Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

That's really ignorant.
have you ever heard of shall not be infringed?

Really, so if you can afford it you can own a short range nuke if you like. Smfh.
answer the god damn question
Have you ever heard of shall not be infringed?

Sure have, are they infringing on your rights if they stop you from purchasing a LAW? Why do you register your vehicles? If you have a RIGHT to carry why bother with getting a Concealed to carry permit.
WOW THERE YOU GO RED HERRING.
Why do I register my vehicle because it's not a right to own and drive a vehicle on public roads
Why do I have a concealed carry? because I'll obey laws if they are reasonable

the right to bear arms. The right to be armed. Here is a .22 single shit rifle,, you are now armed. Amendment satisfied.
In common use able to maintain an effective militia and defend me personally

Really, so if you can afford it you can own a short range nuke if you like. Smfh.

Sure have, are they infringing on your rights if they stop you from purchasing a LAW? Why do you register your vehicles? If you have a RIGHT to carry why bother with getting a Concealed to carry permit.
Why do I register my vehicle because it's not a right to own and drive a vehicle on public roads

the right to bear arms. The right to be armed. Here is a .22 single shit rifle,, you are now armed. Amendment satisfied.
So

The Cielo Vista Mall was well known for banning permitted concealed handguns
I suspected that, it explains why he drove 600 miles to find a soft target. Just like the Colorado wack job who passed two other movie theatres to get to the one that didn't allow firearms.

Another person in the store shooting is not the answer.
So your answer is to take away my Constitutional right because a nut decided to shoot up a mall. Have I got that right?
Americans have shown that they cannot be trusted to own guns. Some people are responsible with guns, but too many are not. Time to change the constitution.
You don't seem to realize that people who commit crimes with guns are a minuscule fraction of a percent of the population

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's really ignorant.

Like you a single shot. 22 is useless

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

‘Good guy with a gun’ is a myth.

The miscreant in Dayton was taken out by law enforcement.

‘More guns’ is not the ‘answer.’

You just described how a "good guy with a gun" stopped the guy and then in the previous sentence stated it was a myth.

You can't make this shit up.

So
My right is not up to what you deem as acceptable

So

You're right, it's what the Gov't deems necessary.

A shooter is going to make sure there is no one behind him. No one has ever had the chance to shoot a shooter and there is a reason. Because you never see him coming. He has the plan, you don't. In a public arena, there is no way to stop someone who wants to do what this shooter did. No amount of security. He is going to shoot someone before he is shot
TOTAL NONSENSE!
You don't have a chance in hell against someone with an assault rifle. No one has ever taken out a shooter with an assault rifle. If you do not shoot before the shoots, you are dead. People saw him entering the store with the rifle and no one stopped him. He could have been returning the gun to the store and you may shoot an innocent man unless you know what is in his head. Simple bull shit is you think anything else.

I would imagine that the shooting did not last to long when he shot all his ammo and then like a coward surrendered.
I'm waiting on the investigation. It is said the shooter surrendered without incident, just laid down his gun and gave up. That may not be the act of a coward, but the act of somebody who has something to say or who believes he has enough support from the like-minded to be thought of as a patriot. It is hard to figure how a normally sane person of Christian upbringing can think that killing large groups of people who are no threat to him/her or what they love an be a heroic act.

With his capture, all we have to think about is whose version of the shooter's testimony is valid. I fear it will be like the Mueller Report...gospel to some and jabbering screed to others.

That may be true but Texas has the death penalty

And people will hate and you cannot stop it and ASS HOLE Trump wants the blame it on the shooter having mental illness not admitting it is racial hatred that the shooter admits in his own words. Hate is not a mental illness. Racism is not a mental illness. ASS HOLE Trump cannot even say the words White Nationalism hate because he will offend his supporters.

A shooter is going to make sure there is no one behind him. No one has ever had the chance to shoot a shooter and there is a reason. Because you never see him coming. He has the plan, you don't. In a public arena, there is no way to stop someone who wants to do what this shooter did. No amount of security. He is going to shoot someone before he is shot
TOTAL NONSENSE!
You don't have a chance in hell against someone with an assault rifle. No one has ever taken out a shooter with an assault rifle. If you do not shoot before the shoots, you are dead. People saw him entering the store with the rifle and no one stopped him. He could have been returning the gun to the store and you may shoot an innocent man unless you know what is in his head. Simple bull shit is you think anything else.

Wal Mart doesn't sell AK's.

Except for this manifesto that was posted on the 8 chan site it would appear that this was a call to his brothers on the far right.

Meh, if the people in the store had anybody allowed to carry concealed, this wouldn't have happened there.

These cowards only go for soft targets. They don't have the balls to go after anyone that can shoot back.

Where are the gun toting folks at? Are you saying that none of the gun carrying folks shop at Wal Mart.
No, I am saying that the mall the Wallmart was located in did not permit concealed carry handguns.
Evidently, it did not stop the shooter. lmao He went after what he was after, Mexicans shopping for their kids' school supplies and many were in the WalMart crossed over just to shop.

So

Nope

TOTAL NONSENSE!
Southerland Springs church shooting.

That's really ignorant.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

using the complete sentence the amendment has nothing to do private gun ownership in the US unless your in the Militia and you have been called on to support the military

and there lies the problem when people pick and choose words that support their position and ignore anything else even when it is not part of the sentence.

Politics of the government either allows you have private guns or they don't

And people will hate and you cannot stop it and ASS HOLE Trump wants the blame it on the shooter having mental illness not admitting it is racial hatred that the shooter admits in his own words. Hate is not a mental illness. Racism is not a mental illness. ASS HOLE Trump cannot even say the words White Nationalism hate because he will offend his supporters.
Maybe he doesn't say it because it's a Democrat flash card word that really has no meaning. I've asked people to give me a definition of it, and nobody responded.

Well, according to the morning news infomercials, all this shooting will stop as soon as we all make scarey faces and wag our fingers sternly at the psychos

Yet another major cultural problem solved by the retarded dope addled left wing TDS sufferers.

So

The entire premise of the Constitution is that the government cannot grant or revoke rights because all rights exist within the individual

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

using the complete sentence the amendment has nothing to do private gun ownership in the US unless your in the Militia and you have been called on to support the military

and there lies the problem when people pick and choose words that support their position and ignore anything else even when it is not part of the sentence.

Politics of the government either allows you have private guns or they don't

It is the right of the people not the right of the militia

Forum List

Back