Why Work?

Is this ridiculous or what?

• Total voters
[
Why can't employers find employees? Because they're too damn picky and would rather not hire than hire somebody who isn't already doing the exact same job somewhere else and has advanced degrees, at least 5 years experience doing that, and perfect references...

Is there nothing you loony lefties won't whine about?

Employers seek employees to improve or grow their businesses.

Those talented enough to move up to a new job leave behind a perfectly good one that now needs to be filled by a qualified worker.

It is the responsibility of potential employees to attain the skills necessary to get hired or, failing that, resign themselves to low-skill/low wage jobs.
That's an idealist look at it.

Suppose we have some guy with a criminal record who naturally is lazy. If no one will hire him, and there's no welfare, what will he do? He'll just commit more crimes. He won't starve. Do you think prosecuting and incarceration criminals doesn't cost anything?

You answered your own question but I'll put it another way:

What is the responsibility of those who are productive to carry the sorry ass of one who can't get a job because he is "naturally lazy?"

The more we coddle the "naturally lazy" the more lazy (and less likely to help pull this train) they become.

They STILL GET IT, you just have to spend more of YOUR MONEY lol to "rehabilitate them. What a gd stupid Pub mess.

Someone doing drugs that demands help with financial support can rot.
We have courts, thankfully.

So you support someone that relies on someone else being forced to fund their help being able to use drug and still get the handouts? How do they afford the drugs if they can't afford to buy their own damn food?
Never happens in reality. People don't rot, they turn really criminal and cost society real money. Brilliant. Wonder how we got the world's biggest most costly prison system by far, half non-violent druggies. 1/6 of black men are felons and unemployed. Great job!

Perhaps those 1/6 of blacks should quit committing crimes and get a damn job.

While they may not physically rot, when they make choices to do such things, they become rotten and there isn't a bit of difference.
Well that was easy lol...Try and get a job with a record in the computer age.

[
Why can't employers find employees? Because they're too damn picky and would rather not hire than hire somebody who isn't already doing the exact same job somewhere else and has advanced degrees, at least 5 years experience doing that, and perfect references...

Is there nothing you loony lefties won't whine about?

Employers seek employees to improve or grow their businesses.

Those talented enough to move up to a new job leave behind a perfectly good one that now needs to be filled by a qualified worker.

It is the responsibility of potential employees to attain the skills necessary to get hired or, failing that, resign themselves to low-skill/low wage jobs.
That's an idealist look at it.

Suppose we have some guy with a criminal record who naturally is lazy. If no one will hire him, and there's no welfare, what will he do? He'll just commit more crimes. He won't starve. Do you think prosecuting and incarceration criminals doesn't cost anything?

You answered your own question but I'll put it another way: Racist much lol...

What is the responsibility of those who are productive to carry the sorry ass of one who can't get a job because he is "naturally lazy?"

The more we coddle the "naturally lazy" the more lazy (and less likely to help pull this train) they become.

So you support someone that relies on someone else being forced to fund their help being able to use drug and still get the handouts? How do they afford the drugs if they can't afford to buy their own damn food?
Never happens in reality. People don't rot, they turn really criminal and cost society real money. Brilliant. Wonder how we got the world's biggest most costly prison system by far, half non-violent druggies. 1/6 of black men are felons and unemployed. Great job!

While they may not physically rot, when they make choices to do such things, they become rotten and there isn't a bit of difference.
"Get a damn job". Doing what? There are not enough jobs to take all of the unemployed.

And you guys keep ignoring that many who receive public assistance have jobs.

So you want most poor people to work 2 or 3 jobs, and then at the same time you claim that there are enough jobs for everybody.

It is nothing but a lie, and you are simply greedy.

How the hell can someone who only wants to keep what they've earned be greedy? I'm not the one demanding someone else pay higher taxes so I can have handed to me what I don't provide to myself.

I don't ignore that many who get handouts have jobs. That tells me they have low level skills if they work and can't afford to feed themselves.

"Get a damn job". Doing what? There are not enough jobs to take all of the unemployed.

So you want most poor people to work 2 or 3 jobs, and then at the same time you claim that there are enough jobs for everybody.

How the hell can someone who only wants to keep what they've earned be greedy? I'm not the one demanding someone else pay higher taxes so I can have handed to me what I don't provide to myself.

