Why? What are they Scared of?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why censor something they say did not happen? It shows everyone fraud has been proven. Thanks. Not a conspiracy, the censorship is a fact. The real Big Lie has failed.:mm:

There is no evidence there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. 60+ lower court cases, multiple recounts and audits, 3 SC rulings. And this douchebag felon DeSousa is supposed to
be credible?..sure. Same amount of cred Mr My Pillow has.

Again, none of these conspiracy theories have been shown to hold an ounce of validity. And you seem to think that it is the other side that needs to prove something to you.
Newsflash..it isn't. It's incumbent upon YOUR side to prove it..which so far, they haven't been able to do.

There is no evidence there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. 60+ lower court cases, multiple recounts and audits, 3 SC rulings. And this douchebag felon DeSousa is supposed to
be credible?..sure. Same amount of cred Mr My Pillow has.

Again, none of these conspiracy theories have been shown to hold an ounce of validity. And you seem to think that it is the other side that needs to prove something to you.
Newsflash..it isn't. It's incumbent upon YOUR side to prove it..which so far, they haven't been able to do.
So you're OK with real forensic audits to show us there was no fraud, despite the massive evidence there was?
Seems that would put it to rest for all of us but 1 side blocks all transparency & erases info they are legally required to hold for 22 months.
Ignoring proof is not the same as no proof

So you're OK with real forensic audits to show us there was no fraud, despite the massive evidence there was?
Seems that would put it to rest for all of us but 1 side blocks all transparency & erases info they are legally required to hold for 22 months.
Ignoring proof is not the same as no proof
The aforementioned court cases, recounts, and audits established there was no widespread fraud. In fact, Biden picked up votes. :)
You've had your redress. You don't just get your way because you bray about it constantly. You had your chances to offer proof.
You offered none. Therefore, you were dismissed. (when I say you I mean your side).

There is no evidence there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. 60+ lower court cases, multiple recounts and audits,

I-see-nothing_Gary-Varvel.jpg

Why censor something they say did not happen? It shows everyone fraud has been proven. Thanks. Not a conspiracy, the censorship is a fact. The real Big Lie has failed.:mm:

A year and a half later and the snowflakes are still thick on the ground!

There is no evidence there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

Just EVERYTHING the government, courts, media and Left have done since the election! Saying there is no evidence of widespread cheating is like coming home to your wife at 4AM exhausted with hair mussed, clothes wrinkled, lipstick on collar smelling of perfume refusing to say where you were, then saying there is no proof of your having an affair but BTW, you are now forbidding the topic even be discussed!

BTW Jack, what did you think of the movie 2000 Mules? Bet there is no evidence there either, huh Jack, all baseless and debunked I bet. :th_waiting:

Oddly, nearly every court case was thrown out without allowing any chance for the evidence to be presented.
Jack knows that, been told that 100 times, but just ignores that fact because, you know, Jack is such a stand up guy and honest debater!

But then, look at the J6 committee, 1.5 years later and still investigating. Trump was given just six weeks to ferret out the corruption across six states by thousands of people then tie and connect it all together then find a court or courts willing and able to look at the full scope of it all under their jurisdiction!

Jack knows that, been told that 100 times, but just ignores that fact because, you know, Jack is such a stand up guy and honest debater!

But then, look at the J6 committee, 1.5 years later and still investigating. Trump was given just six weeks to ferret out the corruption across six states by thousands of people then tie and connect it all together then find a court or courts willing and able to look at the full scope of it all under their jurisdiction!
I'll respond to both you and Bob..for the hundredth time. There..was..no..evidence..presented.

The aforementioned court cases, recounts, and audits established there was no widespread fraud.
Really? Which court case, recount or audit encompassed all six swing states involved in order to know that?

In fact, Biden picked up votes.
At around 4AM when no one was looking. Probably stuck to his shoe.

You had your chances to offer proof. You offered none. Therefore, you were dismissed.
Just like you've had your chance to offer proof of YOUR claims and accusations! You got nothing, not even a shred, while a mountain of evidence supporting the fraud hangs over your head with more coming in every day!

But don't worry Jack, I know someone with an IQ of 56 just can't process that but America can and WILL be processing the steal beginning this November 8.

The aforementioned court cases, recounts, and audits established there was no widespread fraud. In fact, Biden picked up votes. :)
You've had your redress. You don't just get your way because you bray about it constantly. You had your chances to offer proof.
You offered none. Therefore, you were dismissed. (when I say you I mean your side).
No, they didn't actually. Courts puckered up & refused to review the evidence while the audits were obstructed.
There are mountains of proof that we won't ignore.
You know the election was stolen even if you don't admit it. Most of the world knows this is true.
Nice try though proggy

I'll respond to both you and Bob..for the hundredth time. There..was..no..evidence..presented.
Reuters?!?......ROFLMFO!

Just EVERYTHING the government, courts, media and Left have done since the election! Saying there is no evidence of widespread cheating is like coming home to your wife at 4AM exhausted with hair mussed, clothes wrinkled, lipstick on collar smelling of perfume refusing to say where you were, then saying there is no proof of your having an affair but BTW, you are now forbidding the topic even be discussed!

BTW Jack, what did you think of the movie 2000 Mules? Bet there is no evidence there either, huh Jack, all baseless and debunked I bet. :th_waiting:

Stronger than that. We've all seen the videos of Ruby Freedman and her gang openly tampering with ballots. If I came home to my wife, in the condition that you describe, she'd have every reason to be very suspicious. There could be an innocent explanation, but it's difficult to imagine what it would be.

If my wife came into possession of a video recording that clearly showed me engaging in sexual activity with another woman, then I think we'd all have to admit that this constitutes fairly reliable proof, and not mere suspicion.

Forum List

Back