Will Allen West Be Next?

Glee? Nobody wants the Herman Cain award to exist. People like you are the reason it does.

Your logic circuits are malfunctioning again. Go check in with your bot master for a firmware update.

WTF? Are bigoted racist lefties really hoping that a good man who happens to be Black, succumbs to Covid while they build statues to anarchists and murderers? The angry left has gone off the charts.

Yeah probably the most famous thing he's done other than being a charlatan for the GOP was being forced to resign from the military for literal war crimes.
You hate a Black man and hope he dies because he is accused of being a "charlatan for the GOP"? Latent racist lefties definitely need racial tolerance counseling.

You hate a Black man and hope he dies because he is accused of being a "charlatan for the GOP"? