WikiLeaks names 65 reporters who are payed off from Hillary Clinton

No, I am not saying they are lying....but people who have made it a mainstay of their belief system that the government is lying to them...why would those same people take wikileaks as gospel?
Wikileaks has more credibility than our government.
And what makes you determine that?

No, I am not saying they are lying....but people who have made it a mainstay of their belief system that the government is lying to them...why would those same people take wikileaks as gospel?

only to the mentally ill

if you want putin as your leader, you should go to Russia. I can tell you it sucks there, which is why so many of their people moved here.

the voices in his head

only to the mentally ill

if you want putin as your leader, you should go to Russia. I can tell you it sucks there, which is why so many of their people moved here.
Why would I want him to be my President? Are you retarded?

yes, how dare that poster make a thread on that!

I didn't say she couldn't.... unlike the insane trumpsters who trash every thread that actually quotes their sociopathic orange fascist.

I am pointing out that, just like most of what the loon posts, it's ignorant and psychotic

I am curious. Why do you accept Wikileaks wholeheartedly?
:boohoo:

only to the mentally ill

Why would I want him to be my President? Are you retarded?

who do you think is behind wikileaks? :cuckoo:

Really? Would you like to compare the honesty between the two groups?
Our government put crack in the streets, lies to terrorist attack victims families faces, arms/trains terrorists, lied about Iraq, illegal coups, backing totalitarians while taking out democratically elected leaders, lied to get fascistcare shoved down our throats, tiptoes to abolishing Constitutional rights, spies on us, tries to force companies to break their privacy policies, bombs country after country, uses top federal posts as pay and play ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
What has wikileaks done? What have they lied about?
Fact is, you are just saying this shit because it is your corrupt **** that is being outed.

What are you talking about?
Bush Baby said there were WMD's in Irak. Did you believe him? The government said that they were not torturing in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Did you believe that? Wikileaks was given proof that the US lied about WMD's, and that they in fact created false proof and false evidence about WMD's, and that torture was sanctioned all the way up chain of American command. Wikileaks only reports anything after they checked all of the sources and fact to be sure the story was true. When you want to know the truth, who ya' gonna' call?
See....why not question it all? Why NOT believe our government yet assume wikileaks is gospel?
Huh? Gospel? Can you read? Can you hear? The only thing Wikileaks does is submit documents, audio tapes ..... evidence. What more do you want them to do - make up your mind for you?

yes, how dare that poster make a thread on that!

I didn't say she couldn't.... unlike the insane trumpsters who trash every thread that actually quotes their sociopathic orange fascist.

I am pointing out that, just like most of what the loon posts, it's ignorant and psychotic
then why call him a wacko if not directly talking about OP? Are you a troll?
Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic
  • Researchers say personalities of trolls are Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4OJPjs7YL

:boohoo:
Our government put crack in the streets, lies to terrorist attack victims families faces, arms/trains terrorists, lied about Iraq, illegal coups, backing totalitarians while taking out democratically elected leaders, lied to get fascistcare shoved down our throats, tiptoes to abolishing Constitutional rights, spies on us, tries to force companies to break their privacy policies, bombs country after country, uses top federal posts as pay and play ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
Fact is, you are just saying this shit because it is your corrupt **** that is being outed.
Yes...run a legit comparison. We know our government must be looked at critically because they will and do lie. What makes Wikileaks so truthful?

What are you talking about?
Bush Baby said there were WMD's in Irak. Did you believe him? The government said that they were not torturing in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Did you believe that? Wikileaks was given proof that the US lied about WMD's, and that they in fact created false proof and false evidence about WMD's, and that torture was sanctioned all the way up chain of American command. Wikileaks only reports anything after they checked all of the sources and fact to be sure the story was true. When you want to know the truth, who ya' gonna' call?
See....why not question it all? Why NOT believe our government yet assume wikileaks is gospel?
Huh? Gospel? Can you read? Can you hear? The only thing Wikileaks does is submit documents, audio tapes ..... evidence. What more do you want them to do - make up your mind for you?
And you have proof that said documents and audio tapes are unedited? Do you believe everything put out by Veritas?

Yes...run a legit comparison. We know our government must be looked at critically because they will and do lie. What makes Wikileaks so truthful?
LOL what a waste

Do you believe everything put out by Veritas?
I don't know who Veritas is ..... but I know what Veritas means. I always believe Veritas. However, if there is someone called Veritas then i certainly wouldn't believe him/her if he told me that you are being serious. In fact, I'd no longer believe him than I would believe you.

Forum List

Back