Why would anyone dishonor a thread about a Medal of Honor recipient?

It's a sorry state of affairs in this nation when his kind of behavior is allowed to continue unchallenged by the silent majority

Dante
:cry:

Well many people on forums like this are only here because they can have some fun. How many people actually use their brains? It's not many.

Well many people on forums like this are only here because they can have some fun. How many people actually use their brains? It's not many.
You have a point there.

but then there people who do not come for fun -- like Obiwan they come here to vent and attack because there outside lives are so pathetic

7d6965fdc7798a361d36ce9d680d-KHAN.jpg

How disturbed would one have to be to enter into a thread about a Medal of Honor recipient in order to attack others? Is a lack of respect in our nation so prevalent and acceptable that nothing is sacred? Is there no where off limits to hate, anger, and disrespect?

MoH Four Names | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nothing respectable or honorable about war and killing so well you win a medal or get killed in some futile act of hostility. Reason we have so many wars is we've made it a function of patriotism and glamourized it. Nothing glamourous about war. If there were we wouldn't censor such things.

How disturbed would one have to be to enter into a thread about a Medal of Honor recipient in order to attack others? Is a lack of respect in our nation so prevalent and acceptable that nothing is sacred? Is there no where off limits to hate, anger, and disrespect?

MoH Four Names | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nothing respectable or honorable about war and killing so well you win a medal or get killed in some futile act of hostility. Reason we have so many wars is we've made it a function of patriotism and glamourized it. Nothing glamourous about war. If there were we wouldn't censor such things.

While I agree with your assessment of war, there are times when individual acts are honorable. And that is what the medals are awarded for.

It's a sorry state of affairs in this nation when his kind of behavior is allowed to continue unchallenged by the silent majority

Dante
:cry:
In a way, I agree with this. I do agree that sometimes it is better to just stay quiet, but at the end of the day, if saying things is all that happens, then I think that everyone involved is still doing pretty good. When a person decides to do more than just talk, to me, is when the silent majority should finally take action. Words are just words. Actions are what do the real damage.

Amen to this too.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back