Why would a black ‘Christian’ like Oprah tell people to vote for lawlessness, chaos and abortion?

She does it twice as much as you do, now brag about that.
JGalt wont get needed recognition for future fame and fortune....because JGalt doesn't want it.

Do you truly believe Oprah does it out of the goodness of her heart?

With all of her money, why do we still have homeless vets? Homeless children?

If her assets are 300 million....why doesnt she donate 290 milllion of it?

At her age, you really think she needs more than 10 million to live a modest lifestyle?

Doesn’t lawlessness, chaos and abortion plague black communities?
For the same reason liberal Jews vote for the Democrat: their liberalism trumps their Judaism. For Oprah, and 90% of blacks (worse than Jews), her liberalism trumps her Christianity.

She does it twice as much as you do, now brag about that.

We don't have a "black community" here. Only a couple convicted sex offenders that the capitol city sends to live here. I'm not making this up. Their DA has a program where they ship them off to live in small rural towns.

The congressional black caucus is backing a white guy in Indiana over a black female candidate. The democrat party lust for power trumps (pardon the pun) race, culture and common sense.

Yes, there is history and facts.

Fact:
15th Amendment, zero Democrats voted for the right of Democrats to vote.

History:
Democrat's history is of racism, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, fighting a war to keep slavery.
You are quoting ancient history.

The Democrats of yesterday and not the Democrats of today. The positions have reversed.

JGalt wont get needed recognition for future fame and fortune....because JGalt doesn't want it.

At her age, you really think she needs more than 10 million to live a modest lifestyle?
Oprah us worth anywhere from $2 to $4 billion dollars.

Oprah lives fat on the hog

Musk has how many Billions? How much does he need to live a modest life?

Oprah donates all the time. So do many other "Millionaires" and Billionaires".

How much they make is not the question:

What charities has Oprah donated to?

Charities of Oprah Winfrey
  • The Angel Network. ...
  • The Oprah Winfrey Foundation. ...
  • The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation. ...
  • Other Oprah Winfrey Charities and Special Projects. ...
  • Making a Difference.

How charitable is Oprah Winfrey?

Winfrey has 31 charities that work for 27 causes around the globe making the lives of millions better through her many organisations. Here is a look at her charities that have made a positive change in the lives of many around the world.

The congressional black caucus is backing a white guy in Indiana over a black female candidate. The democrat party lust for power trumps (pardon the pun) race, culture and common sense.
They are voting for issues, not the color of one's skin.

You are quoting ancient history.

The Democrats of yesterday and not the Democrats of today. The positions have reversed.

They haven't "reversed." And the Democrat's pretending they never committed those atrocities in the past, isn't going to erase them.

No, ancient history would be the Romans. Recent history is Democrat president Biden and his continued praise of the racists that mentored Democrat president.
I do not see sources for your allegations. And do not give me 30 to 50 years ago. Give me the past 20 years.

Why would Oprah suppor fetterman, when fetterman votes to let murderers out of prison.
Because she’s a leftist and automatically supports the D, no matter how heinous and destructive his policies are. That is why we still have people on this board who would vote for Biden again against an R.

Why would Oprah suppor fetterman, when fetterman votes to let murderers out of prison.

Oprah doesn't care if murderers are set free to commit more murders. That just gives her and others like her the excuse to continue the narrative that Black people are "poor victims."

The more violence that happens in the Black community, the more pity they get from white liberals. Ultimately that equates to more money being shoveled into the Black community as well.

I do not see sources for your allegations. And do not give me 30 to 50 years ago. Give me the past 20 years.
I presented facts, if you disagree that they are not facts prove otherwise.

If you require sources, source every single comment you make.

Now you dictate we can only discuss the last 20 years?

In 2019 Biden talked of how White Supremacist Democratic Senator Eastland, fondly called Biden, "son".

Give you the last 20 years?

BIDEN!

Forum List

Back