Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Drock do realize lying about me in this manner is a serious civil offense?
what your trying to do to my reputation is so serious
do you have any fucking idea how serious what your doing is?
Your so clueless about right and wrong and what could come from this
why do you keep doing it?
I have ask you I do not know how many times to stop lying about me in this public forum and you will not
Dude this is no game
enough is enough, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

You're a fucking loon above all loons. You have HAD ENOUGH?? The fuck are you going to do?

Saying whatever the hell anyone wants about you on this forum is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER. At all. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S YOU, a drooling fucking idiot walking through the day spiddling going "iraq....booosh.....me right you wrong.....iraq...boooosh...me right you wrong......iraq...boooosh......me right you wrong....."

It's not serious, at all. In fact, it's hilarious.

a drooling fucking idiot
We have witnessed as bad as it gets. No matter if people agree or dis agree there is no excuse for this
I feel sorry for you dude and every-one around you that you treat this way
so you think lying about a person in a public forum is no big deal?

No, lying about a person on a public forum is no big deal...........usernames are unanimous, dipshit. A-durrrr.

The fuck you think this is?> "excuse me judge, user handle pipsqueak said to user handle jrk (my handle) that i have very bad grammar and am an obsessive compulsive who can't get over the fact that people disagree with me. Can I sue, for libel?"

Judge: "Umm, no dipshit. You're a unanimous username, A, and B, prove they're lying with you 200 Iraq war/ Booooosh threads."

And also, they're not lying. You're a spiddling troll who obsessively keeps bringing the same rehashed conversation up, over and over and over. And I'll be there every time, to point it out. I'm good like that.

accept what?
Dude i dont know what the question was
how it was asked
who were the respondents
And why is it that Iraq was even mentioned? were done there

You know what I have had trouble believing this entire time that you continue to put comments out there I have never said? that an adult would volunteer to go fight in a war he was against anytime after 3/2003
That is all I have ever said
you explain to the world how an adult would be against either war while at the same time volunteer to go fight it and then I will believe 1 in 3 feel that way that poll stated they did

That's not for me to explain, you should ask war vets who are against the war these questions. I provided you a members list for the website Iraq Veterans Against the War, you then proceeded to lie about it and say it was only national guards when in fact it had army/navy/marine/air force members right on the page.

I can provide the page again if you want to ask them why they're against the war, and the page itself has their reasons. These people are very brave and should be saluted, rather than insulted or have their patriotism questioned.

I have ask you I do not know how many times to stop lying about me in this public forum and you will not
Dude this is no game

Point out what I said as a lie. I'll provide the link to your own quote saying it. Do you have short term memory issues?

And no it's not serious, by all means call a lawyer, throw some money at him for a meeting and when you get to the meeting have this convo;

JRK-"Hello, someone who doesn't know my identity is ruining my ability to make money and pursue a career."

Lawyer (rolls eyes)-"Ummmm ok who is it?"

JRK-"An anonymous message board person I'll never know, meet or see."

Lawyer-"Get the hell out of my office."

Last edited:
That's not for me to explain, you should ask war vets who are against the war these questions. I provided you a members list for the website Iraq Veterans Against the War, you then proceeded to lie about it and say it was only national guards when in fact it had army/navy/marine/air force members right on the page.

I can provide the page again if you want to ask them why they're against the war, and the page itself has their reasons. These people are very brave and should be saluted, rather than insulted or have their patriotism questioned.

Dude this is no game

Point out what I said as a lie. I'll provide the link to your own quote saying it. Do you have short term memory issues?

And no it's not serious, by all means call a lawyer, throw some money at him for a meeting and when you get to the meeting have this convo;

JRK-"Hello, someone who doesn't know my identity is ruining my ability to make money and pursue a career."

Lawyer (rolls eyes)-"Ok who is it?"

Drock do you really think you or any-one else would get on my nerves to the point in which I would involve a lawyer?
Are you nuts?
Dude what your doing is something that in a civil court could be seen as liable. You cannot go around stating as fact things like I said that veterans were not patriots.
I have never said that Drock
Drock this has gone to far for me. I am an adult who has no desire to spend any more of my life being attacked because of the way I feel
But do not think for one minute that this message board is some place you or your buddy GT can just do wat ever you want to do.
That goes for all of us

This is a public forum Drock
if you think putting it in the news paper or saying it here is any different, than you tell me what it is
I have wasted enough of my time with this crap Drock, you need to do the same

accept what?
Dude i dont know what the question was
how it was asked
who were the respondents
And why is it that Iraq was even mentioned? were done there

You know what I have had trouble believing this entire time that you continue to put comments out there I have never said? that an adult would volunteer to go fight in a war he was against anytime after 3/2003
That is all I have ever said
you explain to the world how an adult would be against either war while at the same time volunteer to go fight it and then I will believe 1 in 3 feel that way that poll stated they did

Dude this is no game

Yet, you keep coming back.

Are you holding your breath right now?

Dude this is no game

Drock do you really think you or any-one else would get on my nerves to the point in which I would involve a lawyer?
Are you nuts?
Dude what your doing is something that in a civil court could be seen as liable. You cannot go around stating as fact things like I said that veterans were not patriots.
Drock this has gone to far for me. I am an adult who has no desire to spend any more of my life being attacked because of the way I feel
But do not think for one minute that this message board is some place you or your buddy GT can just do wat ever you want to do.
That goes for all of us

if you think putting it in the news paper or saying it here is any different, than you tell me what it is

jrk says the troops or anyone who disagrees with iraq war are not patriots

Now, go sue.

