Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Rather than answering a simple question I posed to him, and ignoring it AGAIN, he's resorted to victim, woe is me kind of talk.

Nobody wants to silence differing opinions.

But here's the difference between you and me an those who agree with me on this thread.

You think people who disagree with you are anti-america and anti-soldier.

We just simply disagree with you, we don't think you're anti-america or anti-soldier for disagreeing with us.

You're the one who made it uber-personal, attacking everyone's patriotism solely because they don't agree with your opinion on a political issue.

Drock that is the third lie this morning about me
I have never stated anyone anti anything, nor have I made any comment about any-ones patriotism
i am going to tell you something else. If I had, that my business
You guys went so far over line here just because we dis agreed on the war and your still piling on
enjoy it Drock, there are no winners here I can promise you

Scroll up, I provided the exact link and the exact quote where you said exactly that in this very thred. That people who disagree with you on the war are anti-soldier.

Drock this has went way past that
why dont you just leave alone dude
what because I said if you dont support the wars how can you support the troops gives you permission to say I said that your "anti soldier"
my opinion is just that Drock, my opinion
I feel strongly that EVERY-ONE involved in the events leading up to the invasion of Iraq have either lied or have been lied about
I put that info out there, facts, not opinions
and from that you claim I have called people all of these things you keep claiming i have said? and that I am a fucking retard?
Do you have any understanding of the what the term "taken out of context" means

Just because we dis agree?

In addition I noted the comment again that this is about oil, and some-one in this group is a f------ retard for some reason that made no sense to me, especially when Iraq supplies 3% of the worlds oil. Yea I am sure were going to have kids give all they have for cornering 3% of the worlds oil market
you idiots

Kids you all need to a much better job of re searching the subject matter. Your constantly making a fool out of your self's

Let me throw one more nugget out there. Increasing the worlds oil supply means lower crude oil pricing, that goes against every other lie that has been said about these events. We have so much shale and natural gas right here in the US that Obama will not let us touch it goes against everything you believe.
Following your logic, that we sacrificed close to 5000 young adults lives for 3% of the world oil market, well help me understand here.
That is as far as I can take it.

Fucking retard, idiots, kids, this from a man who cries and pouts anytime someone doesn't show message board etiquette.

You're the biggest hypocrite on the board.

And I see you STILL won't take back your line that you have to agree with the War in Iraq to be pro-america and pro-soldier, you actually defended it. So you're STILL saying the war veterans who are against the wars are anti-america and anti-soldier.

Despicable.

Drock that is the second time in 24 hours you have lied about me on this public message board
yes I am keeping count
yes Other people are looking at these now
Have a blessed day

This is too funny.

JRK, I simply wouldn't have believed it had I not watched it with my own eyes.

Knowing what they say about ignorance, you have to be the most blissful person in history.

:lol:

Drock that is the third lie this morning about me
I have never stated anyone anti anything, nor have I made any comment about any-ones patriotism
i am going to tell you something else. If I had, that my business
You guys went so far over line here just because we dis agreed on the war and your still piling on
enjoy it Drock, there are no winners here I can promise you

Scroll up, I provided the exact link and the exact quote where you said exactly that in this very thred. That people who disagree with you on the war are anti-soldier.

what because I said if you dont support the wars how can you support the troops gives you permission to say I said that your "anti soldier"
I feel strongly that EVERY-ONE involved in the events leading up to the invasion of Iraq have either lied or have been lied about
and from that you claim I have called people all of these things you keep claiming i have said? and that I am a fucking retard?

Sad that you're saying these Iraq War vets can't support the troops simply because they disagree with you. I've never heard such arrogance on this board.

Members | Iraq Veterans Against the War

(ivaw=Iraq Vets Against the War)

How can you say these guys don't support the troops? THEY ARE THE TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sole concern with JRK is that he keeps repeating the same arguments with the same effect, failure, then he accuses everyone of being haters.

For heavens sake, JRK, you have an opinion. Much of your evidence has been successfully countered, in my opinion.

None of that detracts that we are all Americans concerned for the welfare of our country.

and it wasn't me who called you a fucking retard, btw

does it matter?
your part of the problem Drock
why dont you just let this crap go?
dont you think there has been enough harm done here?

My sole concern with JRK is that he keeps repeating the same arguments with the same effect, failure, then he accuses everyone of being haters.

For heavens sake, JRK, you have an opinion. Much of your evidence has been successfully countered, in my opinion.

None of that detracts that we are all Americans concerned for the welfare of our country.

Jake, give this BS a rest
every-one knows with you it has never been about the war, the troops, the facts

Jake did congress approve the invasion in 2002?
Jake was there a speech given by Hans Blix to the Un on 1-27-2003 about munitions, Anthrax, Nerve Gas and Iraq?

Jake thats all I have said

Sad that you're saying these Iraq War vets can't support the troops simply because they disagree with you. I've never heard such arrogance on this board.

How can you say these guys don't support the troops? THEY ARE THE TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be the 4th lie this morning you have said about me
And to date the biggest
keep it going Drock

JRK, the OP states your point and you failed. Let it go.

Jake that is the diff with you & I
This was not done to win anything, it was done because it was the right thing to do
This thread has been about the lies and the harm done to my reputation far a long time Jake
keep it up

And to date the biggest
keep it going Drock

You said you can't be against the war and support the troops.

These vets are against the war, therefore according to you, they can't support the troops.

Please explain to me how i'm wrong.

And to date the biggest
keep it going Drock

These vets are against the war, therefore according to you, they can't support the troops.

its called to take out of context
My comment made no remark of veterans of any wars of any time
My comment is about a matter of confusion, not of matter of fact
In fact, My comment was not a comment at all and for the record, it was a question

How somehow with your help became stated
as to state
as to state as a fact, that never happened
keep going Drock, your getting there

And to date the biggest
keep it going Drock

In fact, My comment was not a comment at all and for the record, it was a question

as to state

As long as you're now changing your view and saying it's possible to not support a war and support the troops that's good enough for me.

Thank you for admitting that troops who don't support the war can still support the troops.

Thanks for changing that.

as to state

As long as you're now changing your view and saying it's possible to not support a war and support the troops that's good enough for me.

Drock there you again
I have changed nothing
I have remained the same thru out. the only one changing is you
Your going to learn in life how important it is not to be re writing history after the fact
What I have said all along and what got all of you Liberal in a place with me we should have never been was a simple question
how can you support the troops and not support the very thing those same troops have volunteered to do?
you took that out of context and have said some very bad things about me and re created events to make it look as though I had said things i have never said
Drock stop while your ahead
Learn form this and move on while the moving on is good

as to state

Drock there you again
I have changed nothing
I have remained the same thru out. the only one changing is you
Your going to learn in life how important it is not to be re writing history after the fact
What I have said all along and what got all of you Liberal in a place with me we should have never been was a simple question
how can you support the troops and not support the very thing those same troops have volunteered to do?
you took that out of context and have said some very bad things about me and re created events to make it look as though I had said things i have never said
Drock stop while your ahead
Learn form this and move on while the moving on is good

I cut and pasted your exact quote, not changing a single word/letter/punctuation mark.

I'm glad you think you can support the troops without supporting a war, that's all i need to hear.

Forum List

Back