Why we love Trump....

You are full of shit....Provide an example or admit you are full of shit...This should be fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water...
listen to Rush daily. . . he engages in mirroring on a daily basis

you are just a minnow flopping and gasping out of water

Deno

5f9.png

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

39% approval 56.3% disapproval LOL

Proof that propaganda works.

Do you have something to say about the thread topic?
We, the American people, don't love the treasonous fat senile old orange clown at all. In fact, over 50% of us despise him.

Thanks for pointing out how the propaganda has filled your head with lies.

I wonder if they had been honest, what you would be saying?

Am waiting for a post that say's why you like Trump, not post's that say kicking non Trump people's ass. is a good enough reason. why would you take joy in hurting others? over applauding things that make improvements for all Americans.

1. Because they deserve it.

2. Because they are destroying America and need to be stopped.
As said about Germany by one Nazi to another guarding the camps.

You just equated having your feelings hurt with being in a death camp.

So you’re glad that your party has devolved down into rudeness and vulgarity because you’re convinced that you’ve been losing this fictional war to the left for the last 50 years?

Also, don’t act like you’re party has been so pure over the last 50 years that the left pushed you into being deplorables. In fact, I think admitting your point of view being twisted into a nasty hate by the left is admitting you let the left dictate your way of thinking. In other words, you’ve already lost this so called ‘war’.

Stop being so melodramatic...

President Donald J. Trump has

shown us how to kick liberal ass...

The proof is in the pudding...

He is destroying your party....

He is stomping you in the ground...

He's actually destroying the republican party, of which he is not a part. You do realize that the old white guy demographic is on its way out, right?

Out with the "old white guy demo" and in with the new illegal wetback demo....ain't that right Juan Shawtinez?
Damn those old white guys...they built this nation and made it a place all the filth want to live...but DAMN THEM! Haha
You love your bottom feeding filth...all LefTards do.

No, you white supremacist did not build jack shit. You got you asses handed to by in the Civil War and have been waiting for the day when one of your kind could be President and now crawl out if the sewers where you have been hiding.

The filth is you.

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

Essentially correct!
We have had all of the above many, many times and all it has ever gotten us is more of the very same crap that has put us where we are: say one thing to get elected, then go off and do a 180 furthering the globalist agenda. For all of Trump's faults in style, he is doing what he said, as best as the law has allowed, and he is the kryptonite to BOTH parties, both derailing the Left and the Dems until they don't know what side is up, as well as tearing at the old guard GOP.

Neither party is good and the longer Trump stays in office, the more change he is going to force on both parties: I don't expect much from the Dems, they have totally lost all sight of credibility, but either Trump will be beaten down by the Old Republicans or he will slowly force them out, ushering in a new party of younger thinkers more attune to the electorate instead of themselves.

Could you please take a look at the people he has put in power. there backgrounds, ability . then Show me the younger thinkers that you speak of.

Could you please realize I was speaking of new Republicans coming into the party, outsiders less ruled by the Old Guard and more willing to put the country rather than the party first! Who he puts in his current cabinet to deal with the problems of today with gobs of private industry and military experience has nothing to do with that but differs WILDLY from Obama's administration where nearly all of them had spent their lives as nothing but academicians having hardly ever even held down a real job.
There are no 'new Republicans' coming into the party from the alt and far right that want to put country before their antiAmerican agendas.

What about your old bunch of Commies?

Our bench is deep...

Who will you run against Trump?

You raised the issue
I just mocked you for it

That was the lamest attempt at mockery I have read for quite some time. I did not even realize that it was mockery, more like pure idiocy. And for what reason? I raised a completely legitimate point. The never Trumpers don't make a lot of sense.
No you didn't raise a point

You raised conservative hyperbole

Nope, I raised a great point. If you didn't get it you must not be very smart. But that we already knew so nothing new here.
You need to put Breitbart away

You need to stop telling people how to live.

Although I suppose, since you are on the far left, you can't help it.

I don't read Breitbart, but definitely am going to crack it open now. Thanks for the tip...
That is why we have societies

You are full of shit....Provide an example or admit you are full of shit...This should be fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water...