I don't ignore that many who get handouts have jobs. That tells me they have low level skills if they work and can't afford to feed themselves.
They have low level skills and there's nothing they can do about it, and there are not enough low level skill jobs for all of them. What do you suggest should happen to them? One of your bretheren said our country ought to be more like Africa where there's real poverty. All so you can keep an extra 1,000 dollars per year and so that your rich slave driver can keep an extra 5 million dollars per year, mostly "earned" from "investment". You are pathetic.

Why do you prostrate yourself for "the man"? Why do you worship fat cats? It's pitiful.

Here's a better solution. Don't do something to have a record then blame anyone other than yourself if an employer knows about it.

Here's a better solution. Don't do something to have a record then blame anyone other than yourself if an employer knows about it.
Uh ... it's kind of too late to do anything about that for many people. I suppose you think they ought to starve as punishment for not being a perfect little corporate slave like you.

They have low level skills and there's nothing they can do about it, and there are not enough low level skill jobs for all of them. What do you suggest should happen to them? One of your bretheren said our country ought to be more like Africa where there's real poverty. All so you can keep an extra 1,000 dollars per year and so that your rich slave driver can keep an extra 5 million dollars per year, mostly "earned" from "investment". You are pathetic.

Why do you prostrate yourself for "the man"? Why do you worship fat cats? It's pitiful.

THEY are the reason they have the low level skills.

What do I suggest happen to them. I suggest that if you think someone who has low level skills deserves another person's money, write a check to them. One of the primary indicators of someone's economic place in life is education. What about those that quit school. Should the rest of us that didn't make that poor decision be forced to fund the bad results of their poor choice?

That's not an extra $1000, it's $1000 I earned. Why should my family not get that money?

Perhaps those you believe deserve someone else's money should earn what they get. You support taxpayers funding their kids college. If it's such a good investment, why don't you expect those kid's parents to invest in their own kids? While you may not like how someone you despise got their money, what's wrong with making it legally through investing?

Uh ... it's kind of too late to do anything about that for many people. I suppose you think they ought to starve as punishment for not being a perfect little corporate slave like you.

Choices have consequences. Why should the rest of us be required to make up for a decision we had nothing to do with?

I think those of you who believe they deserve someone else's money despite being where they are due to a decision they made write them a check.

You call me a corporate slave yet I've done very well.

The rest of you are required to pay taxes that in part provide a social safety net because we the voters said so. That's how representative government works.

If you can convince people that we ought to be more like Africa where there's real poverty and we ought to be a place where consequences of bad choices should be permanent, go ahead. But you can't. Because most voters appreciate the social safety net, whether or not they actually use it personally.

you're being used, prostrating yourself, but are too stupid to realize it.

The rest of you are required to pay taxes that in part provide a social safety net because we the voters said so. That's how representative government works.

If you can convince people that we ought to be more like Africa where there's real poverty and we ought to be a place where consequences of bad choices should be permanent, go ahead. But you can't. Because most voters appreciate the social safety net, whether or not they actually use it personally.

it isnt a "net" when your policies CREATE DEPENDENT PEOPLE TO "HELP", it's something else that that point

idiots and hypocrites

Who is using me? You guys undeniably vote for the interests of the Top 1%.

Those that like to have their asses kissed by people like you.

it isnt a "net" when your policies CREATE DEPENDENT PEOPLE TO "HELP", it's something else that that point

idiots and hypocrites
If we were a society of survival of the fittest, many wouldn't survive. The voters aren't okay with that.

But if you have ideas for welfare reform rather than doing away with welfare altogether, I'm all ears. What you got?

Who would that be? You kiss the ass of rich fat cat corporatists. Who's ass do I kiss?

Who would that be? You kiss the ass of rich fat cat corporatists. Who's ass do I kiss?

Anyone willing to support those you think deserve someone else's money. Pucker up or should I say continue puckering up. You might want to consider some vaseline but expect you would want someone else to buy it for you.

Anyone willing to support those you think deserve someone else's money. Pucker up or should I say continue puckering up. You might want to consider some vaseline but expect you would want someone else to buy it for you.
Thanks for the non answer. You got nothing.

Thanks for the non answer. You got nothing.

I have plenty and I EARNED every damn bit of it unlike those you think deserve a portion.

Pucker up.

You have access to many luxuries and pleasures that welfare recipients have no access to. Enjoy that instead of whining that they are able to live.

As I said, if you have ideas for welfare reform other than do away with it because "it's not fair. Make them pay the consequences they deserve. And I want to keep my whole salary" I'm all ears.

Forum List

Back