Why was he running away?

He didnt pay his child support and got a warrant for his arrest because of it.
Had he payed his child support and not tried to run he would be alive,so yes he does bear some responsibility for his own death.
Whats the recurring theme in all these police shootings? Resisting arrest,running and a long criminal history.
The cop shouldnt have shot the guy,but I'm finding it a little difficult to feel sorry for him.
I feel sorry for him and his family because he didn't deserve to die.
Do you feel sorry for his child, who will now probably get child support from the state? Considering his father was a dead beat, the kid is probably better off now.
Kids need their daddy, not a check.
The kid didn't have either one, now at least, he gets a check.

I just can't feel sorry, for a dead beat dad, especially one driving a new Mercedes. Bastard should have been taking care of his kid.
So kill every dead beat dad? And would you say its not "murder" because he broke the law?
He wasn't shot over child support idiot, he was shot because he ran and resisted arrest.

There will be no murder conviction, there may be a manslaughter conviction, and an evidence tampering conviction.

Had he payed his child support and not tried to run he would be alive,so yes he does bear some responsibility for his own death.
Whats the recurring theme in all these police shootings? Resisting arrest,running and a long criminal history.
The cop shouldnt have shot the guy,but I'm finding it a little difficult to feel sorry for him.
Do you feel sorry for his child, who will now probably get child support from the state? Considering his father was a dead beat, the kid is probably better off now.

I just can't feel sorry, for a dead beat dad, especially one driving a new Mercedes. Bastard should have been taking care of his kid.
So kill every dead beat dad? And would you say its not "murder" because he broke the law?
I never said he should have been killed, I just don't feel bad that he's dead. And, I bet his child, who will now be getting child support, doesn't feel bad over it either.

I never said he should be killed, but I don't feel sorry that he is, and I am sure his child, who will now be getting child support, might not be either.

Dead bead dads, should not be killed, just castrated.

The "reasons to kill a black man" list is getting rather long

Add running to the list

I don't care if you are purple, white, red, yellow, or blue with pink dots. You don't run.

Thats seems to always be said whenever theres a black guy dead. Weird

That seems to always be the reply whenever a liberal is faced with the truth.

An-Delusion, what is the truth? The cop is in jail, no bail, charged with murder because he shot an UNARMED black guy 8 times in the back after he ran from the scene. Walter Scott was stopped for a non-moving traffic violation and 2 minutes later he was dead. Those are the facts, regardless of how they conflict with your "truth".

Here is reality: If he had been a white guy in a 2015 Mercedes out for a test drive, the fucking cop wouldn't have stopped him in the first place.

Maybe you should try reality since your "truth" fails.
Truth? You wouldn't know what truth is if it punched your fucking lights out.
The dead man was NOT shot in the back eight times. You lied. The car was not a 2015. You lied again. Had it been a White man more likely he would not have been so fucking dumb as to run from the cop AFTER he and the cop, according the the dead man's family is their "star witness" said he saw "BOTH men on the ground struggling".
Get your stupid head out of your ass or you'll once again end up proving you're an idiot.
Still wearing your 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt fool?

The "reasons to kill a black man" list is getting rather long

Add running to the list

I don't care if you are purple, white, red, yellow, or blue with pink dots. You don't run.

Thats seems to always be said whenever theres a black guy dead. Weird

That seems to always be the reply whenever a liberal is faced with the truth.

An-Delusion, what is the truth? The cop is in jail, no bail, charged with murder because he shot an UNARMED black guy 8 times in the back after he ran from the scene. Walter Scott was stopped for a non-moving traffic violation and 2 minutes later he was dead. Those are the facts, regardless of how they conflict with your "truth".

Here is reality: If he had been a white guy in a 2015 Mercedes out for a test drive, the fucking cop wouldn't have stopped him in the first place.

Maybe you should try reality since your "truth" fails.
Truth? You wouldn't know what truth is if it punched your fucking lights out.
The dead man was NOT shot in the back eight times. You lied. The car was not a 2015. You lied again. Had it been a White man more likely he would not have been so fucking dumb as to run from the cop AFTER he and the cop, according the the dead man's family is their "star witness" said he saw "BOTH men on the ground struggling".
Get your stupid head out of your ass or you'll once again end up proving you're an idiot.
Still wearing your 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt fool?
Expect riots.

