Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

Now the Affirmative Action beneficiary wants to claim plagiarism, even as the link was posted. I write very well Gracie. You guys keep lying about how this is about the past, but I don't see any one of you superior intelligence white racists providing the information requested about when racism ended.

You don't write that well.

I proved on another of your diatribes you claimed, that it was verbatim what had appeared in other posts yet you gave no credits or link to your source.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

You've proven nothing and my writing is just fine. You are just scared to have a real fact based discussion about race that includes the holistic damage continuing. white racism has caused.

Cartoon%20Democrats%20Racism-X2.jpg

Why do you republicans keep telling these lies?

A republican president ended reconstruction, republicans along with democrats voted for separate but equal and made sure it was enforced. A democrat signed the real emancipation proclamations in 1964 and 1965.

Now the Affirmative Action beneficiary wants to claim plagiarism, even as the link was posted. I write very well Gracie. You guys keep lying about how this is about the past, but I don't see any one of you superior intelligence white racists providing the information requested about when racism ended.

You don't write that well.

I proved on another of your diatribes you claimed, that it was verbatim what had appeared in other posts yet you gave no credits or link to your source.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

You've proven nothing and my writing is just fine. You are just scared to have a real fact based discussion about race that includes the holistic damage continuing. white racism has caused.

Cartoon%20Democrats%20Racism-X2.jpg

Why do you republicans keep telling these lies?

A republican president ended reconstruction, republicans along with democrats voted for separate but equal and made sure it was enforced. A democrat signed the real emancipation proclamations in 1964 and 1965.

Black%20Family%20collapse-S.jpg

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

Most white people seemingly do not want to talk about racism, because black people do not have a solution to the problem, thereby implying that white people are responsible for adjusting the society to meet the undetermined expectations that black people, such as you, believe that black people deserve.

You have any ideas for solving the problem, IM2?

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

Most white people seemingly do not want to talk about racism, because black people do not have a solution to the problem, thereby implying that white people are responsible for adjusting the society to meet the undetermined expectations that black people, such as you, believe that black people deserve.

You have any ideas for solving the problem, IM2?

Black people have been suggesting solutions for 243 years and blacks aren't responsible for ending a problem whites created.

Black people have been suggesting solutions for 243 years and blacks aren't responsible for ending a problem whites created.
And so, you epitomize the sampling of Black people that explains why White people don't like to talk about race (with Black people) - Black people have a lot of difficulty composing reasoned arguments.

If Black people have been suggesting as many ideas as your rhetoric suggests, then you would be very proud to reference some examples to prove me wrong, but you do not have anything, and you are just throwing mud on the wall hoping something sticks.

This form of arguing that you are exercising was not learned from smart White people - you learned it from dumb White people who are willing to appease Black people.

White people will be the people who ultimately "fix" the problem, and Black people will resent it, because it was generated by a white person - not a black person. And that is going to lead to the racial war that Black people will lose, because Black people ultimately do not trust each other to form cooperative organization.

Last edited:
Just to refresh the topic, white people talk about race all the time.

There are way too many IM2's running around crying great scalding tears and not enough Candace Owens/Ben Carsons/Sheriff Clarks/Henry Gates Jrs/etc who made something of themselves and don't live in the past blaming white people for their failures..probably because they are far from failures but to the IM2's, they are uncle toms. This in itself shows just how sad it must be to be such a loser like IM2.

Not sure why you are so insecure that you need uncle toms like Ben Carson telling you your racism is okay.

Probably on some level, you know it's wrong.

Fuck that broad brush bullshit. Racism refers to conduct and that conduct includes creating and initiating law and policy. I pity you because you're suffering from psychosis and should seek help. You're too dumb to realize just how ignorant you sound.
This is the Black brilliance that white people are supposed to comprehend and somehow discuss the issues until we reach an agreement, or submit to your brilliant ideas???

I find it funny how whites who whine about a government made to benefit them talk about somebody having a fucking chip on their shoulder. If I have a chip, it's justified. Being mad because you believe some dumb ass debunked conspiracy is not.

So, here you are, smart enough to recognize that the government is designed to benefit white people, yet, somehow, you think that the stupid white racists are supposed to generate the reorganization plan, because it is their responsibility, although, you are very confident that black people have been offering solutions for over two hundred years!!!

