Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

not according to the facts of the case,,,
This is also false.

NARA never approved retention of any presidential records. Trump never provided them with an inventory in the first place. The DoJ server a subpoena which required him to give them all documents with classification markings which Trump’s personal lawyers claimed to have complied with. Trump’s attorneys told the government that they no longer possessed any of these documents, which was clearly false.

I'm sorry, a 2nd stash of Biden CLASSIFIED documents was just found at a 2nd location so I was distracted. What were you saying?
Can’t indict a sitting president

You’ll have to gather evidence then “get him” when he’s no longer POTUS

Looks like the left gets to play the word game of “We got’em Now”

Good luck with your witch hunt….LOLOLL

As VP Biden had the same authority as the President.

That may be true. No time to research your link so I will assume it is true. Barbecuing.....food gonna char!

So what you are saying is Biden did the same as Trump.

OK. Im good with that.

You do realize, of course, that when you compare the actions of your ally to those of your adversary you are actually saying your ally is as bad as your adversary or your adversary is as good as your ally.

Does not work well in a debate.

Hyperbole to make a point...

Yes, he killed that man and he is my friend so I am not as angry as I can be because another man I am not friends with killed 2 people and that makes me angrier.

Think about it

This is also false.

NARA never approved retention of any presidential records. Trump never provided them with an inventory in the first place. The DoJ server a subpoena which required him to give them all documents with classification markings which Trump’s personal lawyers claimed to have complied with. Trump’s attorneys told the government that they no longer possessed any of these documents, which was clearly false.
what no link??

Not exactly, Trump as POTUS had authority to declassify documents. Biden as VP didn't
Don't be silly.

Information shall be declassified or downgraded by the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position; the originator's successor; a supervisory official of either; or officials delegated such authority in writing.

Don't be silly.

Information shall be declassified or downgraded by the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position; the originator's successor; a supervisory official of either; or officials delegated such authority in writing.

You're wrong. Now stop flapping your arms in a pathetic excuse to defend Biden what you gleefully accused Trump of

It's soooo obvious

That may be true. No time to research your link so I will assume it is true. Barbecuing.....food gonna char!

So what you are saying is Biden did the same as Trump.

OK. Im good with that.

You do realize, of course, that when you compare the actions of your ally to those of your adversary you are actually saying your ally is as bad as your adversary or your adversary is as good as your ally.

Does not work well in a debate.

Hyperbole to make a point...

Yes, he killed that man and he is my friend so I am not as angry as I can be because another man I am not friends with killed 2 people and that makes me angrier.

Think about it
No I'm not saying that Joe declassified the documents that were found. I said as a point of fact that the VP had that power when it was said that the VP didn't. I'll wait for the investigation to be complete before I form any conclusion.

Mmm BBQ.

Obvioulsy they did.

He didnt mention there were other boxes in other locations.
He didn't know. Joe didn't even know what was in the sealed envelopes at the Biden Center Office. LOL

Trump lied and he ignored the facts that the National Archives knew things were missing. How? Trump's big fat mouth

It's like having a drivers license. Once your license expires you gotta stop driving the car on public roads.

Once Trump lost the presidency, he lost his license to possess any presidential documents. (PRA 1974)
unless he obtained them legally before he left office,,

not in this case,, just the mishandling of them is enough for a crime,,

thats exactly what comey said hilarys crime was with her private server,,
to bad we have a two tier justice system where democrats can break laws and get away with it,,

usmb comey hillary trump.jpg

Forum List

Back