Why we love Trump....

We have the test results in from Virginia and need you to come in a consultation regarding the level of medication needed to reduce your butthurt.

Ahh.. so you think it's some kind of indicator of things to come that Democrats won in a state that elected former Clinton lackey, Terry McAuliffe as governor and voted overwhelmingly for Hillary in 2016? Really? That's your bellwether? :rofl:

The Republican brand: In Virginia, just 30% of the electorate identified as Republicans. In New Jersey, it was just 29%. That gave self-identifying Democrats a double digit edge in each of those states -- suggesting that Republicans didn't turn out to vote or just didn't want to tell an exit pollster they identified with the Republican party. Either way, it's not good if you are a Republican strategist trying to figure out how to win in 2018.

Seems the electorate doesn't want to be associated with the party of dumb.

I'm not really understanding your dynamics here. So your party won in a state that is only 30% Republican but this somehow spells trouble for Republicans in 2018? :dunno:

Trying to understand...that may be a mistake..LOL.

We have the test results in from Virginia and need you to come in a consultation regarding the level of medication needed to reduce your butthurt.

Ahh.. so you think it's some kind of indicator of things to come that Democrats won in a state that elected former Clinton lackey, Terry McAuliffe as governor and voted overwhelmingly for Hillary in 2016? Really? That's your bellwether? :rofl:

The Republican brand: In Virginia, just 30% of the electorate identified as Republicans. In New Jersey, it was just 29%. That gave self-identifying Democrats a double digit edge in each of those states -- suggesting that Republicans didn't turn out to vote or just didn't want to tell an exit pollster they identified with the Republican party. Either way, it's not good if you are a Republican strategist trying to figure out how to win in 2018.

Seems the electorate doesn't want to be associated with the party of dumb.

I'm not really understanding your dynamics here. So your party won in a state that is only 30% Republican but this somehow spells trouble for Republicans in 2018? :dunno:

Read the answer again and post a better response.

...and taxes cut for billionaires ?
Here's another opportunity to prove how much smarter you are than us "stupid" folks... Please tell us the current US income tax rate % for billionaires?
Does this help boss?
People also ask

How much does a billionaire pay in taxes?
According to new data from the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010.

I didn't ask you for an average for people who make $1 million or more. I asked you for the US income tax rate (%) for billionaires. You claimed they are being cut, so we need to know what they currently are and how much they are going to be cut. You're supposed to be smarter than us Trump voters, here's your chance to prove it! What is the current US income tax (%) rate for billionaires?
There is no ONE answer smart guy Depends on what their deductions are A guy like trump might have paid no taxes for many years ,,,,but not being a CPA I'd guess they start out at 39%

Here's another opportunity to prove how much smarter you are than us "stupid" folks... Please tell us the current US income tax rate % for billionaires?
Does this help boss?
People also ask

According to new data from the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010.

I didn't ask you for an average for people who make $1 million or more. I asked you for the US income tax rate (%) for billionaires. You claimed they are being cut, so we need to know what they currently are and how much they are going to be cut. You're supposed to be smarter than us Trump voters, here's your chance to prove it! What is the current US income tax (%) rate for billionaires?
There is no ONE answer smart guy Depends on what their deductions are A guy like trump might have paid no taxes for many years ,,,,but not being a CPA I'd guess they start out at 39%

So now you are saying you don't really know if there will be tax cuts for billionaires? OR are you saying they start out at 39% for billionaires? IF the later is true, please refer me to the line in the US tax code which states billionaires are to pay 39% tax? And also, while we're on the subject, why don't you tell me what you think Trump's plan proposes the new tax rate for billionaires should be?

Read the answer again and post a better response.

Read it again, don't have a better response. Democrats won elections in two democrat states and you think that spells trouble for republicans in 2018 and 2020.

45% of the governors election was republic voters, but only 30% self identified as such and you don't think that is a problem?

The vote in Maine wasn't for a candidate, but rather on the PPACA expansion and it passed with 59% of the vote. And you don't think that is a problem.

Does this help boss?
People also ask

So now you are saying you don't really know if there will be tax cuts for billionaires? OR are you saying they start out at 39% for billionaires? IF the later is true, please refer me to the line in the US tax code which states billionaires are to pay 39% tax? And also, while we're on the subject, why don't you tell me what you think Trump's plan proposes the new tax rate for billionaires should be?
1) A straight-up tax cut for the rich. The top tax rate in the United States is 39.6 percent. Trump and GOP leaders propose lowering that to 35 percent. It's also worth noting the 39.6 percent tax rate applies only to income above $418,400 for singles and $470,700 for married couples. The outline doesn't specify what income level the new 35 percent rate would kick in at. It's possible the rich will get an every bigger tax cut if the final plan raises that threshold.

Economy & Business Alerts

Breaking news about economic and business issues.

2) The estate tax goes bye-bye. Trump likes to call the estate tax the “death tax.” At the moment, Americans who pass money, homes or other assets on to heirs when they die pay a 40 percent tax. But here's the important part Trump leaves out: The only people who have to pay this tax are those passing on more than $5.49 million. (And a married couple can inherit nearly $11 million without paying the tax.)

Does this help boss?
People also ask

1) A straight-up tax cut for the rich. The top tax rate in the United States is 39.6 percent. Trump and GOP leaders propose lowering that to 35 percent. It's also worth noting the 39.6 percent tax rate applies only to income above $418,400 for singles and $470,700 for married couples. The outline doesn't specify what income level the new 35 percent rate would kick in at. It's possible the rich will get an every bigger tax cut if the final plan raises that threshold.