IM2, you are a troll - a very simple minded troll. I doubt if there is a black person who has anything better than what you present. Yet, I can guarantee you that there are white people who have ideas as to how to reorganize the government to provide better representation for non-whites, and a better organization of the security services. In essence, black people are a few steps behind.

Eventually, there will be a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people, that the 1787 convention, and subsequent state conventions, could not gather; and black people are going to have to attend and present their ideas for reorganizing the institutions, and it is going to be extremely embarrassing for black people, because black people have nothing to offer.

Heed this warning, and tell every black person you know to dedicate themselves to trying to figure-out how to reorganize the government - every black person you know.

Write to Colin Kaepernick and tell him. Write to Lebron James and tell him! They would love to hear it from a black person - they will reward you!

Last edited:
Not sure why you are so insecure that you need uncle toms like Ben Carson telling you your racism is okay.
Your use of the description of "uncle tom," to distinguish ideological alignments indicates that you are a racist. Gracie was not describing them as "uncle toms's."

You are just a stupid fucking piece of shit racist, and there is no sense in trying to discuss it with you; you stupid piece of shit ignorant racist pig.

Your use of the description of "uncle tom," to distinguish ideological alignments indicates that you are a racist. Gracie was not describing them as "uncle toms's."

You are just a stupid fucking piece of shit racist, and there is no sense in trying to discuss it with you; you stupid piece of shit ignorant racist pig.

No, but the term Uncle Tom is pretty much an accurate description of someone who wants to ingratiate himself to White People.

Let's take Ben Carson, who loves to tell you White people his "Pulled myself up by the Bootstraps" tale.

upload_2020-1-15_17-48-0.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I laughed my ass off when I read this post.

Please don't group me in with racist assholes like this clown

Talk about delusional.

You're in an entirely different group of racist assholes.
No I am not. Calling people who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community racists is a tactic used by those racists in order to try shutting such people up. So is calling white people who call out you racists guilt ridden, self hating whites.

Talk about delusional.

No I am not. Calling people who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community racists is a tactic used by those racists in order to try shutting such people up. So is calling white people who call out you racists guilt ridden, self hating whites.

You're a racist asshole who is really, really bad at math.

People like prof loonytunes like blacks such as carson because he doesn't challenge them and he validates their racist beliefs. Racists have always love the docile black person who takes the abuse with no Vaseline. The black who don't are given the angry label, because to people such as loony tunes, greasy, and many here, blacks don't have any right to be angry about how we continue to be treated. But they can be angry about anything they want, even if they make it up.

People like prof loonytunes like blacks such as carson because he doesn't challenge them and he validates their racist beliefs. Racists have always love the docile black person who takes the abuse with no Vaseline. The black who don't are given the angry label, because to people such as loony tunes, greasy, and many here, blacks don't have any right to be angry about how we continue to be treated. But they can be angry about anything they want, even if they make it up.

You started a thread about how "white people don't like to talk about race" and yet make no attempt to talk to ME, one of the few whites who are happy to discuss race with you, about it.

Because when you say, "talk" what you mean is "put up with being lectured like an ill mannered, slow witted child".

Talk about delusional.

Nah. You're just a butthurt white racist that can't take the truth so you think calling me a racist will make me stop posting about white racism in a race/racism section in a discussion forum.

Unless I post negative stereotypes of my race that validates what you believe. I proved that here:

I was wrong.

Talk about delusional.

Nah. You're just a butthurt white racist that can't take the truth so you think calling me a racist will make me stop posting about white racism in a race/racism section in a discussion forum.

Unless I post negative stereotypes of my race that validates what you believe. I proved that here:

I was wrong.

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

Talk about delusional.

I was wrong.

What's the violent crime rate per 100,000 blacks in the US?

Rockwell has a whole thread, talking about how America was founded by white people for white people.

That is a whole thread of white people, talking about race. And you are not there. YOu are hiding from it.

Because you don't really want to talk about race.

You agree with Rockwell. You talk about the time about how this country was founded by white people for white people all the time.

Yet, for some reason, suddenly you don't want to talk about it.

Forum List

Back