(in case you're REALLY THAT STUPID, the difference between here and a newspaper is that one here, you are UNANIMOUS. Jesus christ, please tell me you see the difference. You can't be libled if nobody is using your real name.....oh for fuck's sake. :eek: one big jrk-off

Dude this is no game

You're a fucking loon above all loons. You have HAD ENOUGH?? The fuck are you going to do?

Saying whatever the hell anyone wants about you on this forum is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER. At all. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S YOU, a drooling fucking idiot walking through the day spiddling going "iraq....booosh.....me right you wrong.....iraq...boooosh...me right you wrong......iraq...boooosh......me right you wrong....."

a drooling fucking idiot
We have witnessed as bad as it gets. No matter if people agree or dis agree there is no excuse for this
I feel sorry for you dude and every-one around you that you treat this way
so you think lying about a person in a public forum is no big deal?

What is sad, JRK, is that you lie about yourself daily here.

Are you nuts?
That goes for all of us

Now, go sue.

(in case you're REALLY THAT STUPID, the difference between here and a newspaper is that one here, you are UNANIMOUS. Jesus christ, please tell me you see the difference. You can't be libled if nobody is using your real name.....oh for fuck's sake. :eek: one big jrk-off

JRK earlier in this thread said you have to support the War in Iraq in order to be pro-america and pro-soldier.

I then asked him, including links to their website, about the Iraq War Veterans who are against the war, were they anti-soldier and anti-america? He refused to answer.

So all we have to go by is his blanket statement, that anyone who disagrees with him about the Iraq War (in other words 95% of the world population) hates america and hates soldiers, including former soldiers who are against the war.

Are you nuts?
That goes for all of us

Now, go sue.

JRK earlier in this thread said you have to support the War in Iraq in order to be pro-america and pro-soldier.

I then asked him, including links to their website, about the Iraq War Veterans who are against the war, were they anti-soldier and anti-america? He refused to answer.

So all we have to go by is his blanket statement, that anyone who disagrees with him about the Iraq War (in other words 95% of the world population) hates america and hates soldiers, including former soldiers who are against the war.

I feel sorry for you Drock, I really do

heh, he did say that I just looked. Now, I can say with conviction, he's a liar.

Dude this is no game

Are you nuts?
That goes for all of us

Keep pretending it's a big deal if it makes you feel better. I'll keep living in reality, saying whatever the hell I want on here.

Now please, point out what line I said that's a lie.

I didn't say you said all veterans weren't patriots, you say all veterans who agree with you are patriots, an astonishingly arrogant point of view.

However everyone who disagrees with you, including the PARTICULAR Iraq and Afghanistan vets who disagree with you, are anti-america and anti-solider.

I can provide the link to you saying that, which I've already done, but will happily do it again.

You know the level of how far this whole thing has got is down to a place now that I will not go

As far as "wasting" 1 trillion dollars, then Obama did the same thing in 18 months with tarp and his failed stimulus
whats that men?
those lives you claim that are wasted? those lives were given by people who chose to be there. I find it very sick to judge what that person chose to do with there life so you could sit behind a key board and judge it

Now, go sue.

I feel sorry for you Drock, I really do

All you have to do is say this;

"I was wrong to say that everyone who doesn't support the war is anti-america and anti-soldier."

I feel sorry for you, for being too stubborn and not having the integrity to admit your mistake and make amends.

You know the level of how far this whole thing has got is down to a place now that I will not go

As far as "wasting" 1 trillion dollars, then Obama did the same thing in 18 months with tarp and his failed stimulus
whats that men?
those lives you claim that are wasted? those lives were given by people who chose to be there. I find it very sick to judge what that person chose to do with there life so you could sit behind a key board and judge it

The only person who's judged any soldiers negatively on this thread is you when you attacked everyone who disagreed with your position on Iraq.

We're attacking your beloved Washington bureacrats for sending this soldiers to a war based on a pile of lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
JRK apparently is one of those folks who if you don't accept his world view and tell him so, you are not only wrong but apparently evil as well.

No one cares whether JRK goes or not.

JRK apparently is one of those folks who if you don't accept his world view and tell him so, you are not only wrong but apparently evil as well.

If that is true, why did you go out of your way to say that? here i was minding my own business and here you come and say that no-one cares whether I go or not, then dont care Jake
Okay?

My fellings about the things those who choose to go to Iraq and do what was ask of them are mine to keep
I dont care if you like that or not, and I have a feeling the ones who chose to go over there and keep you safe so you can attack me this evening do not care either Jake

If that is true, why did you go out of your way to say that? here i was minding my own business and here you come and say that no-one cares whether I go or not, then dont care Jake
Okay?

My fellings about the things those who choose to go to Iraq and do what was ask of them are mine to keep
I dont care if you like that or not, and I have a feeling the ones who chose to go over there and keep you safe so you can attack me this evening do not care either Jake

JRK, no one believes you are "minding" your "own business". You are trying to revise history. You will not be permitted to tell lies, son. You will be outed every time you do.

Okay?

JRK, no one believes you are "minding" your "own business". You are trying to revise history. You will not be permitted to tell lies, son. You will be outed every time you do.

Go for it Jake
Does this make you a man?
by the way when are yawl going to start?

Dude this is no game

:lol:

Forum List

Back