Why were the polls so wrong?

It seems to me that polls are flawed and just a way to manipulate people.

The liberals on this site always make fun of Rasmussen, but werent they among the closest?

Quinnipeac had Florida going Biden +5%. He lost by almost 4%. A nearly 10 point swing???? How do you fuck up that badly?
Trump voters are dishonest because they don't want leftist backlash.

Biden was NEVER up by the numbers they claimed.

The MSM and the “pollsters” are paid propagandists to discourage Republican voters. It looks like it worked.

Legacy media. Without Orange Man Bad, they are fucked. Bye bye.

Offical ushering in of the digital news age was yesterday. So long CNN and MSNBC.

Biden was NEVER up by the numbers they claimed.

The MSM and the “pollsters” are paid propagandists to discourage Republican voters. It looks like it worked.

Legacy media. Without Orange Man Bad, they are fucked. Bye bye.

Offical ushering in of the digital news age was yesterday. So long CNN and MSNBC.
They aren’t going anywhere. Until the right start boycotting their advertisers and demand cable carriers drop them.

The liberals on this site always make fun of Rasmussen, but werent they among the closest?

Quinnipeac had Florida going Biden +5%. He lost by almost 4%. A nearly 10 point swing???? How do you fuck up that badly?

Big discussion on the polls last night on Fox. All the talking heads were discussing how wrong the polls were. They were appalled at just how wrong they all were.

No surprise to me. Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks.

I just sat back and LMAO.

The polls were wrong ON PURPOSE. A coordinated effort between the Democrats and their lapdogs in the liberal news media to SUPPRESS Republican voter turn out by spinning the narrative that Biden had a huge lead and victory in the bag.

Not all were wrong. Some were right.

The democrat polls were wrong, because they were designed to influence the public, not to be accurate. In short, same as what is going on with the vote right now, fraud.

CBS or ABC had Biden up by 15 in one of the swing states lol

Lots of polls had it pretty close.

I'm really kind of amazed that absolute perfection is being demanded when there are like 160,000,000 variables (the number of voters).

The polls were wrong ON PURPOSE. A coordinated effort between the Democrats and their lapdogs in the liberal news media to SUPPRESS Republican voter turn out by spinning the narrative that Biden had a huge lead and victory in the bag.

I did my part. Florida broke Trump big time.

How the fuck did the rust belt drop off?

Cocaine Mitch is all that is keeping us from being flat out communists?

Good Lord.

Impeach 46?

I'm really kind of amazed that absolute perfection is being demanded when there are like 160,000,000 variables (the number of voters).

Missing Florida by 10 points isnt close.

it's hard to beat someone like Trump who NEVER gives up and NEVER EEEEEEVER accepts defeat!

There were some outliers. I remember starting a thread that any poll that didn't have a swing state within 3-5 points was an outlier.

This shouldn't be a shock to you.

There were some outliers. I remember starting a thread that any poll that didn't have a swing state within 3-5 points was an outlier.

This shouldn't be a shock to you.

Its their fucking job. Would you accept a plumber who installed a toilet 10% wrong?

They aren't flawed...they made them up to suppress the vote..........that is the truth.

Forum List

Back