Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Iraq war....

Wasted $1 trillion dollars.

Cost thousands of American lives.

Establishes a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

I agree, but we still have a long way to go to reach the wasted money of the completely ineffective wars on poverty and drugs...

I was wrong to say that everyone who doesn't support the war is anti-america and anti-soldier."

I feel sorry for you, for being too stubborn and not having the integrity to admit your mistake and make amends.

Word.

This is the issue JRK. That many liberals say they support the troops while knee jerk believing in any accusation against them and excusing or even praising their enemies is true. but there are a lot of us who really do support the troops and genuinely appreciate what they are doing for us and don't want to tie their hands to defend themselves, but we just want a better solution that involves their not being there. My brother and cousin are vets of middle east wars. That you say I don't support them because I think there are better solutions then endless wars against terrorists on the other side of the world to manipulate energy markets just makes you a fucking retard.

I was wrong to say that everyone who doesn't support the war is anti-america and anti-soldier."

I feel sorry for you, for being too stubborn and not having the integrity to admit your mistake and make amends.

Word.

This is the issue JRK. That many liberals say they support the troops while knee jerk believing in any accusation against them and excusing or even praising their enemies is true. but there are a lot of us who really do support the troops and genuinely appreciate what they are doing for us and don't want to tie their hands to defend themselves, but we just want a better solution that involves their not being there. My brother and cousin are vets of middle east wars. That you say I don't support them because I think there are better solutions then endless wars against terrorists on the other side of the world to manipulate energy markets just makes you a fucking retard.

Woah there Kaz!
You need to use smaller words and shorter sentences.
He'll never follow you.

If that is true, why did you go out of your way to say that? here i was minding my own business and here you come and say that no-one cares whether I go or not, then dont care Jake
Okay?

My fellings about the things those who choose to go to Iraq and do what was ask of them are mine to keep
I dont care if you like that or not, and I have a feeling the ones who chose to go over there and keep you safe so you can attack me this evening do not care either Jake

JRK, no one believes you are "minding" your "own business". You are trying to revise history. You will not be permitted to tell lies, son. You will be outed every time you do.

Go for it Jake
Does this make you a man?
by the way when are yawl going to start?

:lol: You have not succeeded from your very first day on the board.

These accusations have run there course.
idb attacking a mans character accomplishes nothing
Your childish remarks have run there course with me. Good luck

If you support the troops
who by choice
volunteered to go fight Al Qaeda in Iraq and in Afghanistan,

It is hard for me to accept you do not support the very thing those same kids joined to do.
Fight Al Qaeda in Iraq and Afghanistan
Stating anything else beyond that about me, my feelings and what has actually been said is slanderous as well as doing harm to my reputation on this message board
But more importantly makes no sense

I fully expect that to continue for reasons I will never understand. God forbid we have 2 people in this country with 2 different opinions

In addition I noted the comment again that this is about oil, and some-one in this group is a f------ retard for some reason that made no sense to me, especially when Iraq supplies 3% of the worlds oil. Yea I am sure were going to have kids give all they have for cornering 3% of the worlds oil market
you idiots

Kids you all need to a much better job of re searching the subject matter. Your constantly making a fool out of your self's

Let me throw one more nugget out there. Increasing the worlds oil supply means lower crude oil pricing, that goes against every other lie that has been said about these events. We have so much shale and natural gas right here in the US that Obama will not let us touch it goes against everything you believe.
Following your logic, that we sacrificed close to 5000 young adults lives for 3% of the world oil market, well help me understand here.
That is as far as I can take it.

In addition I noted the comment again that this is about oil, and some-one in this group is a f------ retard for some reason that made no sense to me, especially when Iraq supplies 3% of the worlds oil. Yea I am sure were going to have kids give all they have for cornering 3% of the worlds oil market
you idiots

Kids you all need to a much better job of re searching the subject matter. Your constantly making a fool out of your self's

Let me throw one more nugget out there. Increasing the worlds oil supply means lower crude oil pricing, that goes against every other lie that has been said about these events. We have so much shale and natural gas right here in the US that Obama will not let us touch it goes against everything you believe.
Following your logic, that we sacrificed close to 5000 young adults lives for 3% of the world oil market, well help me understand here.

you idiots

Fucking retard, idiots, kids, this from a man who cries and pouts anytime someone doesn't show message board etiquette.

You're the biggest hypocrite on the board.

And I see you STILL won't take back your line that you have to agree with the War in Iraq to be pro-america and pro-soldier, you actually defended it. So you're STILL saying the war veterans who are against the wars are anti-america and anti-soldier.

Despicable.

Word.

Drock the F------ retard comment came from here

you idiots

Fucking retard, idiots, kids, this from a man who cries and pouts anytime someone doesn't show message board etiquette.

And I see you STILL won't take back your line that you have to agree with the War in Iraq to be pro-america and pro-soldier, you actually defended it. So you're STILL saying the war veterans who are against the wars are anti-america and anti-soldier.

Despicable.

Drock that is the second time in 24 hours you have lied about me on this public message board
yes I am keeping count
yes Other people are looking at these now
Have a blessed day

Drock tells the truth about JRK, I tell the truth about JRK, others tell the truth about JRK, yet only JRK is correct here.

