Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Wow, a little hand waving and suddenly we aren't in the middle east and oil isn't a problem. That's some serious twisting, don't hurt yourself there...

Is that the best you can do?
you make some accusations that are baseless, I respond, did it hurt your feelings?
I never said we are not in the ME
Our oil problem is a result of the EPA a hell of allot more than anything else
U.S. HAS MASSIVE OIL
Don't cry, I had to tease you since nothing you posted countered what I said.

How does our having massive oil counter my point government should not be securing oil supplies? I said we don't belong in the middle east and you said we are winning wars over there. I said we shouldn't be nation building and you didn't address that at all. You're too funny. Do you actually have an argument against any of my points or you do you just like making it sound like you do?

Cry?
dude there comes a point with some of you that what you have to say really does not matter
No what I said is we had won one of the wars and were leaving there
I also stated that by winning that war we have also added 2 more countries to you list of ME countries we "dont belong" in, that we have or are leaving
your claim of nation building was so childish what was i suppose argue? and exactly what is it we were suppose to do with these countries that at best had OBL and Saddam running them?
were not in the nation building business, we went into the kill every MF that wants kill us business and out of that came 2 republics. They had no choice
One of those are standing alone now
If you would pay attention in stead of trying to look like your smart and stop wasting your life with this trying to make your fellow American look foolish, this information was and is obvious

Is that the best you can do?
you make some accusations that are baseless, I respond, did it hurt your feelings?
I never said we are not in the ME
Our oil problem is a result of the EPA a hell of allot more than anything else
U.S. HAS MASSIVE OIL

How does our having massive oil counter my point government should not be securing oil supplies? I said we don't belong in the middle east and you said we are winning wars over there. I said we shouldn't be nation building and you didn't address that at all. You're too funny. Do you actually have an argument against any of my points or you do you just like making it sound like you do?

Cry?
dude there comes a point with some of you that what you have to say really does not matter
I also stated that by winning that war we have also added 2 more countries to you list of ME countries we "dont belong" in, that we have or are leaving
your claim of nation building was so childish what was i suppose argue? and exactly what is it we were suppose to do with these countries that at best had OBL and Saddam running them?
were not in the nation building business, we went into the kill every MF that wants kill us business and out of that came 2 republics. They had no choice
If you would pay attention in stead of trying to look like your smart and stop wasting your life with this trying to make your fellow American look foolish, this information was and is obvious

It's obvious that we aren't nation-building? You should rename this thread to;

"See how many facts JRK can deny in one thread."

Iraq: $9 Billion in Reconstruction Funds Missing - ABC News

"In a little noticed report last week, a US auditor concluded that $8.7 billion in reconstruction aid to Iraq is unaccounted for by the Department of Defense. With Iraq struggling financially as the US withdraws, the vanished money has become a symbol of the dysfunctional American-led rebuilding effort. "

"The US Congress gave the Iraqi government a separate $53 billion for reconstruction."

So we wasted $53 billion of U.S. taxpayer dollars on Iraqi infrastructure, then we gave another $9 billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that magically disappeared never to be seen again.

Cry?

"In a little noticed report last week, a US auditor concluded that $8.7 billion in reconstruction aid to Iraq is unaccounted for by the Department of Defense. With Iraq struggling financially as the US withdraws, the vanished money has become a symbol of the dysfunctional American-led rebuilding effort. "

"The US Congress gave the Iraqi government a separate $53 billion for reconstruction."

So we wasted $53 billion of U.S. taxpayer dollars on Iraqi infrastructure, then we gave another $9 billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that magically disappeared never to be seen again.

The stimulus was 550 billion cash
Obama 1/2 of tarp was about 200 billion in which the auto industry (UAW) got 80 of that
Now we could have made the Iraqi infrastructure a loan, or we could have done the right thing (which is what we did)
as far as the 9 billion goes
whats that got to do with the 80 billion the UAW got?
I mean if you want to talk about missing cash then where is that money?

I got no issue with bringing up the 9 billion, I want to know where it went also, but let us not stop there
And let us also talk about the 500 million that is gone from that Bk company that we funded that was suppose to be a leader in green tech

Cry?

Obama 1/2 of tarp was about 200 billion in which the auto industry (UAW) got 80 of that
Now we could have made the Iraqi infrastructure a loan, or we could have done the right thing (which is what we did)

I got no issue with bringing up the 9 billion, I want to know where it went also, but let us not stop there
And let us also talk about the 500 million that is gone from that Bk company that we funded that was suppose to be a leader in green tech

I understand why you want to deflect from a problem regarding nation-building in Iraq, but this thread is about Iraq, not all the money wasted from republican and democrat fascist legislation like TARP.

