why won't President Obama or Hillary tell rioters to stop?

why won't President Obama or Hillary tell rioters to stop?

It's hard to read a teleprompter when you are throwing bricks and firebombs at police yourself.

But he'll call for a Beer Summit afterwards.

Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?
Am I wrong? Help me understand please... thanks in advance.

That's a whole lot to expect from the President who told Ferguson rioters to 'Stay the course!"

"WND-TV: Obama tells Ferguson protester's to 'stay the course'"
Read more at Obama tells Ferguson protester’s to ‘stay the course’

Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?
Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.

"Obama doesn't remark on protests"

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you aren't lying, but simply a dunce.

"According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/us/groups-in-ferguson-prepare-for-grand-jury-decision.html?_r=0

Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots.
Four thousand people smashing windows and throwing firebombs at police isn't a "serious riot"???

Liberal derangement can get little worse.

Clearly we threw them out of government just in time.

It's interesting to me that we are willing to accept 33,000 deaths as an unfortunate byproduct of the 2nd Amendment.

But break a few windows as a byproduct of the First Amendment, and everyone loses their mind (insert Joker meme).

It's interesting to me that we are willing to accept 33,000 deaths as an unfortunate byproduct of the 2nd Amendment.

But break a few windows as a byproduct of the First Amendment, and everyone loses their mind (insert Joker meme).

Soooo....you must have posted quite a rant when Obama increased the CAFE regulations, huh?

1. "President Obama has declared that auto companies' fleets must average 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025, almost double the current 27.5. Standing at his side when he made the announcement were executives from the Big Three automakers."
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45420

2. "According to the Brookings Institution, a 500-lb weight reduction of the average car increased annual highway fatalities by 2,200-3,900 and serious injuries by 11,000 and 19,500 per year. USA Today found that 7,700 deaths occurred for every mile per gallon gained in fuel economy standards. Smaller cars accounted for up to 12,144 deaths in 1997, 37% of all vehicle fatalities for that year. The National Academy of Sciences found that smaller, lighter vehicles "probably resulted in an additional 1,300 to 2,600 traffic fatalities in 1993." The National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration study demonstrated that reducing a vehicle's weight by only one hundred pounds increased the fatality rate by as much as 5.63% for light cars, 4.70% for heavier cars, and 3.06% for light trucks. These rates translated into additional traffic fatalities of 13,608 for light cars, 10,884 for heavier cars, and 14,705 for light trucks between 1996 and 1999.

How many deaths have resulted? Depending on which study you choose, the total ranges from 41,600 to 124,800. To that figure we can add between 352,000 and 624,000 people suffering serious injuries, including being crippled for life."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/04/death_by_cafe_standards.html

'cause....if you didn't.....you shouldn't be taken for anything but a partisan windbag.

Don't you agree?

It's usually better when first looking at a photograph to just look at it. Rather than immediately taking a magic marker to try to change it into a picture of what you THINK it should look like.

we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law;

Hillary Clinton's concession speech, after the first night of protests

So you are saying Mrs. Clinton told them not to do this (riots and protests) but the rioters and protestors are refusing to listen to her and they are refusing to follow her directions and they are continuing to do it anyway?
A few of them, yes, apparently.

well apparently it's been reported those few are in a half dozen riot/protests going on in California alone... kinda seems like there are 'a lot' across the nation?
If you really are 18, here's a bit of learnin' for ya: Do NOT confuse riot with protest.

Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you aren't lying, but simply a dunce.

"According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/us/groups-in-ferguson-prepare-for-grand-jury-decision.html?_r=0
Thank you. I did not hear those remarks from our President at the time. I hope you also noted that he was encouraging peace. Protest organizers in that article also talked about their wish to keep it peaceful.

Thank you. I did not hear those remarks from our President at the time. I hope you also noted that he was encouraging peace. Protest organizers in that article also talked about their wish to keep it peaceful.

Pllleeeeeezzzzzee.

That last line was simply a throw-away to give him cover from the import of his message.

You recognize that......don't you?

He's a Leftist...violence is their language.

For your edification:

Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Sorel

Why Isn't Hillary Calling for an End to the Violence?
Give her a break, she's probably a bit busy at the moment worrying about how she's going to keep her and all her henchmen's sorry asses out of jail. :D

"This is painful, and it will be for a long time." -- Hillary Clinton, Concession Speech 2016

Pllleeeeeezzzzzee.

That last line was simply a throw-away to give him cover from the import of his message.

You recognize that......don't you?

He's a Leftist...violence is their language.

For your edification:

Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Sorel
I'd like you to practice being a graceful winner, now, PolitcalChic. Pretty please.

Forum List

Back