Why we love Trump....

Jake, you still haven't provided any examples for your bullshit.......Plain to see you are full of Shit....
Says the one rolling in it :) Listen to Rush daily and you will hear it daily. You simply think you can say something here and you will be believed, yet in less than 125 posts you have proven that you are here for grins and giggles only.

Just more bullshit.....

Where is your example?

You can't provide one......

Proof positive you are full of shit...

When you talk, people, like, do this: point at you and laugh

Craig and Newell at Benchmark.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please take a look at the people he has put in power. there backgrounds, ability . then Show me the younger thinkers that you speak of.

Could you please realize I was speaking of new Republicans coming into the party, outsiders less ruled by the Old Guard and more willing to put the country rather than the party first! Who he puts in his current cabinet to deal with the problems of today with gobs of private industry and military experience has nothing to do with that but differs WILDLY from Obama's administration where nearly all of them had spent their lives as nothing but academicians having hardly ever even held down a real job.
There are no 'new Republicans' coming into the party from the alt and far right that want to put country before their antiAmerican agendas.

What about your old bunch of Commies?

Our bench is deep...

Who will you run against Trump?
So far..

Biden
Warren
Sanders
Booker

What a bunch of losers....

Bring it on baby....
Gladly

It will be fun watching Trump run on what he actually accomplished on his promises. He loved mocking others on their political accomplishments ....now they get to attack him

I doubt if Trump will even run......those heel Spurs will act up on him

There' is good news
The Downtown Athletic Club called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Heisman (Heisperson) winner,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

...in less than 125 posts you have proven that you are here for grins and giggles only.

Really? And what are YOU here for, JakeyFakey? To enlighten us poor schlubs who don't have your amazing insight and wisdom? You're sure as shit not converting anybody, you're one of the biggest running jokes here.

...in less than 125 posts you have proven that you are here for grins and giggles only.

Really? And what are YOU here for, JakeyFakey? To enlighten us poor schlubs who don't have your amazing insight and wisdom? You're sure as shit not converting anybody, you're one of the biggest running jokes here.
No boss you schlubs will never be enlightened Stupid is forever

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.SUCKER.

Funny how we can take any data set and twist it to give the result we want. What was actually shown in the demographic studies was that Trump voters tended to live away from big cities, where there is far less media and advertising so people are usually left to form their own independent opinions based on the facts they gather, whereas Hillary voters were far, far more likely to live around big cities, usually democratic strongholds with a massive media and advertising reach where it is far easier to shape public opinion, thus making them more easily controlled. If you choose to think that makes them smarter, that is your choice, never mind that thinking you are smarter is one of the things Big City Dems preach to their own. If you really think everyone in all the red areas is stupid and white, then not only can't you be very smart, but that sounds like you are pretty racist as well.

imrs.png

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.SUCKER.

Funny how we can take any data set and twist it to give the result we want. What was actually shown in the demographic studies was that Trump voters tended to live away from big cities, where there is far less media and advertising so people are usually left to form their own independent opinions based on the facts they gather, whereas Hillary voters were far, far more likely to live around big cities, usually democratic strongholds with a massive media and advertising reach where it is far easier to shape public opinion, thus making them more easily controlled. If you choose to think that makes them smarter, that is your choice, never mind that thinking you are smarter is one of the things Big City Dems preach to their own. If you really think everyone in all the red areas is stupid and white, then not only can't you be very smart, but that sounds like you are pretty racist as well.

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else
And all this time I thought it was about money...

Trump is no different from far right European stooges like Viktor Orbán and Nigel Farage. They’re all in league together and we now have a nice roadmap for laying out the entire conspiracy.

There's a #TrumpRussia confession in plain sight
Putin ally Konstantin Rykov explained the conspiracy on Facebook over a year ago.
WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else

Trump is no different from far right European stooges like Viktor Orbán and Nigel Farage. They’re all in league together and we now have a nice roadmap for laying out the entire conspiracy.

Putin ally Konstantin Rykov explained the conspiracy on Facebook over a year ago.
WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

Come on, Eddie... some rambling blog post by a radical left-wing propaganda outlet? That's all you've got after a year of investigation? I'm sorry but you have lost all your credibility in EVER calling someone's "Stupidity" into question.

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else

WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

Come on, Eddie... some rambling blog post by a radical left-wing propaganda outlet? That's all you've got after a year of investigation? I'm sorry but you have lost all your credibility in EVER calling someone's "Stupidity" into question.
everything is left wing or false news You republicans don't get it yet?

I would if I were you, stop posting strawmen arguments and generalizations that defy reality.

All I have done is to dissect

your own statements.

It's not my fault they make you look stupid....

What did you dissect?

Could you type that in again.

Think harder......

Sorry, I can’t do stupid.

Did you dissect something in high school that you think of often?

Oh don't be so modest...

You seem very stupid....

You need to think harder on your retorts...
Imagine a trump supporter calling someone else stupid. Ha!

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else

WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

Dopes keep forgetting about the two indictments and guilty plea.
3 of Trump’s finest.
“ I pick the best people.”
Many more indictments to come too.
Imagine still supporting this crooked administration.

DBC4DD67-FCB9-4BCE-9A99-D3FFABB807BE.jpeg

View attachment 162599
Rednecks watch FoxNews

Very little else

WASHINGTONMONTHLY.COM

everything is left wing or false news You republicans don't get it yet?

Boss, you have benefited enormously from my corrections of your various errors. You are simply yapping at my heels.

Forum List

Back