Why we love Trump....

everything is left wing or false news You republicans don't get it yet?

No, YOU don't get it, Eddie. You guys don't have anything and you're not going to find anything because there's nothing to find. This whole "Russian Collusion" thing was concocted by the Hillary campaign and we know that for a fact now. Ironically, it was Clinton who conspired and colluded with Russians, not Trump.

Of course, you're going to keep blustering and fanning the artificial smoke so you can keep the base charged up. Because you really don't have much of an agenda to promote, Americans don't want your failed health care plan or more Nanny State solutions. They're tired of being constantly sold out for special interests and you can't even win state and local races anymore. ALL you guys have left is identity politics, smear and jeer, hate and division, lies and distortion. Politically, I think you're DONE!

Boss, you have benefited enormously from my corrections of your various errors. You are simply yapping at my heels.

Awww FakeyJake... I wish I had a dime for every time I made a fool out of you while you thought you were correcting me. That would have benefited me greatly but that's okay, I am happy to make a fool of you for free. In fact, I feel guilty sometimes that I don't have to pay for your clown show.

everything is left wing or false news You republicans don't get it yet?

No, YOU don't get it, Eddie. You guys don't have anything and you're not going to find anything because there's nothing to find. This whole "Russian Collusion" thing was concocted by the Hillary campaign and we know that for a fact now. Ironically, it was Clinton who conspired and colluded with Russians, not Trump.

Of course, you're going to keep blustering and fanning the artificial smoke so you can keep the base charged up. Because you really don't have much of an agenda to promote, Americans don't want your failed health care plan or more Nanny State solutions. They're tired of being constantly sold out for special interests and you can't even win state and local races anymore. ALL you guys have left is identity politics, smear and jeer, hate and division, lies and distortion. Politically, I think you're DONE!
DONE?? We have not yet begun to fight........Think you've attracted any new voters or lost any with folks realizing what an idiot resides in our WH and mostly at his golf clubs?

DONE?? We have not yet begun to fight........Think you've attracted any new voters or lost any with folks realizing what an idiot resides in our WH and mostly at his golf clubs?

I think Trump has attracted more new voters than voters lost. The only people who dislike Trump are the people who voted for Hillary or Bernie and some of those Bernie voters have moved to Trump in light of the shenanigans the DNC pulled. You people live in a bizarre alternate universe where you take your own rhetoric too seriously. I can't wait until the midterms to see the dumbfounded looks on your faces when you don't win like you believe you're going to.

Boss, you have benefited enormously from my corrections of your various errors. You are simply yapping at my heels.

Awww FakeyJake... I wish I had a dime for every time I made a fool out of you while you thought you were correcting me. That would have benefited me greatly but that's okay, I am happy to make a fool of you for free. In fact, I feel guilty sometimes that I don't have to pay for your clown show.
Then you would not have any dimes at all, would you? :)

I think Trump has attracted more new voters than voters lost. The only people who dislike Trump are the people who voted for Hillary or Bernie and some of those Bernie voters have moved to Trump in light of the shenanigans the DNC pulled. You people live in a bizarre alternate universe where you take your own rhetoric too seriously. I can't wait until the midterms to see the dumbfounded looks on your faces when you don't win like you believe you're going to.
Polls have dislike at close to 60 percent

There's a special place in hell for child abusers, perverts and trump supporters

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.SUCKER.

Funny how we can take any data set and twist it to give the result we want. What was actually shown in the demographic studies was that Trump voters tended to live away from big cities, where there is far less media and advertising so people are usually left to form their own independent opinions based on the facts they gather, whereas Hillary voters were far, far more likely to live around big cities, usually democratic strongholds with a massive media and advertising reach where it is far easier to shape public opinion, thus making them more easily controlled. If you choose to think that makes them smarter, that is your choice, never mind that thinking you are smarter is one of the things Big City Dems preach to their own. If you really think everyone in all the red areas is stupid and white, then not only can't you be very smart, but that sounds like you are pretty racist as well.

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else
And all this time I thought it was about money...

Trump is no different from far right European stooges like Viktor Orbán and Nigel Farage. They’re all in league together and we now have a nice roadmap for laying out the entire conspiracy.

There's a #TrumpRussia confession in plain sight
Putin ally Konstantin Rykov explained the conspiracy on Facebook over a year ago.
WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

Come on, Eddie... some rambling blog post by a radical left-wing propaganda outlet? That's all you've got after a year of investigation? I'm sorry but you have lost all your credibility in EVER calling someone's "Stupidity" into question.
Dopes keep forgetting about the two indictments and guilty plea.
3 of Trump’s finest.
“ I pick the best people.”
Many more indictments to come too.
Imagine still supporting this crooked administration.

What a Hoot...

You friggin goof balls have been predicting his

demise since the get go.....

