Why would America's President celebrate Cino De Mayo on any level? Remember the Mexican American War....Mexico killed 13,000 Americans

Why?

Same reason a US President would betray his country and facilitate a criminal invasion: personal / political gain

Someone must have told Biden he did not have to be nice to the Mexicans / Latinos since they are fleeing the Democtat Party, though, because he reportedly insulted them.

As I said earlier, Democrats no longer have to worry about offending / shedding votes / voters since now they rely on stealing elections rather than courting voters and winning elections.

Cinco De Mayo is proof that Americans are historical idiots.

It was a battle between the French and the Mexicans.

Both are equally dislikable in my opinion, for different reasons.

Either way...celebrating some obscure battle fought in your gardener's homeland 150 years ago is fucking stupid.

Last edited:
As I watch Joe (almost dead) Biden praise Mexico from the People's White House on national television I can't help but wonder what other nation fucks America more than Mexico does? What other nation do we celebrate that killed 13,000 of our people?
Why are you such a bigot? Does it bother you that almost every ounce of fruit and vegetable you and yours have eaten your entire lives was cared for and harvested by Mexicans?

1651795670028.jpeg

Cinco De Mayo is proof that Americans are historical idiots.

It was a battle between the French and the Mexicans.

Both are equally dislikable in my opinion, for different reasons.

Either way...celebrating some obscure battle fought in your gardener's homeland 150 years ago is fucking stupid.
How much of an excuse do you need to party?

So, it is the fifth of May. Spent the morning listening to Lowrider non stop and downing Topo while doing some mowing, then grabbed some beer for lunch with some chips and salsa. Later I took a nap then grabbed some tequila and played cojunto real loud in my car out in the yard.

Last edited:
As I watch Joe (almost dead) Biden praise Mexico from the People's White House on national television I can't help but wonder what other nation fucks America more than Mexico does? What other nation do we celebrate that killed 13,000 of our people?
That's what happens when illegal invaders become a significant percentage of our population. Politicians being to pander to them for votes

Joe and his people are acting like they know they are losing the people... Hysteria and desperation....

By that logic, we should stop celebrating Oktoberfest, because Germany killed far more Americans. As a side benefit, you won't have to see me in my lederhosen and Tyrol hat.

We should also stop celebrating ANY remembrance of the Confederacy, as they killed more Americans than any foreign enemy!

Of, for the record, the US was completely in the wrong in the Mexican American War... Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses Grant said as much.

"For myself," Grant wrote later about the United States war against Mexico, "I was bitterly opposed to the measure, and to this day regard the war, which resulted, as one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation."

What other nation do we celebrate that killed 13,000 of our people?

"Killed 13,000" Americans?
When?
If the good poster is talking about the Mexican-American War.......well, Mexicans didn't kill 13,000.

Does the poster have another event, incident, development where he counts 13,000 dead Americans killed by Mexicans?

Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Show us your gravitas.
Demonstrate your credibility.
Rather, prove your credibility.

You mean the war that the United States started on a pretext in a massive land grab? That war?

Forum List

Back