I was one of the first on the bandwagon to say to hang the cop who shot the unarmed black man in the back in SC.

Tonight I saw the dashcam video from the police cruiser, and I want to know, what caused the black man to get out of his car and take off running?

He shouldn't have been killed over it(I don't think), but I would like to know the answer.
I've been chastising blacks about this ever since this issue started. Stop fighting or running from our police. They shouldn't have to be faster and stronger than you. Not that the cop should have shot him but what are we saying its OK to resist arrest? Its not.
I agree. Running from the cops is bad period. I always taught my kids that when an officer stops you, you comply and keep your hands where he can see them. The only thing you say is yes sir and no sir. If he cuts you a break say thank you sir. He's got the gun, you don't.

The public needs to learn, don't run,don't fight and don't be a wise ass. The faster the public learns that the better off they will be. I always thought this was a common sense thing but maybe now it has to be taught in school. As far as the cops,lets get those body cams.
Your kids didn't listen to cop killer CD's. You didn't let them. We're dealing with a culture of kids being raised to hate cops and to gain respect by defying them. Black culture is the problem and until black parents start raising their kids like you and I raise ours, this will keep happening.
You are correct. But negroes are not renowned for their parenting skills. Ovr 70% of negro children are born into a home with no father figure.
Let's be honest. Low IQ's. Systemic illiteracy. Endemic HPD in the negro community. Endemic negro on negro violence and murder. Zero respect for anyone or anything.....including the cops. Endemic drug abuse in the inner cities. And what you end up with is a failing race world wide.
You're "until" word is pretty hollow in the face of the facts.
Nothing will ever change the death spiral of the negro race. Social Darwinism at work and mankind is not immune from it just b/c some of us can spell the words.

I was one of the first on the bandwagon to say to hang the cop who shot the unarmed black man in the back in SC.

Tonight I saw the dashcam video from the police cruiser, and I want to know, what caused the black man to get out of his car and take off running?

He shouldn't have been killed over it(I don't think), but I would like to know the answer.
I've been chastising blacks about this ever since this issue started. Stop fighting or running from our police. They shouldn't have to be faster and stronger than you. Not that the cop should have shot him but what are we saying its OK to resist arrest? Its not.
I agree. Running from the cops is bad period. I always taught my kids that when an officer stops you, you comply and keep your hands where he can see them. The only thing you say is yes sir and no sir. If he cuts you a break say thank you sir. He's got the gun, you don't.

The public needs to learn, don't run,don't fight and don't be a wise ass. The faster the public learns that the better off they will be. I always thought this was a common sense thing but maybe now it has to be taught in school. As far as the cops,lets get those body cams.
Your kids didn't listen to cop killer CD's. You didn't let them. We're dealing with a culture of kids being raised to hate cops and to gain respect by defying them. Black culture is the problem and until black parents start raising their kids like you and I raise ours, this will keep happening.
You are correct. But negroes are not renowned for their parenting skills. Ovr 70% of negro children are born into a home with no father figure.
Let's be honest. Low IQ's. Systemic illiteracy. Endemic HPD in the negro community. Endemic negro on negro violence and murder. Zero respect for anyone or anything.....including the cops. Endemic drug abuse in the inner cities. And what you end up with is a failing race world wide.
Nothing will ever change the death spiral of the negro race. Social Darwinism at work and mankind is not immune from it just b/c some of us can spell the words.
You do know ignorant posts like yours isnt helping right????? They are not genetically inferior to anyone. They are culturally stunted by liberal indoctrination.

