Widely Denounced As Propaganda, al-Dura Rpt Calls Attn To 950 Other Child Killings

Am Israel Chai.

Can you speak English please? In English, you are calling yourself Israeli tea. Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone "a beverage that is a blend of black tea, honey, spices, and milk"

Translated; Long live the people of Israel.
BTW, I'm now in favor of a two-state solution. Greater Israel will be established in Messiah's times.

I support a just peace that respects the rights of all under intl law. That means I support the Israeli killers of children being tried for their crimes against humanity.

"...I support a just peace that respects the rights of all under intl law. That means I support the Israeli killers of children being tried for their crimes against humanity."
Right after the responsible Palestinians are tried for their crimes against humanity, who launched the rockets that triggered the retaliatory strikes that killed the children accidentally, I'm sure.

Can you speak English please? In English, you are calling yourself Israeli tea. Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone "a beverage that is a blend of black tea, honey, spices, and milk"

BTW, I'm now in favor of a two-state solution. Greater Israel will be established in Messiah's times.

I support a just peace that respects the rights of all under intl law. That means I support the Israeli killers of children being tried for their crimes against humanity.

Which children are you talking about? Links?

"...I support a just peace that respects the rights of all under intl law. That means I support the Israeli killers of children being tried for their crimes against humanity."
Right after the responsible Palestinians are tried for their crimes against humanity, who launched the rockets that triggered the retaliatory strikes that killed the children accidentally, I'm sure.

Israel killed the children, over 1500, there is no getting away from their liabiliry for their unlawful killings and war crimes. Educate yourself a bit, your post is disclosing your ignorance, read the provisions of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Sherri

Which children are you talking about? Links?

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial There are 1519 children named who Israel killed there, most killed unlawfully.

Mister Miyagi say... "Daniel-san... no want be run over by bulldozer?... no sit in front of it!"

Seriously, the young woman spent hours, with her friends, trying to interfere with a military-run bulldozing operation, and she ended-up paying a higher price than anybody wanted out of the deal. Shit happens.

For every American that Israelis have killed by accident, Radical Muslims have killed scores... perhaps hundreds... intentionally --- so the attempt at equivalency rings hollow.

It was not an accidental killing, it was a war crime, Israels murder of Rachel Corrie. The same is true of Israels killing of Muhammad al dura, it was a war crime too.
Speaking of Hitler, Frau Sherri, I think there are many viewers on this forums who would think you would have given Goebbels a run for the money. During the Nazi era, a person like you would probably have a job high up in the echelon of the Nazi Party Propaganda Department. Have you forgotten, Frau Sherri, that it is your friends who are acting just like the Nazis by killing many, many innocent people in several different locations on this planet today. I think most viewers realize that you really care nothing about these innocent people murdered because you can't blame the Jews for this.

there appears to be some paid shills paid by Israel posting on these forums cause logic and common sense like this post and your first one doesnt seem to register with people like Hossfly and the other Israeli apologists. they always ignore facts that Israel is immune from prosecution for mass murder.

Whats really sad is our own government kisses their ass when if anything,they should be at war if they are going to be at war with anybody,for the murder of american rachel corrie when an Isreali bulldozer ran over and killed here. Our corrupt congress wont act on that of course because they are all bought off and paid for by Israel.
Israel's are the REAL terrorists in this phony war on terror.
Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube

Am Israel Chai.

There's a slight difference between Hebrew and Chinese, Ms. College Knowledge.

What about these Israeli troops?

IDF: The worlds most moral army that everyone loves to hate
IDF: The worlds most moral army that everyone loves to hate | Israel Video Network

Israel killed the children, over 1500, there is no getting away from their liabiliry for their unlawful killings and war crimes. Educate yourself a bit, your post is disclosing your ignorance, read the provisions of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Sherri
If you mean that 1,519 Palestinian children have been killed versus 129 Israeli children killed, all since 2000, through a myriad of circumstances and rocket attacks and retaliatory strikes and combat conditions, and by a number of sources, including friendly fire, then, yes, the Palestinians are losing more children than the Israelis are. Maybe the Palestinians had better sue for peace while they still can, yes?