You said we aren't in the nation-building business, I'm telling you that you're 100% wrong and I think it gives the board a good view on how clueless you are about the Iraq situation when nation-building is a big aspect of the War.

I understand why you want to deflect from a problem regarding nation-building in Iraq, but this thread is about Iraq, not all the money wasted from republican and democrat fascist legislation like TARP.

You said we aren't in the nation-building business, I'm telling you that you're 100% wrong and I think it gives the board a good view on how clueless you are about the Iraq situation when nation-building is a big aspect of the War.

Overall, the United States has spent $44.6 billion in taxpayer funds on rebuilding Iraq, about half of it to train, equip and support Iraq's military and police forces.
Rebuilding Iraq: Slow but steady progress - USATODAY.com

That is an investment in peace. I am sure also it is part of the 800-900 billion total that every-one keeps talking about

It Is sort of like the 30 billion Israel gets the next 10 years

Last edited:
these guys

One in three U.S. veterans of the post-9/11 military believes the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were not worth fighting, and a majority think that after 10 years of combat America should be focusing less on foreign affairs and more on its own problems, according to an opinion survey released Wednesday.

1-in-3 vets: Iraq, Afghan wars were not worth it - US news - Life - msnbc.com

these guys

One in three U.S. veterans of the post-9/11 military believes the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were not worth fighting, and a majority think that after 10 years of combat America should be focusing less on foreign affairs and more on its own problems, according to an opinion survey released Wednesday.

And according to JRK, those vets are anti-america and anti-soldier, since you have to favor the War in Iraq to be pro-soldier and pro-america.

Overall, the United States has spent $44.6 billion in taxpayer funds on rebuilding Iraq, about half of it to train, equip and support Iraq's military and police forces.
Rebuilding Iraq: Slow but steady progress - USATODAY.com

That is an investment in peace. I am sure also it is part of the 800-900 billion total that every-one keeps talking about

It Is sort of like the 30 billion Israel gets the next 10 years

It's nation-building, at least now you're acknowledging it and "shockingly" of course supporting it rather than denying the obvious, that we're a nation of nation-building.

these guys

From your link:

"and a majority think that after 10 years of combat America should be focusing less on foreign affairs and more on its own problems, according to an opinion survey released Wednesday.

The findings highlight a dilemma for the Obama administration and Congress as they struggle to shrink the government's huge budget deficits and reconsider defense priorities while trying to keep public support for remaining involved in Iraq and Afghanistan for the longer term"

I thought that comment was very significant in the face our our own financial difficulties here at home. We have people who refuse to cut spending on defense, yet many of those who fought for the US have a clearer picture of the reality.

Of course, those that are tools of the Industrial-Military Complex will ignore that opinion and continue to press for more cuts in programs that effect the middle class and poor.

The US spends more money on defense than the rest of the world combined while our own country econmically crumbles. That makes sense?

Last edited:
these guys

From your link:

"and a majority think that after 10 years of combat America should be focusing less on foreign affairs and more on its own problems, according to an opinion survey released Wednesday.

The findings highlight a dilemma for the Obama administration and Congress as they struggle to shrink the government's huge budget deficits and reconsider defense priorities while trying to keep public support for remaining involved in Iraq and Afghanistan for the longer term"

I thought that comment was very significant in the face our our own financial difficulties here at home. We have people who refuse to cut spending on defense, yet many of those who fought for the US have a clearer picture of the reality.

Of course, those that are tools of the Industrial-Military Complex will ignore that opinion and continue to press for more programs that effect the middle class and poor.

The US spends more money on defense than the rest of the world combined while our own country econmically crumbles. That makes sense?

I have a real issue with an opinion poll that based on a F---ING LIE
WHAT PART OF BEING DONE IN IRAQ DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? AND OF COURSE MSNBC IS ON TOP OF THERE GAME HERE ALSO
Maliki: Troops out by 2012 | POLITICO 44
Maliki also called attention to a sense of "paranoia" within the United States of an Iraq-Iran alliance.

"For Iraq to be dragged into an axis or an orbit, that's impossible, and we reject it whether this comes from Iran, Turkey or the Arabs," Maliki said.

these guys

From your link:

Of course, those that are tools of the Industrial-Military Complex will ignore that opinion and continue to press for more programs that effect the middle class and poor.

WHAT PART OF BEING DONE IN IRAQ DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? AND OF COURSE MSNBC IS ON TOP OF THERE GAME HERE ALSO
Maliki also called attention to a sense of "paranoia" within the United States of an Iraq-Iran alliance.

"For Iraq to be dragged into an axis or an orbit, that's impossible, and we reject it whether this comes from Iran, Turkey or the Arabs," Maliki said.

