#whyIDidntReport

Only when I think they're lying

I get it. They are liars because ........? You have no proof. We know Kavanaugh drank & partied heacily from HS through law school.

We have a well known college professor with nothing to gain VS a known partier who has establish his disregard to girls/women at that time.

You base your thinking on what?
We do not know he drank heavily. It is alleged that he did.

He established no such disregard for women at that time

Ford has a lot to gain and nothing to lose.

Ford has everything to loser & nothing to gain.

Kavanaugh's drinking is well established. In Judge's book, their attitude towards women was often stated.
Wrong.

Ford will see no penalties for this and it will enhance her career. TV appearances, books, more prestige in her field. Expert consultations.

Just like Anita hill.

She has much to gain and nothing to lose.

Kavanaughs drinking is not established at all it is RUMORED as is the attitude toward women you refer to.

Don't like the guy fine. Oppose him as a supreme fine.

Your dishonest on your reasons however.

Kavanaugh has the most to gain by lying.

The drinking is established by Judge's book. The attitude is established in the statements from his fraternity & groups to which he belonged.

He was a rich white prep school brat who thought he could get away with abusing women. He might be different now except now he is lying about it.
Specific actions by Kavanaugh, to include drinking, are not established by judge's book.

His book only described his opinion of the general scene.

No specific attitude of Kavanaugh is established only some general descriptions.

There is zero evidence he abused women or thought he could get away with it.

Being white and Rich and a prep school brat means nothing except to bigots and racists

BTW Ford is a white, rich prep school brat so by your standard she thought she could get away with cooking up lies.

They both have a lot to gain by lying but he has more to lose by lying.

Last edited:

I get it. They are liars because ........? You have no proof. We know Kavanaugh drank & partied heacily from HS through law school.

We have a well known college professor with nothing to gain VS a known partier who has establish his disregard to girls/women at that time.

Kavanaugh's drinking is well established. In Judge's book, their attitude towards women was often stated.
The loopy kunt is lying
This is the true attitude trump voters have towards women who "step out of line".

False accusations are equivalent to "stepping out of line"? You're insane.

Have you ever had a few beers? If so, then by your logic you are a sexual assaulter.

I can actually drink beer & not assault women. How about you?

If someone with your low intelligence and self-control can drink beers and not assault women, so can Kavanaugh.

I don't drink beer and I am not a sexual predator lesbeterian. You lose.

Why I think the accusations are true. First, it is established that Kavanaugh drank heavily while in high school through law school. They got "staggering"drunk. From his & Judges writings & statements, bad shit happened at these parties & Kavanaugh & his group had a poor opinion of women.

Up until yesterday, I felt that Kavanaugh might have this one instance but now others have spoken up.

Most people mature by the time they hit graduate school and the parties & drinking stops. But not Kavanaugh. He & his frat busddies were still going at it.

Kavanaugh gambled that denying was all that was denials. He should hsve admitted that he did binge drink in HS & College & that he may have been too aggressive with some women & told Ford that if he did this, he deeply apologizes.

But now it is about the lies.

Before a Senator could think, OK he was young & stupid but hat has changed now that he has matured. But no longer.

Did Kavanaugh attack Ford & is he lying about it now?

I think the answer is yes.

So many years ago in college, I attended wild parties where there was excessive drinking. There were girls I hooked up with that I do not recall their names or when it was. I believe Ford.

Ksavanaugh should not be confirmed. Not because of the Ford thing but because he is lying about it.
Why I think the accusations are true. First, it is established that Kavanaugh drank heavily while in high school through law school. They got "staggering"drunk. From his & Judges writings & statements, bad shit happened at these parties & Kavanaugh & his group had a poor opinion of women.

Up until yesterday, I felt that Kavanaugh might have this one instance but now others have spoken up.

Most people mature by the time they hit graduate school and the parties & drinking stops. But not Kavanaugh. He & his frat busddies were still going at it.

Kavanaugh gambled that denying was all that was denials. He should hsve admitted that he did binge drink in HS & College & that he may have been too aggressive with some women & told Ford that if he did this, he deeply apologizes.

Before a Senator could think, OK he was young & stupid but hat has changed now that he has matured. But no longer.

So many years ago in college, I attended wild parties where there was excessive drinking. There were girls I hooked up with that I do not recall their names or when it was. I believe Ford.

Ksavanaugh should not be confirmed. Not because of the Ford thing but because he is lying about it.
Where did Kavanaugh write about heavy drinking in high school?

Judge wrote about it sure but he never specifically mentioned Kavanaugh.

He mentioned an " O Kavanaugh " which many will link to Kavanaugh but it does not constitute valid evidence of specific acts.

Whether or not there is a lot of binge drinking and partying in this school is irrelevant.

Did he assault Ford ( and others now ) is the issue and there is no evidence of any kind to support the allegations.

