Why the the left should NEVER try exploiting the Bible

You do know, don't you, that you are making my point for me? Now that you are citing Jesus' teachings, how strongly are you going to follow them?
I am not a fucking Christian Flutter Buttocks ... I am a Heathen and an extreme leftist
Yet you are citing His teachings to justify your stances. Do you not see the cognitive dissonance you exhibit?
No I am citing his teaching to show you what a duplicitous hypocritical freak you and the rest of the Evangelical salad tossers for Trump are...all the mother fuckers who claim to be Righteous and Christian but have a toxic hatred for the poor ... I would never call myself a Christian what you kidding me LOL

Yet you are citing His teachings to justify your stances. Do you not see the cognitive dissonance you exhibit?
Did you not see the post about the Constitution and General welfare... I do not need no Christian teachings to understand its a good policy to help the poor... I post that for the ugly nasty poor people hating conservative drek that calls itself "Christian"

Do you have anything in particular that you think He would say that I would disagree with? Or are you just desperately trolling?
yes to sell all your possessions and give it to the poor
Luke 14:12-14 He said also to the one who had invited him, “When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, in case they may invite you in return, and you would be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you, for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”
Where is it written

Do not give a banquet. Go to your neighbor, a stranger and rob their banquet to feed the poor, the crippled, the lame and the blind. You will be blessed and you will have robbed and forced your neighbor and stranger into being blessed also.

I missed that part. Where is that written?

You do know, don't you, that you are making my point for me? Now that you are citing Jesus' teachings, how strongly are you going to follow them?
I am not a fucking Christian Flutter Buttocks ... I am a Heathen and an extreme leftist
No I am citing his teaching to show you what a duplicitous hypocritical freak you and the rest of the Evangelical salad tossers for Trump are...all the mother fuckers who claim to be Righteous and Christian but have a toxic hatred for the poor ... I would never call myself a Christian what you kidding me LOL
I have been poor. Desperately poor. I don't hate the poor. I have a toxic, a poisonous hatred for every person that helps the poor be poor and makes poverty comfortable.

There is a place in hell for the self righteous bastards. May they rot forever.

[
Do not give a banquet. Go to your neighbor, a stranger and rob their banquet to feed the poor, the crippled, the lame and the blind. You will be blessed and you will have robbed and forced your neighbor and stranger into being blessed also.

It is written in the same part that says go to your neighbor , a stranger and rob their banquet to feed the War Machinery of the Pentagon...if you kill foreigners and destroy their Nations you will be blessed and Jesus will rejoice...its there ...

[
There is a place in hell here on earth for self Righteous poor people hating rich people suck off Bitches liked you Fuck off asshole Bitch:alirulz:

Luke 11:39-42 Then the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. You fools! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also? So give for alms those things that are within; and see, everything will be clean for you. “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and herbs of all kinds, and neglect justice and the love of God

[

It is written in the same part that says go to your neighbor , a stranger and rob their banquet to feed the War Machinery of the Pentagon...if you kill foreigners and destroy their Nations you will be blessed and Jesus will rejoice...its there ...
We don't need war machinery. We can always surrender. Then we don't neef to fight at all.

[
There is a place in hell here on earth for self Righteous poor people hating rich people suck off Bitches liked you Fuck off asshole Bitch:alirulz:

Luke 11:39-42 Then the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. You fools! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also? So give for alms those things that are within; and see, everything will be clean for you. “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and herbs of all kinds, and neglect justice and the love of God
This is like someone copying a foreign language without a single idea as to what it means.

[

This is like someone copying a foreign language without a single idea as to what it means.
that is not important you know what it means ....it means get real

[

that is not important you know what it means ....it means get real
Ohhhh

You don't need to know what it means.

Psst.

It means relight the bong.

[

What a pleasant little drug addled boy you seem to be.

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....that is Science you would not understand...........

Kid I understand that you are an ill educated child who NEEDS to act all bad and shit on the internet. You are as intolerant and ugly as you can be, oh yes and you don't know jack about the Bible.

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....that is Science you would not understand...........

Kid I understand that you are an ill educated child who NEEDS to act all bad and shit on the internet. You are as intolerant and ugly as you can be, oh yes and you don't know jack about the Bible.
whatever ....I float like a butterfly and I sting like a bee

whatever ....I float like a butterfly and I sting like a bee

Naaa. The only thing about you that MIGHT float would be your shit in a toilet and you aren't intelligent enough to "sting" anyone.

There's a key starting point to all this that always gets overlooked.

Nobody really knows what Jesus said or what he believed.

All accounts of him amount to hearsay, much of which is decades after the fact.

Forum List

Back