The man with ties to Iran and Hezbollah is downplaying them to the media? I'm shocked!!!

From your link:

The man with ties to Iran and Hezbollah is downplaying them to the media? I'm shocked!!!

shocked?
you have a so called news agency asking questions to "troops" about events that do not even exist any more
and now you have lap dogs who use that bogus poll with a bogus question as information
EVERY-ONE in the media knew that in 08 Iraq and GWB signed an agreement to be done by 2012
there are kids who were ask that question that were in the 10th grade then

That is bull shit and MSNBC has become a joke for that very reason

shocked?
you have a so called news agency asking questions to "troops" about events that do not even exist any more
and now you have lap dogs who use that bogus poll with a bogus question as information
EVERY-ONE in the media knew that in 08 Iraq and GWB signed an agreement to be done by 2012

I was being sarcastic. Of course Maliki is going to downplay his Iranian and Hezbollah connections now that he's the Iraqi PM who gets U.S. taxpayer money.

Still can't accept the reality that there's an enormous group of veterans who are against the wars?

shocked?

I was being sarcastic. Of course Maliki is going to downplay his Iranian and Hezbollah connections now that he's the Iraqi PM who gets U.S. taxpayer money.

Still can't accept the reality that there's an enormous group of veterans who are against the wars?

accept what?
Dude i dont know what the question was
how it was asked
who were the respondents
And why is it that Iraq was even mentioned? were done there

You know what I have had trouble believing this entire time that you continue to put comments out there I have never said? that an adult would volunteer to go fight in a war he was against anytime after 3/2003
That is all I have ever said
you explain to the world how an adult would be against either war while at the same time volunteer to go fight it and then I will believe 1 in 3 feel that way that poll stated they did

Last edited:
these guys

From your link:

JRK, you are the one who is wrong here.

Your mental disability apparently prevents you from processing information critically and objectively.

What is that you don't get: your narrative about Iraq does not meet the evidence.

shocked?

accept what?
how it was asked
who were the respondents

You know what I have had trouble believing this entire time that you continue to put comments out there I have never said? that an adult would volunteer to go fight in a war he was against anytime after 3/2003
you explain to the world how an adult would be against either war while at the same time volunteer to go fight it and then I will believe 1 in 3 feel that way that poll stated they did

That's not for me to explain, you should ask war vets who are against the war these questions. I provided you a members list for the website Iraq Veterans Against the War, you then proceeded to lie about it and say it was only national guards when in fact it had army/navy/marine/air force members right on the page.

I can provide the page again if you want to ask them why they're against the war, and the page itself has their reasons. These people are very brave and should be saluted, rather than insulted or have their patriotism questioned.

accept what?
how it was asked
who were the respondents

That's not for me to explain, you should ask war vets who are against the war these questions. I provided you a members list for the website Iraq Veterans Against the War, you then proceeded to lie about it and say it was only national guards when in fact it had army/navy/marine/air force members right on the page.

I can provide the page again if you want to ask them why they're against the war, and the page itself has their reasons. These people are very brave and should be saluted, rather than insulted or have their patriotism questioned.

Drock do realize lying about me in this manner is a serious civil offense?
what your trying to do to my reputation is so serious
do you have any fucking idea how serious what your doing is?
Your so clueless about right and wrong and what could come from this
why do you keep doing it?
I have ask you I do not know how many times to stop lying about me in this public forum and you will not
Dude this is no game
enough is enough, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

accept what?
how it was asked
who were the respondents

I have ask you I do not know how many times to stop lying about me in this public forum and you will not
Dude this is no game

You're a fucking loon above all loons. You have HAD ENOUGH?? The fuck are you going to do?

Saying whatever the hell anyone wants about you on this forum is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER. At all. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S YOU, a drooling fucking idiot walking through the day spiddling going "iraq....booosh.....me right you wrong.....iraq...boooosh...me right you wrong......iraq...boooosh......me right you wrong....."

It's not serious, at all. In fact, it's hilarious.

Dude this is no game

You're a fucking loon above all loons. You have HAD ENOUGH?? The fuck are you going to do?

Saying whatever the hell anyone wants about you on this forum is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER. At all. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S YOU, a drooling fucking idiot walking through the day spiddling going "iraq....booosh.....me right you wrong.....iraq...boooosh...me right you wrong......iraq...boooosh......me right you wrong....."

It's not serious, at all. In fact, it's hilarious.

a drooling fucking idiot
We have witnessed as bad as it gets. No matter if people agree or dis agree there is no excuse for this
I feel sorry for you dude and every-one around you that you treat this way
so you think lying about a person in a public forum is no big deal?

Iraq war....

Wasted $1 trillion dollars.

Cost thousands of American lives.

Establishes a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

Forum List

Back