Widely Denounced As Propaganda, al-Dura Rpt Calls Attn To 950 Other Child Killings

I am happy Israel keeps on keeping their child killings in the news. That Photo of the Israeli murdered child Mohammad Al Dura becomes more famous by the day. All of the nonstop news of Israels crimes against humanity and children in Palestine shall only hasten the day the war criminal Zionists are tried by the ICC for their crimes.

I am happy Palestinians keep on keeping their child killings in the news. The Photos of the children and innocent people murdered has become famous by the day. All of the nonstop news of Palestinian crimes against humanity and children in Israel shall only hasten the day the war criminal Hamas are tried by the ICC for their crimes. Today the word Palestinian has become synonymous ith TERRORIST in USA. :clap:

Last edited:
"Muhammad Jamal Muhammad a-Durah12 year-old resident of al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, killed on 30.09.2000 in Netzarim Junction, Deir al-Balah district, by live ammunition. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed during clashes. His father tried to protect him with his body." B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities
Now how do we know that your beloved "biased against Israel" group didn't investigate to see if it was a bullet from a Palestinian's gun who killed this boy (if he is actually dead)? After all, there was an incident where a boy was killed by a bullet in his own home, and right away the family blamed the Israelis. It later turned out that an uncle was shooting from the home and a bullet ricocheted.

I will leave propaganda and urban legends for you Zionists, I will accept findings of the the human rights groups.
And many of us will leave the Jew haters like you to your Arab propaganda and the bias of the many Human Rights groups.

Pollak: Human Rights Watch is Biased Against Israel - WSJ.com

Israel's focus on al-Dura is harmful propaganda

"The report released on the death of Mohammed al-Dura doesn’t lift the fog off the case, if there ever was any. Instead, it raises a more painful issue: the many young people killed by IDF soldiers during the second intifada."

Haaretz Editorial*| 05:59 21.05.13 |**21 Israel's focus on al-Dura is harmful propaganda - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Can Frau Sherri show us some articles which appeared in the other Israeli newspapers other than the Leftist Haaretz. It would be interesting to compare the different articles.

I am happy Israel keeps on keeping their child killings in the news. That Photo of the Israeli murdered child Mohammad Al Dura becomes more famous by the day. All of the nonstop news of Israels crimes against humanity and children in Palestine shall only hasten the day the war criminal Zionists are tried by the ICC for their crimes.
Does anyone think that "good Christian woman" Frau Sherri ever concerns herself with what is happening to her fellow Christians instead of jumping around the Internet all day and night bashing the Jews and Israel? It's a good thing that there are Christian organizations who actually care about what is happening to their brethren. I imagine that Frau Sherri thinks the people murdering her fellow Christians wear haloes.

Middle East « Christian & Church Persecution

Does anyone think that "good Christian woman" Frau Sherri ever concerns herself with what is happening to her fellow Christians instead of jumping around the Internet all day and night bashing the Jews and Israel? It's a good thing that there are Christian organizations who actually care about what is happening to their brethren. I imagine that Frau Sherri thinks the people murdering her fellow Christians wear haloes.

Middle East « Christian & Church Persecution
Uh-uhhh... I ain't gonna do it... I promised somebody... ;-)

More about the Propaganda report. "The man behind a recent government report calling into question Israel’s responsibility for the iconic death of a Palestinian boy at the start of the second intifada worked for a right-wing group that sought to prevent the reporter who broke the story from continuing to work in Israel.”. http://www.haaretz.com/news/nationa...-al-dura-has-right-wing-ties.premium-1.525464

Does analysis of the report make any mention of the deaths of Israeli children due to indiscriminate rocket and suicide-bomber attacks upon Israeli civilian population centers, as a measure of objectivity? :popcorn:

Why would an analysis of Israels propaganda report discuss an off topic issue like that? And for your information, 1 Israeli child, a 16 year old boy, has been killed by rockets in the past 5 years. In that same 5 years, Israel has slaughtered close to 500 Palestinian children. Rockets are not killing Israeli children in the way that the IDF is slaughtering Palestinian children.

there appears to be some paid shills paid by Israel posting on these forums cause logic and common sense like this post and your first one doesnt seem to register with people like Hossfly and the other Israeli apologists. they always ignore facts that Israel is immune from prosecution for mass murder.

Whats really sad is our own government kisses their ass when if anything,they should be at war if they are going to be at war with anybody,for the murder of american rachel corrie when an Isreali bulldozer ran over and killed here. Our corrupt congress wont act on that of course because they are all bought off and paid for by Israel.
Israel's are the REAL terrorists in this phony war on terror.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPf29ZOWkg]Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Mister Miyagi say... "Daniel-san... no want be run over by bulldozer?... no sit in front of it!"

Seriously, the young woman spent hours, with her friends, trying to interfere with a military-run bulldozing operation, and she ended-up paying a higher price than anybody wanted out of the deal. Shit happens.

For every American that Israelis have killed by accident, Radical Muslims have killed scores... perhaps hundreds... intentionally --- so the attempt at equivalency rings hollow.

