Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

In answer to your first question: Because the moment Biden's lawyers found the documents, they contacted the National Archives and returned the documents to the Archives the same day they found them. Unlike Donald Trump who spent a year and a half refusing to return the documents, lying about having returned the documents, forcing the National Archives to ask the FBI to get a search warrant to retrieve them. The FBI raided Mar-a-lago after Trump refused and obstructed all efforts to get them back.

There is an ongoing investigation into these documents by a Trump appointed prosecutor. DOJ policy is not to comment on any ongoing investigation until charges have been laid. The ONLY reason the DOJ has talked about Mar-a-lago is because Trump talked about it and filed law suits about it - all of which he has lost.
Sorry, el chumpo, but you wanted to prosecute Trump even for "not knowing he could not" take the documents.
Biden has been in for decades and didn't know a VP can't take these documents!?

I won't ask you how stupid you are because that number has too many digits for one post to hold.

You inadvertently showed why Biden has no criminal responsibility, while Trump does.

Look up Mens Rea.
Bull Shit once again... These were from his time as VP and he had no authority to declassify. Mens-Rae has exactly squat to do with this. The possession alone is prima facia evidence of the crime.

Last edited:
So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?
Trump was raided simply because the NA wanted him to hand over the documents but he refused several times.

In Biden’s case, the NA didn’t even know these documents were missing. As soon as they were discovered, they were turned over. As far as the NA knows, there aren’t any other docs missing.

I don’t understand why that’s complicated lol

That's it? There was no communications in the weeks and months prior?

Wow. I guess I'm not surprised.
They told Trump to put a different lock on the door and he did. He was in compliance with what the fbi requested. Biden on the other hand stole classified documents and then today said he doesn't recall them. You loons are so full of shit.

Trump was raided simply because the NA wanted him to hand over the documents but he refused several times.

In Biden’s case, the NA didn’t even know these documents were missing. As soon as they were discovered, they were turned over. As far as the NA knows, there aren’t any other docs missing.

I don’t understand why that’s complicated lol
He didn't break any law, stop lying.

CAN YOU IMAGING THE UPROAR IF THIS WAS TRUMP????

The left wing is making every excuse for the Biden crime family..
You mean if The Trumpyberra had done the right thing in the first place, the Neo-GOP would have been as upset as they pretend to be with Good old Joe?

Every liberal I've heard reiterated the sentiment to let the DOJ investigate and if they find a Crime was committed, charge him as soon as he leaves office.

The lifetime politicians who are so pure and are so innocent. Half the nation hates this corrupted administration. They just do not act out. And most of these Progs when it comes to living well, run to the private businesses that produce quality ways of living while destroying them.

Except that the Obama Administration wasn't corrupt and not a single charge was laid against anyone in the White House, nor were any charges recommended as a result of the oversight or subsequent Congressional or FBI investigations.

In fact, were it not for FOX News and all of their fake scandals, none of which resulted in a single charge against anyone, you'd be calling the Obama Administration the mostly cleanly run in American history. Which it was.

In answer to your first question: Because the moment Biden's lawyers found the documents, they contacted the National Archives and returned the documents to the Archives the same day they found them. Unlike Donald Trump who spent a year and a half refusing to return the documents, lying about having returned the documents, forcing the National Archives to ask the FBI to get a search warrant to retrieve them. The FBI raided Mar-a-lago after Trump refused and obstructed all efforts to get them back.

There is an ongoing investigation into these documents by a Trump appointed prosecutor. DOJ policy is not to comment on any ongoing investigation until charges have been laid. The ONLY reason the DOJ has talked about Mar-a-lago is because Trump talked about it and filed law suits about it - all of which he has lost.
how do you know they just found them and didnt know all along they had them??

You mean if The Trumpyberra had done the right thing in the first place, the Neo-GOP would have been as upset as they pretend to be with Good old Joe?

Every liberal I've heard reiterated the sentiment to let the DOJ investigate and if they find a Crime was committed, charge him as soon as he leaves office.
Nice dodge.... They knew what Trump had. What a load of horse shit. It was pure political prosecution, nothing more and nothing less.

Forum List

Back