Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

Bull Shit once again... These were from his time as VP and he had no authority to declassify. Mens-Rae has exactly squat to do with this. The possession alone is prima facia evidence of the crime.
Possession means nothing if there is no criminal intent to possess.

Think of it like if you went to a high end jewelry store, who sold you a Rolex for $10,000.
You take it to another jewler for annual servicing, and they tell you that it was stolen.

Are you guilty of possession of stolen property?

Look at the posts on this thread. They think the FBI just showed up at Mar A Lago out of nowhere one day. No reason.

This is what they're told in their insulated world. It's all they know. There is simply no way to communicate with this.
thats exactly what they did,, they sure didnt call and say they were on their way and have cookies and milk ready,,
I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Happens every day.

Trump's goons planted the documents in Biden's former offices.

Hey if you can still say things like "the 2020 election was stolen" and "The Jan. 6 was a harmless protest", then I can say that Trump's goons planted the documents, right?

Or are only Maga Idiots entitled to say anything they want without any proof?

Whether he declassified them or not is irrelevant. He received a subpoena and did not comply.

That’s a serious felony.

The subpoena was for documents marked "classified", not for classified documents.

So their actual classification status isn't at issue. It's how the documents were marked, that made them a criminal violation of the subpoena.

Possession means nothing if there is no criminal intent to possess.

Think of it like if you went to a high end jewelry store, who sold you a Rolex for $10,000.
You take it to another jewler for annual servicing, and they tell you that it was stolen.

Are you guilty of possession of stolen property?
not in this case,, just the mishandling of them is enough for a crime,,

thats exactly what comey said hilarys crime was with her private server,,
to bad we have a two tier justice system where democrats can break laws and get away with it,,

Forum List

Back