2) The estate tax goes bye-bye. Trump likes to call the estate tax the “death tax.” At the moment, Americans who pass money, homes or other assets on to heirs when they die pay a 40 percent tax. But here's the important part Trump leaves out: The only people who have to pay this tax are those passing on more than $5.49 million. (And a married couple can inherit nearly $11 million without paying the tax.)

First of all, what is being said above is largely not true. There is no plan to lower the top 39.6% tax rate. The death tax NEEDS to go, it should be ruled unconstitutional. But let's get back to your claim about the tax rates for billionaires. You've still not told me what that rate is.

Let me ask you this (and see if you catch on)... Let's say I am an old ass man who is a billionaire... I'm sick and near death... This year, instead of earning income, I have decided to give money away to various charities and needy people. I give away $300 million more than what my wealth earns for the year. When I file my tax returns as a billionaire, what is my income tax rate?

45% of the governors election was republic voters, but only 30% self identified as such and you don't think that is a problem?

The vote in Maine wasn't for a candidate, but rather on the PPACA expansion and it passed with 59% of the vote. And you don't think that is a problem.

Nope and nope.

Nope and nope.

Stay on the tracks and don't pay any attention to the light in the distance.

Does this help boss?
People also ask

First of all, what is being said above is largely not true. There is no plan to lower the top 39.6% tax rate. The death tax NEEDS to go, it should be ruled unconstitutional. But let's get back to your claim about the tax rates for billionaires. You've still not told me what that rate is.

Let me ask you this (and see if you catch on)... Let's say I am an old ass man who is a billionaire... I'm sick and near death... This year, instead of earning income, I have decided to give money away to various charities and needy people. I give away $300 million more than what my wealth earns for the year. When I file my tax returns as a billionaire, what is my income tax rate?
Is this 20 questions? How many of your pals can answer questions like that cold ? I do know the limit to give to children is 14k each 28 k if married

Nope and nope.

Stay on the tracks and don't pay any attention to the light in the distance.

All you're really saying is that 15% of people who voted republican in a democrat state, didn't identify as republicans. I very often vote republican but I don't identify as a republican. Sorry.... don't see where that is some big disconcerting problem for the GOP.

and before I sack out I notice mr smart guy you had no answer to how many quarters Obama had when I told you 8 and you never told me what the gdp was in trumps 1st quarter?/ Maybe tomorrow you can explain G'nite

Is this 20 questions? How many of your pals can answer questions like that cold ? I do know the limit to give to children is 14k each 28 k if married

Eddie, the POINT that I was trying to get you to understand is, we don't tax "billionaires" in America. Wealth is not what we tax. Our tax code is based on earned income. Someone who happens to earn $1 million income in a particular year, may not be a billionaire and probably isn't a billionaire. Subsequently, you can be a multi-billionaire and not earn ANY taxable income for the year. So the answer to my question: What is the tax rate for billionaires? The answer is there is no tax rate for billionaires because we don't tax wealth.

Once that fact has penetrated your little noggin, you need to understand that MOST individuals who are earning an income in excess of $1 million per year, are small businesses who are not incorporated and file taxes under the individual tax code. They are already taking a hit by paying a higher tax rate than the BIG corporations. Others who fall in this category are people like CEOs, entertainers and sports figures. They're not billionaires.... millionaires, maybe. And, truth be told, when we use to tax top marginals at 72% and higher, very few of their salary and benefit packages were structured to penalize them this way... they simply didn't pay those rates in taxes.

and before I sack out I notice mr smart guy you had no answer to how many quarters Obama had when I told you 8 and you never told me what the gdp was in trumps 1st quarter?/ Maybe tomorrow you can explain G'nite

GDP doesn't matter with regard to economic growth rate. Trump can't change the GDP other than to increase it, and that's what he is doing consistently. When I said Obama was never able to produce 3% growth, I meant in consecutive quarters because that is how we measure "GROWTH" in the economy. It's not growing the economy to have 3% growth one quarter and -4% the next. Obama averaged less than 1.5% annually.

boosting the economy is just riding on obamas coattails...

Except that Obama, in 8 years, couldn't ever manage over 3% growth (pundits said it was impossible) and Trump has now done it 3 consecutive quarters. Yeah... that's due to Obama! LOL... Due to Obama LEAVING and Trump ARRIVING! :rofl:
Yet he managed consistent positive growth over an eight year period

The three percent is an arbitrary threshold

Except that Obama, in 8 years, couldn't ever manage over 3% growth (pundits said it was impossible) and Trump has now done it 3 consecutive quarters. Yeah... that's due to Obama! LOL... Due to Obama LEAVING and Trump ARRIVING! :rofl:

And notice how republicans fail to mention the EIGHT quarters at 3% or better that Obama achieved ,,,, and that was coming out of a great recession Now the moron trump is just holding on to Obamas coat tails

So you’re glad that your party has devolved down into rudeness and vulgarity because you’re convinced that you’ve been losing this fictional war to the left for the last 50 years?

Also, don’t act like you’re party has been so pure over the last 50 years that the left pushed you into being deplorables. In fact, I think admitting your point of view being twisted into a nasty hate by the left is admitting you let the left dictate your way of thinking. In other words, you’ve already lost this so called ‘war’.

Stop being so melodramatic...

President Donald J. Trump has

shown us how to kick liberal ass...

The proof is in the pudding...

He is destroying your party....

He is stomping you in the ground...

He's actually destroying the republican party, of which he is not a part. You do realize that the old white guy demographic is on its way out, right?
no doubt to be replaced by another "old guy" demographic which will to many, be just as bad....

And notice how republicans fail to mention the EIGHT quarters at 3% or better that Obama achieved ,,,, and that was coming out of a great recession Now the moron trump is just holding on to Obamas coat tails
It's not that we fail to mention it. It's that it isn't relative. You and the other tard are demonstrating your ignorance of economic growth.

Forum List

Back