JRK is mentally and emotionally damaged goods personally, and he can't argue a point successfully in public.

JRK has gone from debating the merits of his argument that is lacking all merit...To threatening charges of slander on an anonymous message board!

This thread - and the other five just like it - just keep getting better and better.

JRK, there's a whole world out there. Go spend some time in it. There's a reason no one is jumping to your defense in these threads anymore.

you idiots

Despicable.

Drock that is the second time in 24 hours you have lied about me on this public message board
yes I am keeping count
yes Other people are looking at these now
Have a blessed day

Did you say this, yes or no?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...to-claim-the-iraqi-war-was-a-failure-146.html

"If you do not support the wars there is no way you can support the troops"-JRK

Now, I'll ask AGAIN, will you take back that line and admit that you can support the troops without supporting the wars?

Because if you repeat that you can't, than you're saying the Iraq Vets who are against the War in Iraq don't support the troops.

Last edited:
JRK has gone from debating the merits of his argument that is lacking all merit...To threatening charges of slander on an anonymous message board!

This thread - and the other five just like it - just keep getting better and better.

JRK, there's a whole world out there. Go spend some time in it. There's a reason no one is jumping to your defense in these threads anymore.

I have not threatened anything to anyone bud
what has happened to me is slanderous, but is to much of a joke for any-one to take it serious
You people need to chill out, get a life
And as far as no-one coming to my defense. That does not surprise me
People are sick of this childish crap as I am

you smeared my name just because you dis agreed with me and no-one likes that done to them
me?
It does not bother me because I know I am right. No-one takes this message board seriously anyway, especially with people like you on it

You have offered nothing bud but to smear my name, that's all you have done
why?
because we do not agree on the war in Iraq
you have not debated any thread I put out there
any fact
any information
you have tried to create a person that does not exist and you failed. I would be really happy having Jake, Drock and you coming to my defense
that would make my day to have that caliber of an American on my side

I had you ignore for a long time, smearing my name and others telling me about had run its course
I thought this would stop it, I was wrong

what has happened to me is slanderous, but is to much of a joke for any-one to take it serious

Then why do you keep mentioning things about keeping count and "other people looking at these things"? You're not smart enough to weasel your way out of your lies.

Then why do you keep mentioning things about keeping count and "other people looking at these things"? You're not smart enough to weasel your way out of your lies.

I am not lying about that
there are people monitoring these messages and it has come to a point and time where i would like to know how many times there is things stated about me that are not true and have nothing to do with the thread

Look dude you guys just do not get it. going around in life and behaving like this is un acceptable
I could care less we dis agree
I could care less you hate my guts because i support the removing of Saddam and OBL and those radical who support(ed) them

1000 threads ago you guys went nuts on me, my reputation and started to say things about me I never said
It has done allot of harm to my reputation on this message board. I have ask all of you to stop it
I have been called a fucking idiot and retarded in the last 24 hours alone
for what?
because we dis agree?

for the record
I posted @ 10:16 A.M a simple thread that has 2 polls within it
8537 your right, no-one responds anymore. That was just the opposite prior to the attacks that have went on to my reputation
Why?
Did you get and the rest of you get what you wanted?
is silencing people who dis agree with your position the way you silenced me going to help Obama?

Good luck going thru life this way
I am not going any where

for the record
8537 your right, no-one responds anymore. That was just the opposite prior to the attacks that have went on to my reputation
Why?
is silencing people who dis agree with your position the way you silenced me going to help Obama?

I am not going any where

Rather than answering a simple question I posed to him, and ignoring it AGAIN, he's resorted to victim, woe is me kind of talk.

Nobody wants to silence differing opinions.

But here's the difference between you and me an those who agree with me on this thread.

You think people who disagree with you are anti-america and anti-soldier.

We just simply disagree with you, we don't think you're anti-america or anti-soldier for disagreeing with us.

You're the one who made it uber-personal, attacking everyone's patriotism solely because they don't agree with your opinion on a political issue.

for the record
Why?

I am not going any where

Rather than answering a simple question I posed to him, and ignoring it AGAIN, he's resorted to victim, woe is me kind of talk.

But here's the difference between you and me an those who agree with me on this thread.

We just simply disagree with you, we don't think you're anti-america or anti-soldier for disagreeing with us.

You're the one who made it uber-personal, attacking everyone's patriotism solely because they don't agree with your opinion on a political issue.

Drock that is the third lie this morning about me
I have never stated anyone anti anything, nor have I made any comment about any-ones patriotism
i am going to tell you something else. If I had, that my business
You guys went so far over line here just because we dis agreed on the war and your still piling on
enjoy it Drock, there are no winners here I can promise you

for the record
Why?

I am not going any where

Drock that is the third lie this morning about me
I have never stated anyone anti anything, nor have I made any comment about any-ones patriotism
i am going to tell you something else. If I had, that my business
You guys went so far over line here just because we dis agreed on the war and your still piling on
enjoy it Drock, there are no winners here I can promise you

Scroll up, I provided the exact link and the exact quote where you said exactly that in this very thred. That people who disagree with you on the war are anti-soldier.

Forum List

Back