🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Hillary gets credit for lack of corruption?
That's funny on several levels.
Name any corruption by her, dupe. RW idiocy.

Cattle futures, Travel Office, Clinton Foundation...etc...etc...etc
What are those things? You guys have cried wolf so often.

We love Hillary so much she could shoot someone and she wouldn't lose one of us
Oh, that was obvious long ago. Heck, she could shoot a gay black woman in an abortion clinic with an assault rifle and not lose your vote. Just like with Bubba and sexual harassment, the standards have to change to accommodate the Clinton's behavior.
I was making fun of Trump supporters. Even Trump admits they are moonbats. Yet he's 100% more popular than any of the GOP pretenders. That should tell you something.
Yeah, that the people are fed up with the establishment. Doesn't bode will for Hillary, the ultimate establishment candidate.

So then Obama is like Stalin?
Only corporations want to flood the market with with workers. It lowers wages.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Let's stick it to those corporations, deport 20 million illegals.
If you raid a few corporations the rest will stop doing what they are doing. It would get them to self deport. No need for a great wall.

In Clinton's last year the feds raided 300 companies. In 2001 bush raided 4. You figure it out.

How you gonna find and deport 10 million people when sanctuary companies provide them with money to pay rent? No job, easy to find when they come for welfare. And you'll catch em alright. Catch em going home.
Sanctuary companies? How about sanctuary cities?
Also notice that Republicans will go on and on about sanctuary cities but not think twice about sanctuary corporations. You can't get yourself to fault the corporations for anything because you worship them more than God.
If they break the law by hiring illegals, they should be prosecuted, just like cities should face penalties for keeping illegals.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

If you raid a few corporations the rest will stop doing what they are doing. It would get them to self deport. No need for a great wall.

In Clinton's last year the feds raided 300 companies. In 2001 bush raided 4. You figure it out.

How you gonna find and deport 10 million people when sanctuary companies provide them with money to pay rent? No job, easy to find when they come for welfare. And you'll catch em alright. Catch em going home.
What's keeping them in the city? JOBS! They could stay in Mexico and be jobless. They stay here because here is where the jobs are.
What draws them to the city? The assurance that they won't be deported.

Also notice that Republicans will go on and on about sanctuary cities but not think twice about sanctuary corporations. You can't get yourself to fault the corporations for anything because you worship them more than God.

Screw those sanctuary corporations!
Deport 20 million illegals, pronto!!

What's keeping them in the city? JOBS! They could stay in Mexico and be jobless. They stay here because here is where the jobs are.
No reason to stay if no one is hiring.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
I'm going to give you 14 reasons I'm voting for Hillary

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
I'm going to give you 14 reasons I'm voting for Hillary

In other words, you're not voting FOR Hillary. That's understandable because she's a terrible candidate. You've just bought into the fear mongering rhetoric from the democrat wing of the asylum. "Oh meh gerhd, dey's gunna takes away abortion and you'll have to get a job, I just nos it!!!"

True, except for a few things you're conveniently forgetting like no fear of deportation, free education, free health care, driver's licenses, welfare benefits, you know, stuff like that.

True, except for a few things you're conveniently forgetting like no fear of deportation, free education, free health care, driver's licenses, welfare benefits, you know, stuff like that.
If you are paying property taxes or rent then you are paying for the schools in your neighborhood one way or the other. So then you have a right to send your kids to the school. I would love for the schools to have to ask for proof of citizenship. That is a great idea.

Point is, how are you paying rent? You must have a job. How do you have a job? Who's hiring you? Find them and close them down! If we find them at school better believe we're going to ask where they've been working and then go after that company. Maybe that'll scare companies and they'll stop hiring illegals. All I'm asking for.

Make it so social services has to turn them in if they don't have legal citizenship.

If you show up at the ER with a bullet wound, they have to call the cops. Make it so they have to turn in someone who doesn't have insurance. If they are legal citizens no biggy but if they don't have ACA because they aren't here legally, then they are obligated to call the cops.

But they could just be mexicans visiting here. What documentation do you take when you go to Canada or Mexico. What if they have a passport?

How do they get past the DMV?

If you are paying property taxes or rent then you are paying for the schools in your neighborhood one way or the other. So then you have a right to send your kids to the school. I would love for the schools to have to ask for proof of citizenship. That is a great idea.

Point is, how are you paying rent? You must have a job. How do you have a job? Who's hiring you? Find them and close them down! If we find them at school better believe we're going to ask where they've been working and then go after that company. Maybe that'll scare companies and they'll stop hiring illegals. All I'm asking for.
At the same time clamp down on cities that explicitly announce they will not deport illegal aliens. They are violating the law with impunity.

Make it so social services has to turn them in if they don't have legal citizenship.

If you show up at the ER with a bullet wound, they have to call the cops. Make it so they have to turn in someone who doesn't have insurance. If they are legal citizens no biggy but if they don't have ACA because they aren't here legally, then they are obligated to call the cops.

But they could just be mexicans visiting here. What documentation do you take when you go to Canada or Mexico. What if they have a passport?

Get past? In some states, they can get licenses legally.

Name any corruption by her, dupe. RW idiocy.

Oh, that was obvious long ago. Heck, she could shoot a gay black woman in an abortion clinic with an assault rifle and not lose your vote. Just like with Bubba and sexual harassment, the standards have to change to accommodate the Clinton's behavior.
I was making fun of Trump supporters. Even Trump admits they are moonbats. Yet he's 100% more popular than any of the GOP pretenders. That should tell you something.
Yeah, that the people are fed up with the establishment. Doesn't bode will for Hillary, the ultimate establishment candidate.
Except for any of the GOPers...

Get past? In some states, they can get licenses legally.
They can easily get fake ID SS until we get a good SS card with a chip.The GOP masters block that because they love cheap, easily bullied labor.

The economy is doing great after the GOP under Bush nearly destroyed it. You know that to be a fact.
One woman has taken on the GOP since the early 90's and won.

Trump and Sanders are making enough waves that the parties are starting to take them seriously, and panic a little. Naturally, Republicans have been ready for change a lot longer than has been the democrat hive mind. Ross Perot started things off, then the TEA Party, and now Trump is gaining support that he never would have without the dissatisfaction. If the democrat power structure was running a good candidate, they could probably contain the insurgency on the plantation, but Hillary is a terrible candidate, so Sanders is forcing her to limp leftward in a lame attempt to stave him off.

Trump and Sanders are making enough waves that the parties are starting to take them seriously, and panic a little. Naturally, Republicans have been ready for change a lot longer than has been the democrat hive mind. Ross Perot started things off, then the TEA Party, and now Trump is gaining support that he never would have without the dissatisfaction. If the democrat power structure was running a good candidate, they could probably contain the insurgency on the plantation, but Hillary is a terrible candidate, so Sanders is forcing her to limp leftward in a lame attempt to stave him off.
Too bad you've got nothing but the horse race bs on your mind....Pubs do nothing BUT block solutions and will go back to Booooshie corruption/thievery and chickenhawk wars. The nonrich need HELP and only the rich will get it under Pubs. Duh.

Regardless of the jobs, they couldn't stay here if the government didn't allow them to stay here. It's utterly irrefutable that the federal government is solely responsible for the illegal alien problem. Trying to put the blame on private business is nothing but a con.

Corporations aren't arms of the government, numskull. Enforcing immigration laws isn't their job.

Forum List

Back