Why the the left should NEVER try exploiting the Bible

It seems all you have is insults and ignorance. Get a grip on yourself you little whiner.
The teabagging right wingers are the ones that use the context of the bible to their benefit only when it is relevant.
Just because you think you are a "christian" doesn't make you a philosopher of the bible.
It shows your highly ignorant ways.
groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

Your ignorance is showing. This is the teabaggers trouble not a progressives' trouble.
How old were you when you dropped out of school? I'm assuming your Amish and dropped out after the 6th grade? You can't follow along in the threads, you can't figure out how to respond properly in the site, and your responses are irrational.

We're talking about how the left attempts to exploit the Bible (without ever having read it) for their fascism and you respond with "this is the Tea Party trouble - not a progressives' trouble"?!? :uhh:

Your grammar is atrocious and your sentiment is nonsensical. :eusa_doh:

This so-called "christian" , fake patriot, has no idea about anything, only opinion.

Your ignorance is showing. This is the teabaggers trouble not a progressives' trouble.
How old were you when you dropped out of school? I'm assuming your Amish and dropped out after the 6th grade? You can't follow along in the threads, you can't figure out how to respond properly in the site, and your responses are irrational.

We're talking about how the left attempts to exploit the Bible (without ever having read it) for their fascism and you respond with "this is the Tea Party trouble - not a progressives' trouble"?!? :uhh:

Your grammar is atrocious and your sentiment is nonsensical. :eusa_doh:

And yet each and every one of your narratives in this thread was destroyed...with links

[
Now you're starting to understand the main point. "Liberals" try to use Jesus' teachings to justify their desired public policies, yet would run screaming into the night if our laws really did honor Him.

So, what do they really want?

What liberals are screaming about laws to help the poor?
They're not, they're trying to use Jesus' words as justification when castigating "conservatives" who don't support a massive nanny state.

Unfortunately, from W to Jeff Sessions, a lot of pseudo-con "Christians" do support a nanny state.

[
Now you're starting to understand the main point. "Liberals" try to use Jesus' teachings to justify their desired public policies, yet would run screaming into the night if our laws really did honor Him.

They're not, they're trying to use Jesus' words as justification when castigating "conservatives" who don't support a massive nanny state.

And you used Jesus to justify NOT having the government help the poor.

If you believe that Jesus had the power to magically conjure up food, heal the sick, bring people back from the dead,

it's hardly relevant to try to declare what his views were on whether the government should help the sick or the poor.

[

He was silent on the subject. He was, however, clear on how He expected His followers to act. Regardless, it's still ridiculous for "liberals" who want nothing else to do with Him to try to use his teachings.

If you believe that Jesus had the power to magically conjure up food, heal the sick, bring people back from the dead,

it's hardly relevant to try to declare what his views were on whether the government should help the sick or the poor.
So why do "liberals" try to quote Him when it comes to their policies?

To put the Bible thumpers on the spot.

[

He was silent on the subject. He was, however, clear on how He expected His followers to act. Regardless, it's still ridiculous for "liberals" who want nothing else to do with Him to try to use his teachings.

Who are all these liberals that you think want nothing to do with Jesus? Are you, for example, declaring Barack Obama to be a pretend Christian?

Do you have anything in particular that you think He would say that I would disagree with? Or are you just desperately trolling?
yes to sell all your possessions and give it to the poor
Luke 14:12-14 He said also to the one who had invited him, “When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, in case they may invite you in return, and you would be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you, for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”

Last edited:
you support the permanent war state ...you are a conservative...Jesus would come up on you all and start whipping some ass

Hey Flutter Buttocks you do realize Jesus was some homeless dude born in barn right LOL...do you agree the poor should be given the Kingdom of God or do you think they are just shiftless parasites ?

Luke 6:20-21 Then he looked up at his disciples and said: ‘Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.”

Last edited:
you support the permanent war state ...you are a conservative...Jesus would come up on you all and start whipping some ass
Where do I "support the permanent war state". I've noticed before that you a problem making assumptions, you're continuing to bear that out.

Hey Flutter Buttocks you do realize Jesus was some homeless dude born in barn right LOL...do you agree the poor should be given the Kingdom of God or do you think they are just shiftless parasites ?

Luke 6:20-21 Then he looked up at his disciples and said: ‘Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.”
You do know, don't you, that you are making my point for me? Now that you are citing Jesus' teachings, how strongly are you going to follow them?

You do know, don't you, that you are making my point for me? Now that you are citing Jesus' teachings, how strongly are you going to follow them?
I am not a fucking Christian Flutter Buttocks ... I am a Heathen and an extreme leftist

I am not a fucking Christian Flutter Buttocks ... I am a Heathen and an extreme leftist
Yet you are citing His teachings to justify your stances. Do you not see the cognitive dissonance you exhibit?

Forum List

Back