This proves you are full of shit...

I knew you couldn't back your mouth up...

What about your old bunch of Commies? Our bench is deep... Who will you run against Trump?
You have Trump and no one else on the bench other than lame nuts like Moore. I imagine Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Graham, etc., are willing to take on the Orange Cretin.

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

Essentially correct!
We have had all of the above many, many times and all it has ever gotten us is more of the very same crap that has put us where we are: say one thing to get elected, then go off and do a 180 furthering the globalist agenda. For all of Trump's faults in style, he is doing what he said, as best as the law has allowed, and he is the kryptonite to BOTH parties, both derailing the Left and the Dems until they don't know what side is up, as well as tearing at the old guard GOP.

Neither party is good and the longer Trump stays in office, the more change he is going to force on both parties: I don't expect much from the Dems, they have totally lost all sight of credibility, but either Trump will be beaten down by the Old Republicans or he will slowly force them out, ushering in a new party of younger thinkers more attune to the electorate instead of themselves.

Could you please take a look at the people he has put in power. there backgrounds, ability . then Show me the younger thinkers that you speak of.

Could you please realize I was speaking of new Republicans coming into the party, outsiders less ruled by the Old Guard and more willing to put the country rather than the party first! Who he puts in his current cabinet to deal with the problems of today with gobs of private industry and military experience has nothing to do with that but differs WILDLY from Obama's administration where nearly all of them had spent their lives as nothing but academicians having hardly ever even held down a real job.
There are no 'new Republicans' coming into the party from the alt and far right that want to put country before their antiAmerican agendas.

Our bench is deep...

So far..

Biden
Warren
Sanders
Booker

Am waiting for a post that say's why you like Trump, not post's that say kicking non Trump people's ass. is a good enough reason. why would you take joy in hurting others? over applauding things that make improvements for all Americans.

1. Because they deserve it.

2. Because they are destroying America and need to be stopped.
You are certainly not going to stop them with insults and personal attacks. That just strengthens the resolve of the opposition. You win at politics today the way you always win; that is, winning the hearts and minds and that's not happening for Trump. The man entered office with an approval rating of just 45% and it has continued to fall for 11 months. Trump has to show America that he has something to offer other than a tirade of attacks and insults. He can't count on a political damage candidate such as Clinton in 2020.

1. Letting the lies and attacks from the left will let them define him to the masses though the logical fallacy of ad nauseum. And what exactly is driving his numbers down? His habit of tweeting? Or the insults, lies and personal attacks of the Left?

2. But you are correct. He needs to have some accomplishments by the mid terms. A lot of people think the tax plan will have a good stimulus effect, but I think he needs to move on Trade, and even more than he is on immigration.

They are the smartest people in the world!! Just "aks" one!

Why on Earth do people think Trump supporters are racists? Why oh why?

The most extreme racists are Leftists, EVERYTHING to them is about race, especially their contempt for White people because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, Leftists who are White are Self Haters because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism.

Leftists love EVERYONE EXCEPT White people.
Leftists have no compassion for whites. stone hearts after every attack by Muslim terrorists. they sweep the event with the back of their hand and they are always ready to defend the terrorists there are really screw up.

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

If you were really that smart, you would have qualified that statement.

Because the education gap is A. not nearly as big as you make it out to be and B. completely reasonable considering the policy differences of the candidates, not something for you to crow over.

Essentially correct!

Our bench is deep...

So far..

Biden
Warren
Sanders
Booker

What a bunch of losers....

Bring it on baby....

This proves you are full of shit...

I knew you couldn't back your mouth up...

Jake, you still haven't provided any examples

for your bullshit.......

Plain to see you are full of Shit....

Jake, you still haven't provided any examples for your bullshit.......Plain to see you are full of Shit....
Says the one rolling in it :) Listen to Rush daily and you will hear it daily. You simply think you can say something here and you will be believed, yet in less than 125 posts you have proven that you are here for grins and giggles only.

Forum List

Back