#whyIDidntReport

Why I think the accusations are true. First, it is established that Kavanaugh drank heavily while in high school through law school. They got "staggering"drunk. From his & Judges writings & statements, bad shit happened at these parties & Kavanaugh & his group had a poor opinion of women.

Up until yesterday, I felt that Kavanaugh might have this one instance but now others have spoken up.

Most people mature by the time they hit graduate school and the parties & drinking stops. But not Kavanaugh. He & his frat busddies were still going at it.

Kavanaugh gambled that denying was all that was denials. He should hsve admitted that he did binge drink in HS & College & that he may have been too aggressive with some women & told Ford that if he did this, he deeply apologizes.

But now it is about the lies.

Before a Senator could think, OK he was young & stupid but hat has changed now that he has matured. But no longer.

Did Kavanaugh attack Ford & is he lying about it now?

I think the answer is yes.

So many years ago in college, I attended wild parties where there was excessive drinking. There were girls I hooked up with that I do not recall their names or when it was. I believe Ford.

Ksavanaugh should not be confirmed. Not because of the Ford thing but because he is lying about it.
Why I think the accusations are true. First, it is established that Kavanaugh drank heavily while in high school through law school. They got "staggering"drunk. From his & Judges writings & statements, bad shit happened at these parties & Kavanaugh & his group had a poor opinion of women.

Up until yesterday, I felt that Kavanaugh might have this one instance but now others have spoken up.

Most people mature by the time they hit graduate school and the parties & drinking stops. But not Kavanaugh. He & his frat busddies were still going at it.

Kavanaugh gambled that denying was all that was denials. He should hsve admitted that he did binge drink in HS & College & that he may have been too aggressive with some women & told Ford that if he did this, he deeply apologizes.

But now it is about the lies.

Before a Senator could think, OK he was young & stupid but hat has changed now that he has matured. But no longer.

Did Kavanaugh attack Ford & is he lying about it now?

I think the answer is yes.

So many years ago in college, I attended wild parties where there was excessive drinking. There were girls I hooked up with that I do not recall their names or when it was. I believe Ford.

Ksavanaugh should not be confirmed. Not because of the Ford thing but because he is lying about it.
Where did Kavanaugh write about heavy drinking in high school?

Judge wrote about it sure but he never specifically mentioned Kavanaugh.

He mentioned an " O Kavanaugh " which many will link to Kavanaugh but it does not constitute valid evidence of specific acts.

Whether or not there is a lot of binge drinking and partying in this school is irrelevant.

Did he assault Ford ( and others now ) is the issue and there is no evidence of any kind to support the allegations.

Judge wrote & Kavanaigh spoke.

He spoke of drinking binges. What happens at his scjool, stayed at that school.

The drinking & parties are completely relevant. It shows that the backgrouns behond Ford's storyu of being at this drinking psrty completed relevant.

Three people in a room. One said it happened, one said it didn't & the third doesn't remember. I guess you think it is OK to assault women as long as there are no witnesses.
Kavanaugh did not claim one way or another to be part of anything his allusion to a subculture of drinking was vague and irrelevant.

Judge is irrelevant period.

I wonder how women who really were sexually assaulted feel about someone grabbing the limelight by making phony accusations
I wonder how many women who were assaulted feel about assfucks assuming they are liars?

Only when I think they're lying

I get it. They are liars because ........? You have no proof. We know Kavanaugh drank & partied heacily from HS through law school.

We have a well known college professor with nothing to gain VS a known partier who has establish his disregard to girls/women at that time.

You base your thinking on what?
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
I never voted for Bill Clinton. LOL LOL LOL LPL LOL

That is because you were in jail and could not vote. Stop the DUIs.

I wonder how women who really were sexually assaulted feel about someone grabbing the limelight by making phony accusations
I wonder how many women who were assaulted feel about assfucks assuming they are liars?

I get it. They are liars because ........? You have no proof. We know Kavanaugh drank & partied heacily from HS through law school.

We have a well known college professor with nothing to gain VS a known partier who has establish his disregard to girls/women at that time.

