Why we call ABC, etc. fake news...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Monday ABC news ran this story and conveniently didn't say when it happened.

The University of Wisconsin student fooled Secret Service and got past security at an underground tunnel during the Thanksgiving break. It took 20 minutes before he was arrested.

College freshman slipped into Mar-a-Lago while Trump was in town

This happened in November 2018! But the biased fake MSM ABC glossed over the date and made it to appear as if it happened recently...not nearly 6 months ago!
Teen pleads guilty to sneaking into Mar-a-Lago

So ABC made this sound like it happened just recently running this story this week!

But of course again the biased fake news MSM network will do and say anything that is negative about the President!

I really don't understand you Trump haters being played like fools by the MSM!
I personally don't like Trump. But he gets things done and doesn't care what the political elites/MSM think of him.
For that I truly respect President Trump as do millions of others like me that understand Trump loves America, his family and the military.
Trump like some ass hole bosses that are disliked by their employees though gets things done!

The University of Wisconsin student fooled Secret Service and got past security at an underground tunnel during the Thanksgiving break. It took 20 minutes before he was arrested.

This happened in November 2018! But the biased fake MSM ABC glossed over the date and made it to appear as if it happened recently...not nearly 6 months ago!

So ABC made this sound like it happened just recently running this story this week!

But of course again the biased fake news MSM network will do and say anything that is negative about the President!

I personally don't like Trump. But he gets things done and doesn't care what the political elites/MSM think of him.
For that I truly respect President Trump as do millions of others like me that understand Trump loves America, his family and the military.
Trump like some ass hole bosses that are disliked by their employees though gets things done!

Reading is truly a lost art.

YOUR OWN ABC LINK clearly describes "the Nov. 23, 2018, incident", Dumbass. The headline is about his guilty plea in court. That was the recent event --- the day in court. YOUR OWN OP spells out the link as "Teen pleads guilty".

You don't go to court on the same day you're arrested.

YOUR OWN LINK.

This is why I call you "Dumbass". How ironic that you want to blame your own illiteracy on an entity called "ABC".

Last edited:

YOUR OWN ABC LINK clearly describes "the Nov. 23, 2018, incident", Dumbass. The headline is about his guilty plea in court. That was the recent event --- the day in court.

YOUR OWN LINK.

This is why I call you "Dumbass".

Uhm he was watching t.v. and found a link, or did you miss that part?

YOUR OWN ABC LINK clearly describes "the Nov. 23, 2018, incident", Dumbass. The headline is about his guilty plea in court. That was the recent event --- the day in court.

YOUR OWN LINK.

Uhm I don't see any reference to "TV", and uhm I don't see any link to a video. Uhm I clicked the link he uhm put in his uhm OP. And uhm it's right there. I uhm quoted it.

YOUR OWN LINK.

Uhm I don't see any reference to "TV", and uhm I don't see any link to a video. Uhm I clicked the link he uhm put in his uhm OP.

Do you need to borrow my glasses?

YOUR OWN LINK.

Uhm I don't see any reference to "TV", and uhm I don't see any link to a video. Uhm I clicked the link he uhm put in his uhm OP.

His first link wasn't ABC news

YOUR OWN LINK.

And uhm where does that say anything about "TV"?

I'll wait.

YOUR OWN LINK.

His first link wasn't ABC news

Correct. I clicked that first, and it refers to "last Thanksgiving".

In other words he's an illiterate moron.

Your little rant about the very recent court appearance make you look pretty dumb, but if you let it go now, it might pass without many noticing. Being a RWNJ, you'll probably just double down on your dumb claims though.

And uhm, whether it happened in November of 2018 or now, uhm, how does that make the uhm President look worse?

YOUR OWN LINK.

I'll wait.
Hey, dingus - read this link:

ABC IS FAKE NEWS.

YOUR OWN LINK.

It's 2019. ABC News isn't only on TV, and they did say when it happened.

YOUR OWN LINK.

I'll wait.

ABC IS FAKE NEWS.

Hey dongle, read this. :fu:

The OP has already been debunked and there ain't jack friggety zippo you can do about it. "Fake reading comprehension" on the part of the wannabe-reader does not constitute "fake writing" on the part of what he can't read.

The link is even to abcnews.go.com. Not only is it not TV. It's where people go because they don't want to watch it on TV. :lol:

I'll wait.

ABC IS FAKE NEWS.

The OP has already been debunked and there ain't jack friggety zippo you can do about it. "Fake reading comprehension" on the part of the wannabe-reader does not constitute "fake writing" on the part of what he can't read.

Huh? You still won't admit you didn't read his first sentence?

Anecdote re: turnips... 1960 my Dad & Grandad built an all electric house out in the country... Most of the house was done and something needed to be done with the yard... Middle of July and to dry to plant grass so it was my job at 6 yrs old to plant turnips on about a half acre... Cover crop to keep soil from washing away and we even eat some of the turnips... Most of them were fed to the livestock...

Life is good...

I'll wait.

ABC IS FAKE NEWS.

Huh? You still won't admit you didn't read his first sentence?

psst, ABC News is on the internet too.

Forum List

Back