Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

Self hatred is the reason.
. Self hatred based on what reason when killing these gays ? Are you suggesting he was gay, and therefore he hated himself along with those for whom he figured he would add to his list of those in which he would hate just like himself ? Not buying it, because I don't think he was gay, and if he was there is no precedent or history of such a thing like this to ever had happened or would happen. It was probably just a soft target, gun free zone where the most damage could be done. Think about it, where as what the identity of the site was, it really didn't matter at all, but what the ease of it all was, could have fit right into his wheel house in order to accomplish the most damage as possible in the attack, and it looks like he was right in his studies or studying of the location. I think it was the location, ease of access, the deception, a gun free zone, huge concentration of people in which made for a perfect terrorist plot to get the most damage done. Heck me and the family hate going to big events, resteraunts, gatherings and such these days, and many Americans are feeling the same now. So are the terrorist winning in America, and are they fundamentally changing America with their activities ? If allowed to keep on, they will be highly successful.

If you were casing gays, would you join a gay website? And according to others, he was a "regular" at that gay bar. He probably was at others too. Will you not be satisfied until they dig up a picture of him puffing a peter? Also, if you were a muslim and thought that gays were bad, wouldn't you think that what was bad for America would be good for them? So why go kill people who are bad for America.
A co-worker put it this way.. In order to bring yourself to do such a horrible thing, one had to build up an intense hatred and rage for those who were about to be attacked and killed. The thinking is that he had to build up to the event, and that took some serious studying and casing of that which he would later attack by such a build up. No way to just kill like this without some sort of serious rage that was brought to a boil finally.

For some people, it doesn't take any "build up" to do horrible things. Doing horrible things to them is just the way life works. For example, I knew a girl from Korea. One of the many countries where it is far from uncommon to kill a "useless" firstborn female child. As a baby, her father tried to bash her brains out under a bridge in Korea. Obviously, he didn't kill her. All she got from it was some cereberal palsey. Her father probably didn't have to build up any rage to do it.

I have another example for you. But you won't like it. Because it is about you. If you are White, you are culpable in the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. Did it take any buildup of rage to make you an accessory in those murders?
. WTH are you trying to say Mcflipped ? If your talking about abortion, who do you figure was the most affected by the abortion error ?

Abortion? You wish. The White children I am talking about were murdered by negroes. They were either tortured, stabbed, shot, smothered, etc. etc. etc. etc. And if you support the multiethnic society that led to those murders, they YOU are culpable in those murders. There is a thread about it on page 9 of the badlands section called "Listen to the children scream." I suggest you read it. Until then, I will include a picture of a few people you helped indirectly to murder.
Murdered by negroids.jpg

Last edited:
So simple and idiot can't understand?
if you are an alcoholic, one of the first things you do to stop is throw out all alcohol and stop hanging out the friends that drink.

Omar was tempted by the gay scene yet he knows in his faith it was haram/sinful, so he destroys the temptation and tries to gain forgiveness for his weakness by killing gays in the name of jihad. His absolution before death.

the temptation was too great for him so he destroyed the temptation. He threw out all the bottles.

if you are an alcoholic, one of the first things you do to stop is throw out all alcohol and stop hanging out the friends that drink.

Omar was tempted by the gay scene yet he knows in his faith it was haram/sinful, so he destroys the temptation and tries to gain forgiveness for his weakness by killing gays in the name of jihad. His absolution before death.

the temptation was too great for him so he destroyed the temptation. He threw out all the bottles.

What if being an alcolholic was a sin. Drinking when you are muslim is a sin too. But it probably isn't as sinful as it is for a muslim to give into his gay desires. But what if it were. They say that once you are an alcolholic, you are always an alcolholic. Even if you quit. Murdering other alcolholics isn't going to obsolve your sin for being an alcolholic. But the muslim religion has the heads of its followers so filled with shit, maybe the gay killer thought killing gays would. I just think it is more likely that he was pissed off because the gay lifestyle that can be persued here made him gayer.

What if being an alcolholic was a sin. Drinking when you are muslim is a sin too. But it probably isn't as sinful as it is for a muslim to give into his gay desires. But what if it were. They say that once you are an alcolholic, you are always an alcolholic. Even if you quit. Murdering other alcolholics isn't going to obsolve your sin for being an alcolholic. But the muslim religion has the heads of its followers so filled with shit, maybe the gay killer thought killing gays would. I just think it is more likely that he was pissed off because the gay lifestyle that can be persued here made him gayer.
. No proof that he was gay, but for some reason in the situation he just had to be, but why ? Why can't he just be a Muslim who had became radicalized or either he was always prone to becoming radicalized, so it was easy for him to make the leap, but why is that not enough in the case? Why did they delete the references he made in the 9-11 calls ? Are these attackers being aided and abetted for the reason of not stirring the pot up even more so, otherwise is that the thinking behind it ? I think the pot is almost full of American blood now, so should the cover for the attackers continue or become exposed finally for what it is ?

. No proof that he was gay, but for some reason in the situation he just had to be, but why ? Why can't he just be a Muslim who had became radicalized or either he was always prone to becoming radicalized, so it was easy for him to make the leap, but why is that not enough in the case? Why did they delete the references he made in the 9-11 calls ? Are these attackers being aided and abetted for the reason of not stirring the pot up even more so, otherwise is that the thinking behind it ? I think the pot is almost full of American blood now, so should the cover for the attackers continue or become exposed finally for what it is ?

There is all types of proof that the muslim killer was gay. For some reason, you just refuse to believe it.

There is all types of proof that the muslim killer was gay. For some reason, you just refuse to believe it.
. Prove it ..

. Prove it ..

Prove it yourself. I already know. If you want proof, just look up his gay website dating profile.

. Prove it ..

Prove it yourself. I already know. If you want proof, just look up his gay website dating profile.
. Just a part of his studies on them I'd bet, otherwise you can't stalk your target without studying the target right ?, Your go.

. Prove it ..

. Just a part of his studies on them I'd bet, otherwise you can't stalk your target without studying the target right ?, Your go.

You wouldn't need to join a gay dating site to stalk gays. And aparently he was a regular at the gay bar he ended up killing those people at.

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.

You saw a picture of two Muslim men walking hand in hand, and this is proof that Muslims are for the most part a bunch of "homos"?

Seriously, you need to work on your ability to make proof.

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

Sexual abuse is rampant in poor countries with poor education. In India they estimate that 50% of kids have had sexual abuse against them.

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.

You saw a picture of two Muslim men walking hand in hand, and this is proof that Muslims are for the most part a bunch of "homos"?

It wasn't a picture. It was part of a video. On another occasion, I saw the leaders of Iraq and Iran doing the same thing. If you need more proof of it, try typing into your browser, "Pictures of muslim men holding hands." I'm sure you will find plenty.

It wasn't a picture. It was part of a video. On another occasion, I saw the leaders of Iraq and Iran doing the same thing. If you need more proof of it, try typing into your browser, "Pictures of muslim men holding hands." I'm sure you will find plenty.

Oh, wow, it was a video and not a picture, showing two men from a religion of 1.5 billion people.

Have you not seen Christians do it? I have, in fact I've been to church with some gay people who were friends of a friend.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

Sexual abuse is rampant in poor countries with poor education. In India they estimate that 50% of kids have had sexual abuse against them.

If you are trying to make excuses for muslims, you are making them to the wrong person. Go back to post #48 posted by Lucy Hamilton and look at it. Also, seeing how it was apparently ok for mohammed himself to marry a child, how could any other muslim object to it. Another thing is that poverty is no excuse. In many backwards countries, it is far from uncommon for a father to kill a "useless" firstborn girl baby. I myself knew a girl from S. Korea that survived such an ordeal. Though she did have some cerebrial palsy from it.

Oh, wow, it was a video and not a picture, showing two men from a religion of 1.5 billion people.

Have you not seen Christians do it? I have, in fact I've been to church with some gay people who were friends of a friend.

In my entire life I have never seen two men walking along and holding hands. Neither have I seen a picture or a video of such a thing happening. But it apparently is commonplace in muslim countries. Hell, in some muslim countries it is commonplace for women to have their clits cut off. But not by the womens choice.

If you are trying to make excuses for muslims, you are making them to the wrong person. Go back to post #48 posted by Lucy Hamilton and look at it. Also, seeing how it was apparently ok for mohammed himself to marry a child, how could any other muslim object to it. Another thing is that poverty is no excuse. In many backwards countries, it is far from uncommon for a father to kill a "useless" firstborn girl baby. I myself knew a girl from S. Korea that survived such an ordeal. Though she did have some cerebrial palsy from it.

I'm not making excuses at all. I'm showing you the reality.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims and you wish to put them in a nice little box, then kick the box. I'm sorry, this isn't how things work.

In my entire life I have never seen two men walking along and holding hands. Neither have I seen a picture or a video of such a thing happening. But it apparently is commonplace in muslim countries. Hell, in some muslim countries it is commonplace for women to have their clits cut off. But not by the womens choice.

Oh, wow, so, that must mean it doesn't happen? You have also never seen Muslims do it, just on videos. Do you want me to find videos of Christians doing it?

I'm not making excuses at all. I'm showing you the reality.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims and you wish to put them in a nice little box, then kick the box. I'm sorry, this isn't how things work.

I don't care how many muslims there are. As long as they're not around me, they're not my problem. That is one of the reasons why I am a White separatist. You can't fault anybody for wishing to be left the fuck alone. Unless you're a parasite. I could see parasites having a problem with that. Another reason is a reality stated by Plato long ago. Which is that, "Only the dead have seen an end to war." Though there is another reality out there. One that I am definitely opposed to. And that is taking it up the ass.

Oh, wow, so, that must mean it doesn't happen? You have also never seen Muslims do it, just on videos. Do you want me to find videos of Christians doing it?

There are videos out there of people shitting into each other's mouth. So your video wouldn't prove anything. If you want to post a video, go to a website called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." Put it in the race relations section. You could call it, "A video for Mcflipper." If you want to do "A video for Mcflipper 2," go to a website called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband." It is interesting.

McFlipper is the problem, not gays, not Christians, not Muslims.

You are a sick, sick person, until you act out your sickness, then you will be in a position where you will lose your free agency and freedom forever.

Forum List

Back