Nowhere up-and-down the line, and nowhere in the bowels of this website you point us to, are independently verified tallies of Accidental versus Intentional versus Strikes versus Counterstikes versus stand-apart versus legitimate targets nearby versus this verus that versus whatever.

We have only your word for it that these 1,519 deaths were all the direct result of Israeli fire, and that they were all unlawful, as opposed to simply being collateral casualties as a result of the Palestinians unlawfully placing their rockets and bases within heavily populated areas in a vain attempt to strike at Israel from shielded locations.

We have only your word for this, and, frankly, that is insufficient for our purposes here.

You are just all-over-the-place with this stuff, aren't you? 900 of this... 1000 of that...1500 of such-and-so... war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes... and much of it highly questionable and arguable and unverifiable and about as slanted and one-sided as has ever been seen on the face of the planet, and, when challenged, you slip into Platitudes Mode, and stay tucked-in there, until your antagonist grows bored and goes away and it's safe for you to come back out again and spew some more... folks are on to you... your really do need new material... and a new delivery style... 'cause what you're doin' now just ain't working very well any more...

This is not going well for you, is it?
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Mister Miyagi say... "Daniel-san... no want be run over by bulldozer?... no sit in front of it!"

Seriously, the young woman spent hours, with her friends, trying to interfere with a military-run bulldozing operation, and she ended-up paying a higher price than anybody wanted out of the deal. Shit happens.

For every American that Israelis have killed by accident, Radical Muslims have killed scores... perhaps hundreds... intentionally --- so the attempt at equivalency rings hollow.

It was not an accidental killing, it was a war crime, Israels murder of Rachel Corrie. The same is true of Israels killing of Muhammad al dura, it was a war crime too.
Speaking of Hitler, Frau Sherri, I think there are many viewers on this forums who would think you would have given Goebbels a run for the money. During the Nazi era, a person like you would probably have a job high up in the echelon of the Nazi Party Propaganda Department. Have you forgotten, Frau Sherri, that it is your friends who are acting just like the Nazis by killing many, many innocent people in several different locations on this planet today. I think most viewers realize that you really care nothing about these innocent people murdered because you can't blame the Jews for this.

You are so funny, I dare to speak about Israels child killings and you compare me to Hitler or his followers or subordinates. I promise you I have never killed even one child, let alone over 1500 as Israel has.

If you mean that 1,519 Palestinian children have been killed versus 129 Israeli children killed, all since 2000, through a myriad of circumstances and rocket attacks and retaliatory strikes and combat conditions, and by a number of sources, including friendly fire, then, yes, the Palestinians are losing more children than the Israelis are. Maybe the Palestinians had better sue for peace while they still can, yes?

Nowhere up-and-down the line, and nowhere in the bowels of this website you point us to, are independently verified tallies of Accidental versus Intentional versus Strikes versus Counterstikes versus stand-apart versus legitimate targets nearby versus this verus that versus whatever.

We have only your word for it that these 1,519 deaths were all the direct result of Israeli fire, and that they were all unlawful, as opposed to simply being collateral casualties as a result of the Palestinians unlawfully placing their rockets and bases within heavily populated areas in a vain attempt to strike at Israel from shielded locations.

We have only your word for this, and, frankly, that is insufficient for our purposes here.

You are just all-over-the-place with this stuff, aren't you? 900 of this... 1000 of that...1500 of such-and-so... war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes, war crimes... and much of it highly questionable and arguable and unverifiable and about as slanted and one-sided as has ever been seen on the face of the planet, and, when challenged, you slip into Platitudes Mode, and stay tucked-in there, until your antagonist grows bored and goes away and it's safe for you to come back out again and spew some more... folks are on to you... your really do need new material... and a new delivery style... 'cause what you're doin' now just ain't working very well any more...

tongue_smile.gif

Israel killed 1519 Palestinian children, that included Muhammad al dura, respond to that, Zionist schill.

tongue_smile.gif

Israel killed 1519 Palestinian children, one more time, most killed unlawfully. Things are going great for me, we have thousands of reports of human rights groups and others discussing and reporting about the unlawful killings. Always, they report the majority killed by Israel are civilians unlawfully targeted and killed. Cast Lead, about 70 percent of all casualties were civilians. Besides a handful of near 18 yr olds participating in hostilities, the rest of the 344 kids Israel killed in CL were all unlawfully killed.

