Why would women have an unfavorable opinion of Trump

Believe or not, but quite a few women have brains. Unfortunately, those who don't, are the most loud ones.
Look how many women were standing for hours in the line to get to Trump's rallies. That should tell you something.

The mainstream media has become an arm of the democrat party. They claim that Trump wants to punish women for having abortions and they forget the part where he says "if abortion is illegal". Meanwhile the radical left wants to punish bakeries that refuse to make a wedding cake for sodomites and a clerk who refuses to perform sodomite marriages not to mention the whole freaking state of North Carolina which passed a law banning freakazoid men in dresses from using the ladies room.

because he opined that some punishment should be administered if they broke the law. I have no idea what the punishment should be...but why have a law that, when violated, carries no penalty. Perhaps a fine...the money could be donated to the BLM movement to allow the left to feel good about the punishment for killing a child.
we all know the love he has for women .....he's on marriage #3

because he opined that some punishment should be administered if they broke the law. I have no idea what the punishment should be...but why have a law that, when violated, carries no penalty. Perhaps a fine...the money could be donated to the BLM movement to allow the left to feel good about the punishment for killing a child.

The pro-life movement is more angry at Trump than the pro-choicers.

Trump spilled the beans.

Do you know how many women Trump has put in positions of actual leadership and power in his businesses..........he walks the walk...hilary and obama don't pay their female staff the same as the men........

Trump spilled the beans.
What beans?

Trump spilled the beans.
What beans?

The beans that outlawing abortion makes women who have abortion outlaws.

Do you know how many women Trump has put in positions of actual leadership and power in his businesses..........he walks the walk...hilary and obama don't pay their female staff the same as the men........

Yeah trumps daughter is a high ranking vp! Lol!

Donald's a womanizing cheat . We'll documented . But good luck growing stones at Hillary cause her husband was a trump like cheat . That ll improve your woman vote !

Trump spilled the beans.
What beans?

How about the beans women spill when they eventually die and are greeted by their aborted child at the gates of heaven. Hard to imagine isn't it......

Yeah trumps daughter is a high ranking vp! Lol!

Donald's a womanizing cheat . We'll documented . But good luck growing stones at Hillary cause her husband was a trump like cheat . That ll improve your woman vote !

No...hilary's husband is a rapist and sexual predator...and she helped protect him from the women he attacked.....

If abortion is murder - as your side argues - than it should carry a murder charge ERGO Trump is correct for saying that this crime should carry a penalty. No hallucination here. We agree. Either it's murder or it isn't.

Secondly, when a human being dies in a miscarriage, than that human should have legal protection against negligence. Again, we're talking about a human being who died while in the care of its mother. Investigating whether or not the mother is responsible for that death is not a hallucination; it's the logical outcome of your position.

Also, this fetus - who you call a legal human being - should also have standing to sue for damages based on any activity the mother performed which compromised its health, e.g., smoking, drinking, etc.

Lastly, Trump fucked up huge when he said only the women and not the man should be punished. Any man who provides knowing support to the abortion (murder) - whether it be planning, transportation, financing, etc - is an accomplice to murder. Any man who is told about the abortion (murder) and withholds the information from government, is guilty of obstruction. Therefore, by indemnifying men from their role in a murder - and only prosecuting women -Trump is revealing what he really thinks about women. This is why people are freaking out, and it's why dear leader is destroying your party.

And it is why we don't trust the uneducated white males who are driving Trump's support. Because you don't understand basic things like this.

Where is the hallucination?

i wonder if at least 60% of all women are aware that Hillary sides with the enemy.

59ee77c9cc11e0c4cc6fe9dd582975b1.jpg

Well, lets see what the polls have to say about that.
timthumb.php

ca7.PNG

49-dont-trust-hillary-clinton-WEBSITE.jpg

Trump spilled the beans.
What beans?

How about the beans women spill when they eventually die and are greeted by their aborted child at the gates of heaven. Hard to imagine isn't it......

Ok, folks. It is confirmed. Deltex has joined Jeremiah's church and has totally flipped out. Abandon all hope, he who enters this discussion.

Last edited:

Trump spilled the beans.
What beans?

We don't have to believe in your silly religious system in this country.

Forum List

Back