've never read).

I agree with liberty. I agree with free will.

No - I don't agree with the Pope at all. The Catholic Church is damn near as corrupt as governments. And I don't agree with the left-wing politicians exploiting the Bible (which they've never read).

So you are for politics over pope. Very Christian of you.

Pope Francis called for governments to do their part to aid the poor by redistributing wealth in a spirit of generosity.
Think of the absurdity of that statement. Redistributing in the spirit of "generosity". :laugh:

That is literally like saying "women should volunteer to be raped". If a person was raped, they did not volunteer. If a person volunteered, they were not raped.

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - "generous" about communism. It's disgusting. It's repulsive. It's oppressive. And most of all - it is illegal.

Tell me chief - where is the United States government empowered to confiscate my wealth and hand it to someone else? Cite the section of the U.S. Constitution which empowers the government to confiscate what belongs to me.

The Pope isn't one and the same as the authority of God nor is he elected to determine what happens in 'the peoples government'. We do not abide for the catholic church that mere humans created as it is not the authority that rules over our spirit 'God the Father' is who rules our hearts and minds and the Popeness' will never overcome that.

You did a lot of nothing.
I just exposed the fact that you cite a left-wing entertainment company to back up your laughable position that Judea has abortion clinics. :laugh:

Only a left-wing ideologue would call that kind of research and supporting documentation "a lot of nothing".

The Pope isn't one and the same as the authority of God nor is he elected to determine what happens in 'the peoples government'. We do not abide for the catholic church that mere humans created as it is not the authority that rules over our spirit 'God the Father' is who rules our hearts and minds and the Popeness' will never overcome that.

So you just make up what God wants. Funny.

greed over people is American corporations as we have now. but you love the corporate model correct?

Forum List

Back