Last edited:

where is marg and her "godwin's law" when you really need her.

hmmmm...maybe we can make hoss' "shackling of african americans to flagpoles and whipping them and beating them with baseball bats" as redundant of an argument as he makes "nigerian christians" or "because you can't blame the jews for it."

and for the record, while she and i may disagree about corrie, she is blaming the israelis for it, not the jews. some people are not as narrow as you.

Last edited:
"Reports on the Gaza War of December 2008 and January 2009 that took place between the Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas, also known as Operation Cast Lead" First Rpt: "Title:*Operation Cast Lead, Gaza Strip, One Year After - Accountability: A Key Challenge for PeaceOrganisation:*International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)Date:*December 2009" Reports: Gaza War/Operation Cast Lead

"...Israel killed 1519 Palestinian children, that included Muhammad al dura..."
With respect to the 1519... until you can demonstrate via credible independent reporting the particulars concerning those deaths, so that we may divide them into Hostile-versus-Friendly-Fire, Intentional Killing of Children, Accidental Killing of Children, and Near-a-Military-Target-versus-Far-From-a-Military-Target, I think your numbers can be safely set aside as Incomplete Data; to be revisited once the data comes in.

BTW... when your so-called Investigators have solicited and analyzed feedback from both sides in that shooting, so that we may be certain that it was intentional targeting versus some poor soul caught in the crossfire, then you may have a ballgame, although I doubt it.

Your source for judgment is a collection of folks working for an NPO within Israel that is inherently biased against the Israeli government and the Israeli military. They lack the credentials to make that call, other than being self-appointed watchdogs. The kid got caught in the crossfire of a firefight. Perhaps if your Palestinian combat unit had not been operating within a civilian population center, this might never have happened.

"...respond to that..."

Just did.

"...Zionist schill."

Nope. Just your average non-Jewish Middle American who knows bullshit when he smells it and enjoys calling it out; especially when it comes from an Islamo-Palestinian schill.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
"July 2009 Israeli forces killed hundreds of unarmed Palestinian civilians and destroyed thousands of homes in Gaza in attacks which breached the laws of war, Amnesty International concluded in a new report published on Thursday.*Operation ‘Cast Lead’: 22 days of death and destruction, is the first comprehensive report to be published on the conflict, which took place earlier this year.“Israel’s failure to properly investigate its forces’ conduct in Gaza, including war crimes, and its continuing refusal to cooperate with the UN international independent fact-finding mission headed by Richard Goldstone, is evidence of its intention to avoid public scrutiny and accountability,” said Donatella Rovera, who headed a field research mission to Gaza and southern Israel during and after the conflict. April TaxCast | P U L S E 17, 2013

"Israel’s military investigations into Gaza conflict violations strengthen impunity

The decision by Israel's military not to launch criminal investigations into some 65 cases of* "alleged misconduct" by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during Operation "Pillar of Defense", last year's eight-day armed conflict in the Gaza Strip, is another step which strengthens impunity, said Amnesty International, as some of the cases closed could amount to serious violations of international humanitarian law and potentially war crimes." Israel?s military investigations into Gaza conflict violations strengthen impunity | Amnesty International USA My sources include Amnesty and HRW and DCI Palestine and Btselem and many others who regularly issue one report after another finding children and civilians were killed unlawfully and they are intl and local human rights groups who have credibility. Amnesty is still issuing reports addressing the travesty of justice unfolding as Israeli officials have not been held accountable for unlawful killings committed in Cast Lead and Pillar of Defense. I am not worried, there is no statute of limitations on these crimes. I know one day there will be an accounting for these child killings.

