Why the United States is a Dying Country

You know, I used to believe that talk like this was somehow "treasonous". I seriously did. I served this country with distinction because I LOVE this country and everything she stands for- or I used to.

I see this country becoming a nation of malcontent liberals, bent on destruction. I see a generation of kids raised by these worthless, no good malcontents, educated in the public system and the Universities that are hotbeds for radical, communist hate, turning on America and ridding themselves of the "angry white men" that are THEIR fathers. These "White Bread Kids" are worthless, lazy slobs who offer nothing, other than their "hatred" of anything "America".

I fear that a time is coming when the conservative right has heard enough. I actually fear that time and at the same time, I'm a little anxious to see it happen. It's a perverse anticipation, but there you go. At 68 years young, I need the distraction.

I will love seeing College Professors who have sat at the lecturn espousing the virtues of Marx, Stalin, Che, Castro, Mao getting their asses kicked by parents who have had enough of their nonsense. Most of these clowns need dental work anyway. I look forward to lazy, worthless politicians afraid to venture outside for fear of rotten tomatoes hitting them in the face. I look forward to "journalists" being forced by their Editors to finally "tell the truth" out of fear of swift retribution. It's coming. As surely as the sun rises in the East, it's coming.

Liberals are nothing more than that little 10 year old who continually "acts up" until Mom or Dad has had enough, snatches Junior up by the hair of the head and whips his ass.

Be aware liberals - it's closer than you think.

Is it really treason to betray the leaders that betrayed us? No. It's patriotic duty. Loyalty is never to the president, no matter what liberals say. Loyalty is to the Constitution and what it means, not what liberals say it means. Our leadership has betrayed the nation and its people. It doesn't deserve loyalty or exhibitions of patriotism. obama insults the flag every time he appears.

I still love this country, but not what it stands for. It doesn't now stand for anything that inspires that kind of love.

Hmmmm. What is it about his "appearance" that does that?

uhhh, lets see. how about his crotch salute, how about his hands in his lap rather than over his heart when the national anthem is played? how about his apology tour? how about kissing the ass of the muslim brotherhood? how about bowing to the saudi king like a fucking peasant?

Nothing some new deal initiatives like the civilian conservation corps, works progress administration, federal one programs, and a union for social justice couldnt correct...........lol

Redfish Reactonary knows what the purchasing power of the middle class was in 1980 compared today.

That is directly in proportion to the rise of the neo-econs and corporatists who have done extremely well in transferring the wealth of the middle class to the wealthy.

Katzndogz, and Redfish above, are making and supporting an affirmative burden they can't win.

We all know the economic stats from the last 33 years.

I am tired of the far right acting like the put upon when in fact the reactionary right, the social traditionalists, and the corporatists have victimized America's great mainstream.

Redfish, you are even more doltish than Yurt and Quantum.

[

the United States is the Leading Global Economy

Then why is our economy constantly being rescued by Keynesian government intervention?

The United State is the leading Consumer, because we can print and distribute money like no other nation --- until we can no longer pay the interest.
Hell....that's where we are, NOW.....

republicard.jpg

......'cause the 1%ers/high-roller$ STILL need more tax-cuts!!!

If only everyone could be a noble, unionized, public civil servant would greed be eradicated......lol

Redfish Reactonary knows what the purchasing power of the middle class was in 1980 compared today.

That is directly in proportion to the rise of the neo-econs and corporatists who have done extremely well in transferring the wealth of the middle class to the wealthy.

Katzndogz, and Redfish above, are making and supporting an affirmative burden they can't win.

I am tired of the far right acting like the put upon when in fact the reactionary right, the social traditionalists, and the corporatists have victimized America's great mainstream.

your claim is simply not true. the middle class has kept pace with the economy over the last 30 years.

Yes, we have some obscenely wealthy athletes, entertainers, and CEOs. So what?

what you refuse to admit is that the number in poverty has increased under obama, the number on food stamps has increased under obama, and obama's rich buddies are doing quite well.

So, under obama the number of very rich has increased and the number of very poor has increased. Obama should be your worst enemy, but no, your defective liberal gene will not allow that kind of rational thought.

Just look at the history of the White race in America. The country was founded by genocide.

OK, so if this country is so bad, why not pack your bags and leave? I'm absolutely sure that no one is holding you here, right? I'm sure Cuba would LOVE to have you there....I'm fairly certain that you are one of those I was talking about.

LOL You'd like that wouldn't you?

Believe me, we're not going anywhere.

We're going to keep winning because the right wing in this country is completely out of touch with reality.

That's fine....Then those (like you) should prepare to reap the whirl-wind.

"The Dark Man is Coming! He's Coming! And he's coming for You, Larry" - Stephen King "The Stand"

Rush is right, the United States is a dying country.

the United States is the Leading Global Economy and sole Super Power on Earth.

Rush died a long time ago - and the people who listen to him ... when he is finally left without an audience and the men in white come to take him away, Rush will not be missed.

you guys hate Rush like you hate religion....
There's some merit to that!

They BOTH......

....to everyone!!!

your claim is simply not true. the middle class has kept pace with the economy over the last 30 years.

what you refuse to admit is that the number in poverty has increased under obama, the number on food stamps has increased under obama, and obama's rich buddies are doing quite well.

So, under obama the number of very rich has increased and the number of very poor has increased. Obama should be your worst enemy, but no, your defective liberal gene will not allow that kind of rational thought.

