Why YOU Need an AR 15 platform rifle

One asshole blows up a school with some grenades and all us law-abiding grenade owners are demonized! :mad:

So you didn't watch the video ?
I own three AR carbines, two AKs, and one HK 91 clone for .30 caliber fun – I don’t ‘need’ any of them, they’re a want.

I do need my 686 for dispatching home invaders, of which it’s more than adequate – it’s prettier than an AR, too.

And I need my 642 when out of the home to defend against rightwing terrorists and criminals.

I own three AR carbines, two AKs, and one HK 91 clone for .30 caliber fun – I don’t ‘need’ any of them, they’re a want.

I do need my 686 for dispatching home invaders, of which it’s more than adequate – it’s prettier than an AR, too.

And I need my 642 when out of the home to defend against rightwing terrorists and criminals.
Shut the fuck up liar your anti gun position states otherwise. And you're first comment to this thread supports that position.

The primary argument of the Left against "assault weapons" is that no one needs one.
And the ‘left’ is correct; the ‘left’ is wrong about wanting to ‘ban’ them, however.

Again, the ridiculous mistake conservatives make is trying to ‘justify’ owning an AR as some sort of ‘need’ when no such need exists, in a moronic effort to stave-off more regulation – in addition to being ridiculous, it’s also dishonest and factually wrong.

And the ‘left’ is correct; the ‘left’ is wrong about wanting to ‘ban’ them, however.

Again, the ridiculous mistake conservatives make is trying to ‘justify’ owning an AR as some sort of ‘need’ when no such need exists, in a moronic effort to stave-off more regulation – in addition to being ridiculous, it’s also dishonest and factually wrong.
Look, man. When a prairie dog is poking his little varmint head out of my lawn, nothing other than an AR-15 will do.

A grenade leaves too big a hole.
'

An SKS would actually make a better HD carbine – self-contained, simple to operate, just as reliable as an AR, if not more so, and chambers a superior round for HD.
I've always wanted a full auto AK-47.

And a Thompson submachine gun. With a drum magazine. It has to have a drum magazine.

Look, man. When a prairie dog is poking his little varmint head out of my lawn, nothing other than an AR-15 will do.

A grenade leaves too big a hole.
'
You don’t need holes on your land – that’s why prairie dogs need to be shot; you don’t want the cattle falling in the holes.

And a real man would use my CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel for the dogs, far superior to an AR – which no one ‘needs.’

You don’t need holes on your land – that’s why prairie dogs need to be shot; you don’t want the cattle falling in the holes.

And a real man would use my CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel for the dogs, far superior to an AR – which no one ‘needs.’
They don't make those any more.

I'll have to get one on eBay.

You do know you can get an AR in 6.5 Grendel

I've always wanted a full auto AK-47.

And a Thompson submachine gun. With a drum magazine. It has to have a drum magazine.
An AK or M1927A1 would also be far superior HD weapons.

Like the SKS, the AK is chambered in a round more suitable for HD.

You could pair your M1927A1 with your M1911 for comprehensive self-defense with no risk of over-penetration and killing your next-door neighbor.

The list of firearms superior to an AR for self- home-defense just keeps growing.

Every time someone calls for a Constitutional Convention, I think to myself, "What, you don't think the liberals won't show up and try to abolish the Second Amendment?"

Be careful what you wish for.

An AK or M1927A1 would also be far superior HD weapons.

Like the SKS, the AK is chambered in a round more suitable for HD.

You could pair your M1927A1 with your M1911 for comprehensive self-defense with no risk of over-penetration and killing your next-door neighbor.

The list of firearms superior to an AR for self- home-defense just keeps growing.
Sure, but a Thompson with a drum magazine looks too cool.

Ain't gonna be no dirty, double-crossing rats messing with me! Nyah, see? Nyaaaahhhh!

Every time someone calls for a Constitutional Convention, I think to myself, "What, you don't think the liberals won't show up and try to abolish the Second Amendment?"

Be careful what you wish for.
Conservatives would go one better at a convention – they’d abolish the Bill of Rights along with the 14th Amendment.

Forum List

Back