Last edited:
"July 2009 Israeli forces killed hundreds of unarmed Palestinian civilians and destroyed thousands of homes in Gaza in attacks which breached the laws of war, Amnesty International concluded in a new report published on Thursday.*Operation ‘Cast Lead’: 22 days of death and destruction..."

Operation Cast Lead: a.k.a., the Gaza War.

Hundreds of civilians killed and thousands of homes destroyed during a war?

Unheard of. Scandalous. First time in history! Oh, the humanity!

If the Palestinians had not parked rocket-launchers and operational bases inside of civilian population centers the death toll and the damage would have been infinitely lower.

I wonder if Amnesty International mentioned that in their report?

Civilians dying because military targets were embedded amongst them... imagine that... sounds kinda like the targets for the Allied Air Forces in WWII, doesn't it?

People dying in an all-out war! Imagine that! Who'da thunk it?

"...The decision by Israel's military not to launch criminal investigations into some 65 cases of* 'alleged misconduct' by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during Operation 'Pillar of Defense', last year's eight-day armed conflict in the Gaza Strip, is another step which strengthens impunity, said Amnesty International..."

A military at-war, in a country at-war, refusing to make public their internal findings on conduct and actions - imagine that - absolutely unheard of - and, of course, ignoring NPO's and NGO's with an axe to grind an an overwhelming bias against them - imagine that, too.

I'm sure the Palestinian-loving Left Wingnuts in those NPO's bayed and howled at the moon over that one... something that was a source of endless amusement in Jerusalem, no doubt, as they listened to the mad wolves howling.

Last edited:
Operation Cast Lead was not a war, it was a civilian massacre operation by an Occupier of the civilian population in Occupied Gaza. Here are comments, in the next post, by Special Rapporteur Richard Falk about the attacks upon the civilian population in Gaza in CL and Pillar Of Defense.

"There is no question in my mind that to launch this kind of all-out attack on a defenseless civilian society is something that must be viewed with the greatest alarm by those that take international law and international humanitarian law seriously as a way of governing the behavior of sovereign states. And in this setting, it’s particularly shocking because there existed a diplomatic alternative. It was clear that Hamas had agreed to an informal truce and had proposed, through its Israeli interlocutor, a long-term truce, and there’s no question that this was a choice made by Israel to assassinate a Hamas leader—in fact, the person that had endorsed the truce—a few days after it had been established. So one has to question any kind of recourse to this kind of violence in a setting where a peaceful alternative seems to have existed and was rebuffed. And that’s—that’s a very serious element that’s been almost totally ignored in the media reaction in the West, particularly the United States, and certainly in the Obama misleading presentation of the issue as the right of a country to defend itself. There’s—no one questions that right. The question is: When and how is it appropriate?And here, as before in 2008, when Israel launched a similar devastating attack on the population and people of Gaza, there were alternatives, and this kind of approach to security ends up with a new cycle of violence at higher levels of intensity. So it’s time, it seems to me, for the international community to take some responsibility for protecting the people of Gaza. The responsibility to protect norm was very self-righteously invoked in relation to Gaddafi’s Libya, but there’s utter silence when it comes to the people of Gaza." Democracy Now! Interview with Raji Sourani and Richard Falk on Gaza Assault and International Humanitarian Law

"Operation Cast Lead was not a war, it was a civilian massacre operation by an Occupier of the civilian population in Occupied Gaza..."

Yeppers... and I'm the Easter Bunny... ol' Peter Cottontail hisself...
note.gif
hippity-hoppity Easter's on its way...
note.gif

A serviceable summary on the Gaza War (Operation Cast Lead) may be found on the obligatory Wiki page on the subject...

Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...so, apparently, there exists another viable school of thought, as to whether it was a War or a Massacre...
tongue_smile.gif

Perhaps it just FELT like a massacre, considering how badly the Palestinians got their asses kicked... again...
omg_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back