Last edited:
Does analysis of the report make any mention of the deaths of Israeli children due to indiscriminate rocket and suicide-bomber attacks upon Israeli civilian population centers, as a measure of objectivity? :popcorn:

Why would an analysis of Israels propaganda report discuss an off topic issue like that? And for your information, 1 Israeli child, a 16 year old boy, has been killed by rockets in the past 5 years. In that same 5 years, Israel has slaughtered close to 500 Palestinian children. Rockets are not killing Israeli children in the way that the IDF is slaughtering Palestinian children.

there appears to be some paid shills paid by Israel posting on these forums cause logic and common sense like this post and your first one doesnt seem to register with people like Hossfly and the other Israeli apologists. they always ignore facts that Israel is immune from prosecution for mass murder.

Whats really sad is our own government kisses their ass when if anything,they should be at war if they are going to be at war with anybody,for the murder of american rachel corrie when an Isreali bulldozer ran over and killed here. Our corrupt congress wont act on that of course because they are all bought off and paid for by Israel.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPf29ZOWkg]Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube[/ame]
If you had any common sense and logic, you would not believe in all the conspiracy theories. When you bring up the bulldozer driver (who might even have been a Druze), how come you never mention the terrorist who hid in the office of the group which Rachel Corrie belonged to and who later blew himself up in Mike's Place (owned jointly by a Christian and a Jew), killing several people and wounding many more?
LiveLeak.com - Suicide Bombing At Mike's Place, Tel Aviv, Israel

Mister Miyagi say... "Daniel-san... no want be run over by bulldozer?... no sit in front of it!"

Seriously, the young woman spent hours, with her friends, trying to interfere with a military-run bulldozing operation, and she ended-up paying a higher price than anybody wanted out of the deal. Shit happens.

For every American that Israelis have killed by accident, Radical Muslims have killed scores... perhaps hundreds... intentionally --- so the attempt at equivalency rings hollow.

It was not an accidental killing, it was a war crime, Israels murder of Rachel Corrie. The same is true of Israels killing of Muhammad al dura, it was a war crime too.

It was not an accidental killing, it was a war crime, Israels murder of Rachel Corrie. The same is true of Israels killing of Muhammad al dura, it was a war crime too.

i think people really need to look at the facts of the matter. there is no doubt in my mind that negligence was involved as there should have been a spotter and very bad judgement was involved in that the operation should have been discontinued with the presence of civilians.

however, i am not entierly convinced that the death of rachel corrie was deliberate.

as for kondor and his "shit happens"...he should keep that in mind the next time a settler and his family are knifed to death in their sleep. shit does, indeed, happen.

Am Israel Chai.

"...i think people really need to look at the facts of the matter. there is no doubt in my mind that negligence was involved as there should have been a spotter and very bad judgement was involved in that the operation should have been discontinued with the presence of civilians..."

You may be on to something there.

Ideally, they probably should have had somebody out in front of the dozer(s), hoping to ensure that those self-appointed Dumbass Interfering Civilians were out of the way.

But, of course, they'd been warned, repeatedly, throughout the course of the earlier confrontation, to get their asses out of the way, and they chose to ignore the warnings.

I have not read the reports from either the Israeli side nor from any source connected to the protesters so I do not know whether there was, indeed, a spotter, or not.

I suppose it is reasonable or possible to speculate that even with a spotter, it might prove difficult to see behind every wall and niche and nook and cranny of structures that are about to be bulldozed to the ground.

But, I really have no clue whether that actually applies in this case; it merely seemed worth mentioning in passing in light of the above.

"...however, i am not entierly convinced that the death of rachel corrie was deliberate..."

Agreed.

"...as for kondor and his 'shit happens'...he should keep that in mind the next time a settler and his family are knifed to death in their sleep. shit does, indeed, happen."

I'm not an Israeli, and I'm not a Jew, and I'm several thousand miles distant from The Troubles, so, frankly, I'm not a True Stakeholder in any of this. Shit does, indeed, happen, and Settler Troubles no doubt come with the business of Expansion Settling; ergo The Barrier, and, of course, that's what they pay the IDF to deal with. Confidence is fairly high that Settlers have more to fear from 'long'-distance rocket attacks than they do from infiltrators with knives sneaking into their bedrooms. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Am Israel Chai.

well, i guess if you ams call that chaiing...

now, go chai back where yous belong and stop destabilising the region.

Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube

Am Israel Chai.

well, i guess if you ams call that chaiing...

now, go chai back where yous belong and stop destabilising the region.

651760.jpg

t9410.gif

Am Israel Chai.

Can you speak English please? In English, you are calling yourself Israeli tea. http://i.word.com/idictionary/chai "a beverage that is a blend of black tea, honey, spices, and milk"

Last edited:

Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube

Am Israel Chai.

Can you speak English please? In English, you are calling yourself Israeli tea. Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone "a beverage that is a blend of black tea, honey, spices, and milk"

Translated; Long live the people of Israel.
BTW, I'm now in favor of a two-state solution. Greater Israel will be established in Messiah's times.

Forum List

Back