We do not know he drank heavily. It is alleged that he did.

He established no such disregard for women at that time

Ford has a lot to gain and nothing to lose.

Ford has everything to loser & nothing to gain.

Kavanaugh's drinking is well established. In Judge's book, their attitude towards women was often stated.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter
Lol
Suuuurrrreeee you didn’t...

Kavanaugh's drinking is well established. In Judge's book, their attitude towards women was often stated.
The loopy kunt is lying

Have you ever had a few beers? If so, then by your logic you are a sexual assaulter.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Because I supported HW in 92. I supported Dole in 96. You know, back when Republicans were not a bunch of whiny lying fucks.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Because I supported HW in 92. I supported Dole in 96. You know, back when Republicans were not a bunch of whiny lying fucks.
Lol
You enjoy voting for a career politicians... You’re a gullible fucker

The loopy kunt is lying

So, intelligent women scare you. I get it. It must be tough going through life afraid of people smarter than you - likely because of the shear numbers.

Wrong.

Ford will see no penalties for this and it will enhance her career. TV appearances, books, more prestige in her field. Expert consultations.

Just like Anita hill.

She has much to gain and nothing to lose.

Kavanaughs drinking is not established at all it is RUMORED as is the attitude toward women you refer to.

Don't like the guy fine. Oppose him as a supreme fine.

Your dishonest on your reasons however.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You're old

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Lol
You voted for a proven fraud, business cheat, liar,. women abuser with no experience in anything relevant to running a country.

The loopy kunt is lying
This is the true attitude trump voters have towards women who "step out of line".

The loopy kunt is lying

So, intelligent women scare you. I get it. It must be tough going through life afraid of people smarter than you - likely because of the shear numbers.
Lol
Well, the loopy kunt can’t remember what happened, can’t prove anything and keeps on changing her story.
Now she wants to ruin the lives of his family... the Fucking bitch should be thrown in prison

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Lol
You voted for a proven fraud, business cheat, liar,. women abuser with no experience in anything relevant to running a country.
Funny, I did not vote for Trump not that it mattered South Dakota overwhelmingly voted for trump. I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd... he gets no respect.
But anything was better than the alternative…

Have you ever had a few beers? If so, then by your logic you are a sexual assaulter.
That's all it is to you? :71:

The loopy kunt is lying
This is the true attitude trump voters have towards women who "step out of line".
She does not know what happened, she has no proof and she keeps on changing her story.

She needs to be treated like the piece of shit she is

Wrong.

Ford will see no penalties for this and it will enhance her career. TV appearances, books, more prestige in her field. Expert consultations.

Just like Anita hill.

She has much to gain and nothing to lose.

Kavanaughs drinking is not established at all it is RUMORED as is the attitude toward women you refer to.

Don't like the guy fine. Oppose him as a supreme fine.

Your dishonest on your reasons however.

Kavanaugh has the most to gain by lying.

The drinking is established by Judge's book. The attitude is established in the statements from his fraternity & groups to which he belonged.

He was a rich white prep school brat who thought he could get away with abusing women. He might be different now except now he is lying about it.

I can actually drink beer & not assault women. How about you?

The loopy kunt is lying

Lol
Well, the loopy kunt can’t remember what happened, can’t prove anything and keeps on changing her story.
Now she wants to ruin the lives of his family... the Fucking bitch should be thrown in prison
They are often the ones who were blamed.

They are afraid they might be asked for more evidence.

They are afraid no one will believe them.
Seems Coyote called it. Now I can understand you being skeptical, I can understand you feeling it's unfair even, since at this point the chances of finding out the truth are essentially nil. Something you then can conceivably claim to go against the sense of justice as described in the constitution. What I fail to see is why you can both feel the accusation unfair, yet find it completely reasonable to call for her imprisonment on the same incomplete information she has. I don't know it happened, but guess what you don't know it didn't. And calling for someone to be jailed because she felt the need to belatedly report on sexual assault, shows you to not care about justice but rather partisanship, fair enough but admit to it..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back