Judge wrote & Kavanaigh spoke.

He spoke of drinking binges. What happens at his scjool, stayed at that school.

The drinking & parties are completely relevant. It shows that the backgrouns behond Ford's storyu of being at this drinking psrty completed relevant.

Three people in a room. One said it happened, one said it didn't & the third doesn't remember. I guess you think it is OK to assault women as long as there are no witnesses.

So because I went to a school with parties...say Florida State, I am automatically an evil white man rapist? Only a crazy person would think like this. You are nuts.

Because it verifies part of Ford's story. You are dumber than shit.

He mentioned an " O Kavanaugh " which many will link to Kavanaugh but it does not constitute valid evidence of specific acts.

Whether or not there is a lot of binge drinking and partying in this school is irrelevant.

Did he assault Ford ( and others now ) is the issue and there is no evidence of any kind to support the allegations.

The drinking & parties are completely relevant. It shows that the backgrouns behond Ford's storyu of being at this drinking psrty completed relevant.

Three people in a room. One said it happened, one said it didn't & the third doesn't remember. I guess you think it is OK to assault women as long as there are no witnesses.

So because I went to a school with parties...say Florida State, I am automatically an evil white man rapist? Only a crazy person would think like this. You are nuts.

What?

Your honor this man is guilty because he went to a school where people party. You are dumber than a bag of rocks you old hag. STFU.

What?

Your honor this man is guilty because he went to a school where people party. You are dumber than a bag of rocks you old hag. STFU.

I think we should here from the FakeDave....more than likely he's way smarter.

The loopy kunt is lying

So, intelligent women scare you. I get it. It must be tough going through life afraid of people smarter than you - likely because of the shear numbers.
Lol
Well, the loopy kunt can’t remember what happened, can’t prove anything and keeps on changing her story.
Now she wants to ruin the lives of his family... the Fucking bitch should be thrown in prison
They are often the ones who were blamed.

They are afraid they might be asked for more evidence.

They are afraid no one will believe them.
Seems Coyote called it. Now I can understand you being skeptical, I can understand you feeling it's unfair even, since at this point the chances of finding out the truth are essentially nil. Something you then can conceivably claim to go against the sense of justice as described in the constitution. What I fail to see is why you can both feel the accusation unfair, yet find it completely reasonable to call for her imprisonment on the same incomplete information she has. I don't know it happened, but guess what you don't know it didn't. And calling for someone to be jailed because she felt the need to belatedly report on sexual assault, shows you to not care about justice but rather partisanship, fair enough but admit to it..
She is obviously lying, she does not know when It/if even happened, she can’t prove anything and she keeps on changing her story. You do realize that she is trying to destroy his family by these baseless allegations.
If she can’t prove anything happened she’s a criminal on this matter

It does not actually

Lol
No it doesn’t you stupid ass motherfucker

What?

In Ford's story, she tells of Kavanaugh & his friend Judge being drunk at a party.
This aspects ties in well with the fact that Kavanaugh & his best friend did indeed drink heavily at parties. This aspect was within their character & actions at that time.

If Ford was lying, how would she know that Kavanaugh & Judf0ge were frequently drunk at parties?

It does not mean they were guilty but rather it helps verify her story.

Now I apologize if you are just too God damn stupid to comprehend this.

What?

In Ford's story, she tells of Kavanaugh & his friend Judge being drunk at a party.
This aspects ties in well with the fact that Kavanaugh & his best friend did indeed drink heavily at parties. This aspect was within their character & actions at that time.

If Ford was lying, how would she know that Kavanaugh & Judf0ge were frequently drunk at parties?

It is not a fact that Kavanaugh and his friend got drunk at parties.

It is RUMORED.

That is what you fail to comprehend.

and it turned out
It does not actually

So, If I tell a story about you getting into a fight while drunk at the local bar. It wouldn't help verify my story if it turned out you frequented this bar & often drank too much? Really?

What?

Because she was drunk at a party with people. She has no proof that either Kavanaugh or Judge were there or that they were drunk you moron. She doesn't even know the time and date of the alleged party.

You're an idiot.

and it turned out
It does not actually

So, If I tell a story about you getting into a fight while drunk at the local bar. It wouldn't help verify my story if it turned out you frequented this bar & often drank too much? Really?
Correct.
Do you know what VERIFY means?

and it turned out
It does not actually

Correct.

A lot of IFs. You'd first have to have proof that I attended the bar and that I drank too much while I was there. Good luck with that if that event took place 36 yrs ago.

and it turned out
It does not actually

Correct.

A lot of IFs. You'd first have to have proof that I attended the bar and that I drank too much while I was there. Good luck with that if that event took place 36 yrs ago.
You mean like id your friend wrote a book about you guys going there & getting drunk? Wouldn't that make my tale more believable?

Forum List

Back