Not enough apparently because it keeps happening all around the country. There are physical factors like overload of adrenaline that might not be covered in training.
You and I both know that a lack of training isn't to blame here. The cop was trained not to shoot unarmed suspects in the back. He did it anyway. Training was clearly not at fault.
I said I wasn't justifying what this cop did, shooting him in the back goes beyond adrenaline rush. I was speaking in a general sense that all the collective police brutality cases have resisting arrest in common. How can we better train cops to deal with the adrenaline rush? I also wondered if even with this cop, who represents the worst of the worst, if running was the trigger that set him off. Now obviously he shouldn't have been a cop in the first place but how would the PD know that ahead of time? That's were the body cams come into play. If this cop had aggressive behavior prior to this happening a body cam might have caught that behavior prior to this incident and he might have been fired.
He did. A complaint was filed against him for excessive use of force with a tazer. That's why I think the family's lawsuit will meet with success
If this cop is found aggressive in the Tazer case then yes I think the family will have an excellent case for a law suit. Of course all the money should go to burial expenses of the victim and the rest should go in a trust fund to the victims kids to help support and raise them.

Get real. Walter Scott's family is going to retire on the civil/wrongful death suit brought against the North Charleston P.D.

The HOA that let George Zimmerman carry a gun paid $1M for their stupidity.
Trayvon Martin's parents settle wrongful-death claim

Trayvon Martin wrongful death claim more than 1 million - tribunedigital-orlandosentinel
Ya and 'T-Bone's' parents are still wasting each of their share of the settlement on lawyer fees attempting to get a higher percent of the settlement. By the time the lawyers are paid 'T-Bone's' mother won't be able to afford another set of 4" plastic fingernails and have her hair straightened and dyed 'white-blond' (ironic).

You do know ignorant posts like yours isnt helping right????? They are not genetically inferior to anyone. They are culturally stunted by liberal indoctrination.
I LOVE IT!!!
Now the negro race is "culturally stunted". Can I use that phrase?
How many 'Liberals' were there back in the negro's homeland a thousand years ago? HAAA! HAAAA!

According to the deceased's brother, he was terrified he'd be sent to jail.

A 50-year-old running from a cop isn't exactly logical, a backup cop could easily catch him.

And no one deserves the death penalty for running.
Remember the difference b
I don't feel bad for a asshole who was stupid and ran because he was a loser who couldn't handle his responsibilities like real men do
If the cop tackled him and he died I wouldn't blame the cop.

Why did the guy run? Maybe he knew this cop was dangerous? Perhaps the two knew each other.
Why should the cop cause himself bodily harm because of a loser who didn't know how to be man?
Because he decided to be a cop. Dont want the risk or to have to chase criminals dont be a cop.

What about a perp suspected of a felony?
I have to question why anyone would run from the police unless they expected jail time for a current,past or pending charge.
There is absolutely no other explanation as to why they would run.
The SC has ruled on this. There's a narrow criteria that justifies shooting a fleeing suspect. Outside of that it's illegal.

I understand that,and the police actually have wide authority as to when to apply deadly force.
And sometimes they abuse that authority.

More times than are reported in the news. The only answer to stop the redneck stupidity of white cops is Cop Cams.

They have shown through a mere glimpse of public exposure in random cases that they cannot conduct themselves professionally.

So we have to treat them for what they are: Big stupid white guys who cannot be left alone around black people while carrying deadly weapons.

They need nannies. They need big government to keep them under control.

What a joke.

I'm all for body cams. It'll put an end to all these ghetto scum crying police brutality and it'll put an end to the cops who actually are assholes.
I'd be willing to bet it'll clear more cops than it will the shit bags they deal with daily.

Well, in case you haven't learned lately, those PDs that have started using cop cams have a sharply reduced frequency of incidents. The redneck cops hate them.
It's the end of the way to keep themselves from getting bored on the job.

New Publication Available: The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force
"The findings suggest more than a 50% reduction in the total number of incidents of use-of-force compared to control-conditions, and nearly ten times more citizens’ complaints in the 12-months prior to the experiment."

New Publication Available The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force Police Foundation
One negro law professor who's a regular on MSNBC says he doesn't want cops to have BC's. "Because it is 'invasive'. Yup. That's how totally fucked he is. And he's teaching that shit to the students in his 100% negro college.

A 50-year-old running from a cop isn't exactly logical, a backup cop could easily catch him.