Keep peeing in the wind Butt hurt........

Last edited:
Funny how we can take any data set and twist it to give the result we want. What was actually shown in the demographic studies was that Trump voters tended to live away from big cities, where there is far less media and advertising so people are usually left to form their own independent opinions based on the facts they gather, whereas Hillary voters were far, far more likely to live around big cities, usually democratic strongholds with a massive media and advertising reach where it is far easier to shape public opinion, thus making them more easily controlled. If you choose to think that makes them smarter, that is your choice, never mind that thinking you are smarter is one of the things Big City Dems preach to their own. If you really think everyone in all the red areas is stupid and white, then not only can't you be very smart, but that sounds like you are pretty racist as well.

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else
And all this time I thought it was about money...

Trump is no different from far right European stooges like Viktor Orbán and Nigel Farage. They’re all in league together and we now have a nice roadmap for laying out the entire conspiracy.

There's a #TrumpRussia confession in plain sight
Putin ally Konstantin Rykov explained the conspiracy on Facebook over a year ago.
WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

Come on, Eddie... some rambling blog post by a radical left-wing propaganda outlet? That's all you've got after a year of investigation? I'm sorry but you have lost all your credibility in EVER calling someone's "Stupidity" into question.
Dopes keep forgetting about the two indictments and guilty plea.
3 of Trump’s finest.
“ I pick the best people.”
Many more indictments to come too.
Imagine still supporting this crooked administration.

What a Hoot...

You friggin goof balls have been predicting his

demise since the get go.....

Keep peeing in the wind Butt hurt........
Demise?

Trump will sell out everyone in his administration including Kushner

His demise will come in 2020 and in his place in history

Polls gave him no chance to win the election. Remember?
Why bring up the worst election for America ever? You elected a man who knows nothing about foreign affairs or local He has a hardon for Obama and wants every good thing Obama did cancelled A sick sick man

LOL... The argument wasn't your opinion of Trump. Your argument was the poll numbers and I responded by pointing out how wrong the polls numbers were for the election. We already knew you didn't like Trump. What you don't seem to understand is how your polls aren't very accurate when it comes to Trump. This doesn't bother me any at all. I would actually prefer you roll into the midterms overconfident in what your polls are saying. Then when you get the ever-loving snot kicked out of you again, it will be all that more enjoyable to watch.

And for the record I didn't personally elect anybody! I didn't even vote for Trump! I couldn't vote for either Trump OR Clinton so I voted for Castle, the Constitution Party candidate. But that being said, if I had it to do over again, I think I would vote for Trump and if he continues to advance conservative principles and appoint conservative judges, I will probably vote for him in 2020. And I am VERY pleased that he has undone much of what Obama did. It's too bad he can never undo all the damage that man did to our country but he has put forth a monumental effort with little help from even his own party and I appreciate that. The crud between my toes matters more to me that your opinion or emotions regarding Trump.

Polls gave him no chance to win the election. Remember?
Why bring up the worst election for America ever? You elected a man who knows nothing about foreign affairs or local He has a hardon for Obama and wants every good thing Obama did cancelled A sick sick man

LOL... The argument wasn't your opinion of Trump. Your argument was the poll numbers and I responded by pointing out how wrong the polls numbers were for the election. We already knew you didn't like Trump. What you don't seem to understand is how your polls aren't very accurate when it comes to Trump. This doesn't bother me any at all. I would actually prefer you roll into the midterms overconfident in what your polls are saying. Then when you get the ever-loving snot kicked out of you again, it will be all that more enjoyable to watch.

And for the record I didn't personally elect anybody! I didn't even vote for Trump! I couldn't vote for either Trump OR Clinton so I voted for Castle, the Constitution Party candidate. But that being said, if I had it to do over again, I think I would vote for Trump and if he continues to advance conservative principles and appoint conservative judges, I will probably vote for him in 2020. And I am VERY pleased that he has undone much of what Obama did. It's too bad he can never undo all the damage that man did to our country but he has put forth a monumental effort with little help from even his own party and I appreciate that. The crud between my toes matters more to me that your opinion or emotions regarding Trump.
May God forgive you

IF there is a God ,think he could've saved those 305 killed in Egypt ? Or he didn't want to get his hands dirty?

I think God has a plan and is smarter than you. Why do you presume that life as a mortal on this Earth is a superior state? Oh that's right, it's because you don't believe in any other state. Do you hope you're wrong or do you hope you're right?

IF there is a God ,think he could've saved those 305 killed in Egypt ? Or he didn't want to get his hands dirty?

I think God has a plan and is smarter than you. Why do you presume that life as a mortal on this Earth is a superior state? Oh that's right, it's because you don't believe in any other state. Do you hope you're wrong or do you hope you're right?
I really hope I'm wrong

Forum List

Back