Why YOU Need an AR 15 platform rifle

Watch the video 5 real world reasons
You’ve failed to document a ‘need’ for an AR 15 – subjective opinion is not ‘proof.’

You don’t ‘need’ and AR 15 – it’s a want.

Indeed, AR 15s are particularly lacking as a HD/SD weapon – shotguns and handguns being far superior.

Unlike either, AR 15s are unwieldy and run the risk of over-penetration.

Stop trying to gild the lily – stop trying to contrive ridiculous lies in a failed effort to ‘justify’ possessing an AR 15 – guns aren’t going to be ‘banned,’ guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated.’

You’ve failed to document a ‘need’ for an AR 15 – subjective opinion is not ‘proof.’

You don’t ‘need’ and AR 15 – it’s a want.

Indeed, AR 15s are particularly lacking as a HD/SD weapon – shotguns and handguns being far superior.

Unlike either, AR 15s are unwieldy and run the risk of over-penetration.

Stop trying to gild the lily – stop trying to contrive ridiculous lies in a failed effort to ‘justify’ possessing an AR 15 – guns aren’t going to be ‘banned,’ guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated.’
You failed to watch the video. Which gave 5 real world reasons to have an AR

Speaking of Negroes exercising their Second Amendment rights, this incident so terrified the conservatives of California, they passed the Mulford Act banning the carrying of loaded weapons. Governor Ronald Reagan signed it into law.

]
3732-california-gun-control-history-black-panthers-large.jpg
Well Domestic terrorists do scare people. But banning guns is not the answer, Regan was wrong for it, as he was for allowing abortion in CA. I think Reagan was a great President though, fantastic.......

Yes, let's be accurate. The far right Christian terrorist Democrats in the Klan in the old timey days.

They are Trump supporters now because they were, are, and always will be right wing Christian terrorists.
Wrong, I'be shit on Jakey Starkey about that. No switch happened.......but it would actually take researching

GOP overtook Dems in what year...oh 2022...yeah that switch back in the 60s boy I will tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Many times people will either ask why do you need an AR or, say no one needs an AR. My response will normally be, Show me the word need in the bill of rights. Ok with that said this thread is for those who don't feel they need one. If you honestly want to know watch this 13 minute video.

Here's a story that will make you rock hard:

Many times people will either ask why do you need an AR or, say no one needs an AR. My response will normally be, Show me the word need in the bill of rights. Ok with that said this thread is for those who don't feel they need one. If you honestly want to know watch this 13 minute video.

That's a great video. Glad I got mine. Of course I have been glad I had it, ever since I built it.

Because of the 2A no one has to explain why they need an AR just like no one need to explain why they want a Ferrari . If you have the money you can have what you want with no explanation

If you want to defend yourself a pistol is the minimum.

But if you want to really defend yourself in a variety of scenarios then you need the trinity. Pistol, shotgun, rifle. The AR-15 is the best all around rifle money can buy.

An AR-15 rifled for 556 cartridges is the superior choice as you can fire 223 out of it also. You shouldn't shoot 556 out of a 223, but the reverse is perfectly fine. The carbine model is also the best model to use vs the pistol or rifle model of a AR-15.

It's a fairly simple design, since AR-15 are all the same operational wise you can use a huge variety of parts to use, it's highly customizable, very effective at close and medium range, easy to operate, comes in affordable and expensive setups from a variety of manufacturers, has high mobility, offers excellent stopping power and has easily found common ammunition.

You don’t.

It’s a want, not a need.

And there’s nothing wrong with that.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ exercising a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

Conservatives need to stop with the ridiculous lies about ‘needing’ an AR 15 platform rifle/carbine – again, there is no ‘need.’

Has nothing to do with being a conservative. You're just arguing semantics is all this is. You want to sound like you're intelligent than you or appear to be wise, and pretty be a contrarian.

You full know how the word need is being used. You know it isn't being used like you need water to live, or you need air to breath.

In this case it's used the same way as "if you're going to hang drywall you need to use tape for the joints not just mud the joints" or "if you're going to see that movie you need to see it at IMAX".

I've seen enough of your posts that you know language is fluid, you act like it isn't when it suits your needs though.

So yes, if you're serious about defense then you need an AR-15.

Forum List

Back