I don't feel bad for a asshole who was stupid and ran because he was a loser who couldn't handle his responsibilities like real men do

Why did the guy run? Maybe he knew this cop was dangerous? Perhaps the two knew each other.
Why should the cop cause himself bodily harm because of a loser who didn't know how to be man?
Because he decided to be a cop. Dont want the risk or to have to chase criminals dont be a cop.
Who taught you to hate police so much?

The SC has ruled on this. There's a narrow criteria that justifies shooting a fleeing suspect. Outside of that it's illegal.

I understand that,and the police actually have wide authority as to when to apply deadly force.

More times than are reported in the news. The only answer to stop the redneck stupidity of white cops is Cop Cams.

They have shown through a mere glimpse of public exposure in random cases that they cannot conduct themselves professionally.

So we have to treat them for what they are: Big stupid white guys who cannot be left alone around black people while carrying deadly weapons.

What a joke.

I'm all for body cams. It'll put an end to all these ghetto scum crying police brutality and it'll put an end to the cops who actually are assholes.
I'd be willing to bet it'll clear more cops than it will the shit bags they deal with daily.

Well, in case you haven't learned lately, those PDs that have started using cop cams have a sharply reduced frequency of incidents. The redneck cops hate them.

New Publication Available: The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force
"The findings suggest more than a 50% reduction in the total number of incidents of use-of-force compared to control-conditions, and nearly ten times more citizens’ complaints in the 12-months prior to the experiment."

New Publication Available The Effect of Body-Worn Cameras on Police Use-of-Force Police Foundation
One negro law professor who's a regular on MSNBC says he doesn't want cops to have BC's. "Because it is 'invasive'. Yup. That's how totally fucked he is. And he's teaching that shit to the students in his 100% negro college.
I am thinking you need to read some books..... Go to the library and educate yourself.....I am sure there is one close to your trailer park.

Are you a christian?
Are you of those who dont know how to be a man?
Are you a christian? Seriously I love christian murderers.

I don't support what the cop did but if the guy had just allowed himself to be taken in he'd probably be alive right now and probably out on Bail/bond.
The guy has zero culpability in what was done to him. Zero.

The kids DIDN'T HAVE A DADDY you fool.
'Daddy' was cruising in his fucking Mercedes with a friend. I wonder how many times the 'kids' got to ride in it?

Are you a christian?
Are you of those who dont know how to be a man?
Are you a christian? Seriously I love christian murderers.
Really???? How many murders do you support each year that abortion is legal?

Police.

Who taught blacks to hate whites? Whites.

Who taught muslims to hate christians?

Who taught the poor to hate the ruling class?

Who taught rape victims to hate rapists?

Who taught democrats to hate the GOP?

Who taught me to hate you? Lol

Police.

Who taught blacks to hate whites? Whites.

Who taught muslims to hate christians?

Who taught the poor to hate the ruling class?

Who taught rape victims to hate rapists?

Who taught democrats to hate the GOP?

Who taught me to hate you? Lol
You see that is there parents fault not the police.....Thanks for making my point that liberal indoctrination has made the black population culturally stunted.....Do you feel proud to support another form of slavery you racist fuck?

What a joke.

I am thinking you need to read some books..... Go to the library and educate yourself.....I am sure there is one close to your trailer park.
You can read 1000 dumb racist or science fiction books doesnt mean you are smart or educated. Means you like to read. I met a 4 year old retard who could read 3 times faster than you. But does he comprehend? And is he reading good progressive material or rush's memoirs? Or bill O'Reilly s books. Reading can also make you stupider.

What a joke.

You can read 1000 dumb racist or science fiction books doesnt mean you are smart or educated. Means you like to read. I met a 4 year old retard who could read 3 times faster than you. But does he comprehend? And is he reading good progressive material or rush's memoirs? Or bill O'Reilly s books. Reading can also make you stupider.
You are far more stupid then that kid because unlike you he is at least reading something that used original content.

You are far more stupid then that kid because unlike you he is at least reading something that used original content.
Just FYI, but dannyboys is just sealybobo's alternate account. Yeah, he's that stupid.

Forum List

Back