In purchasing power and political power, the middle class has not kept power in comparison with the wealthy classes, whose riches and power have increased exponentially. We both know this to be true.

The reason for the poverty today is rooted in the ruthlessness of the GOP Congress from 1994 to 2006, aided and abetted by Clinton and Bush. Compounded by the dynamics of a global economy, the refusal of both parties to work together hurts the entire country.

Right wingers constantly confuse "America" with the "Republican Party". Being 90% white, they believe they are the only "real" Americans. That if they don't run everything, the country is dying.

I hope you'll forgive me, but I have to ask a question that has perplexed me for some time. Being a 68 year old Black man, I can not help but wonder with you pathetic liberals, just what it is about your race that you despise so much?

Or is it just white conservatives that you so patently despise?

What was it, for example, that your Father's did to you to turn you into such haters of "all things white"?? And why the constant race-baiting that you liberals engage in? Is your hatred of white people indicative of the self-loathing you have for yourself?

Thank you, sir. It's high time someone wised those morons up.

In purchasing power and political power, the middle class has not kept power in comparison with the wealthy classes, whose riches and power have increased exponentially. We both know this to be true.

The reason for the poverty today is rooted in the ruthlessness of the GOP Congress from 1994 to 2006, aided and abetted by Clinton and Bush. Compounded by the dynamics of a global economy, the refusal of both parties to work together hurts the entire country.

I did not think it possible but snake jockey has outdone himself. the above post trumps his previous winner for dumb post of the day.

good job snake :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know, I used to believe that talk like this was somehow "treasonous". I seriously did. I served this country with distinction because I LOVE this country and everything she stands for- or I used to.

I see this country becoming a nation of malcontent liberals, bent on destruction. I see a generation of kids raised by these worthless, no good malcontents, educated in the public system and the Universities that are hotbeds for radical, communist hate, turning on America and ridding themselves of the "angry white men" that are THEIR fathers. These "White Bread Kids" are worthless, lazy slobs who offer nothing, other than their "hatred" of anything "America".

I fear that a time is coming when the conservative right has heard enough. I actually fear that time and at the same time, I'm a little anxious to see it happen. It's a perverse anticipation, but there you go. At 68 years young, I need the distraction.

I will love seeing College Professors who have sat at the lecturn espousing the virtues of Marx, Stalin, Che, Castro, Mao getting their asses kicked by parents who have had enough of their nonsense. Most of these clowns need dental work anyway. I look forward to lazy, worthless politicians afraid to venture outside for fear of rotten tomatoes hitting them in the face. I look forward to "journalists" being forced by their Editors to finally "tell the truth" out of fear of swift retribution. It's coming. As surely as the sun rises in the East, it's coming.

Liberals are nothing more than that little 10 year old who continually "acts up" until Mom or Dad has had enough, snatches Junior up by the hair of the head and whips his ass.

Is it really treason to betray the leaders that betrayed us? No. It's patriotic duty. Loyalty is never to the president, no matter what liberals say. Loyalty is to the Constitution and what it means, not what liberals say it means. Our leadership has betrayed the nation and its people. It doesn't deserve loyalty or exhibitions of patriotism. obama insults the flag every time he appears.

I still love this country, but not what it stands for. It doesn't now stand for anything that inspires that kind of love.

Hmmmm. What is it about his "appearance" that does that?

We know how much he hates that flag and everything it stands for. Therefore, his waving it is an insult.

Recently Rush Limbaugh opined that .....

:eusa_hand: you lost me after seeing those words con boi. why didn't you put this in entertainment or media? ScreamingEagle? :doubt: More like WhiningEagle. :clap2: Didn't oxyRush ever tell you people that elections mean things? :eusa_eh:

yes elections mean things....and i'm informing you what the last two have meant....
Now, you're talkin' about the end-times o' BU$HCO.

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer. We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Is it really treason to betray the leaders that betrayed us? No. It's patriotic duty. Loyalty is never to the president...

I still love this country, but not what it stands for. It doesn't now stand for anything that inspires that kind of love

This.

Many of us served the United States, with varied levels of distinction that led us to have some performance expectations of other American leaders.

For me the wakeup call was when Ronald Reagan began the spending spree that ultimately tripled the national debt IN PEACETIME, creating a fake economy that HAS YET TO PAY OFF FOR THE BLUE COLLAR AMERICA THAT MOSTLY FILLS THE MILITARY. That spending spree was the most significant breach of national security in US history.

My command of the English language is not adequate to the task of describing my contempt for that filthy lowlife cocksucker, neocons in general, and halfwit America, the legions of human cattle who didn't see past his flag draped drama or listen for facts in his diversionary speeches or read past his apologists to find the facts about the results the man produced.

The last American president worth more than a bucket of whorehouse slop was IKE. Every president since IKE has been a step down. Every. One.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhh....if only jimaaaah carter or the fredo of the kennedy clan edward the small had been elected.........the eighties could have been the economic powerhouse it was in the seventies.......lol

the United States is the Leading Global Economy and sole Super Power on Earth.

Rush died a long time ago - and the people who listen to him ... when he is finally left without an audience and the men in white come to take him away, Rush will not be missed.

Obama and the Left is a rotten infection that must be lanced and destroyed....before it kills us......

Liberals are nothing more than that little 10 year old who continually "acts up".....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Obama and the Left is a rotten infection that must be lanced and destroyed....before it kills us......

Is it really treason to betray the leaders that betrayed us? No. It's patriotic duty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back