Wikileaks deniers the new breed of conspiracy nut

WikiLeaks Deniers: The New Breed Of Conspiracy Nut

LMAO! This fits most of the democrats here.

They have no recourse except, one ---- Pretend you do not care or notice. The very same recourse the mainstream media and press are taking.

So most Americans remain clueless because they are not seeking the truth and no one is shouting this in their ear.

But as for all those liberal cheerleaders and know-it-alls who are very well aware of the veracity and significance of wikileaks --- welcome to your guilty conscience.

Notice DemWitted brass is NOT calling Wiki email dump false. I have theory. The DemWitted criminal loons are actually smart enough to realize there is often an email chain. Wiki could have hacked the "same stuff" from other sites? When they all show the same.......then what can they say?

This week has made me angrier. I hate them. I hate what they have done for so many years. They let HRC off the hook at orders of DemWitted higher ups. They rig voting. They PAY to start violence. They block highways. They pay BLM. on and on.

I hate the media. I am almost out of shows "watchable". Thank God for MLB, comedy, Golf channel (bad since NBC bought it), NFL redzone, HGTV..discovery etc.

This stuff is starting to penetrate. The guy Okeefe said his Twitter blew up (after newest video) and the Twitter shut him down (wonder who called the CEO?).

Then Twitter was bombarded by the mili-second and the CEO was forced to put him back up.

We need more Okeefe and less Orielly.

On a lighter note: While at a urinal I read the wall WAY UP high. written "what are you looking up here for? the jokes in your hand" smile...........people are so witty.

Notice DemWitted brass is NOT calling Wiki email dump false. I have theory. The DemWitted criminal loons are actually smart enough to realize there is often an email chain. Wiki could have hacked the "same stuff" from other sites? When they all show the same.......then what can they say?

This week has made me angrier. I hate them. I hate what they have done for so many years. They let HRC off the hook at orders of DemWitted higher ups. They rig voting. They PAY to start violence. They block highways. They pay BLM. on and on.

I hate the media. I am almost out of shows "watchable". Thank God for MLB, comedy, Golf channel (bad since NBC bought it), NFL redzone, HGTV..discovery etc.

Who can blame you?

When did NBC buy the golf channel? Lucky me, my cable company, Charter, took the golf channel of my silver package and moved it into the gold package. I have 150 channels I have no use for, but now to watch the one channel I liked for the last 10 years they force me to pay another $50 a month for their gold package. What shameless greed and extortion, all because they are a monopoly. Yes, you can get satellite but that is a major hassle and expense for me with 8 TV's or whatever. No, I did not oblige them so I am now without the golf channel.

I actually got mad at the golf channel when Holly Saunders starting trying too hard to be sexy and then gets engaged to that Eric guy (a known womanizer) who was on that station too, but let go after that office romance. (I hope I did not go on too long about this : )

When did NBC buy the golf channel?

Seems like that happened about 1 year back? To be honest they did not infect with lefty garbage but it seems to have a commercial ever few minutes? almost un-watchable. I try to remote away from every commercial......sometimes all channels have commercial same time. God help me, I may have to go to books!

Forum List

Back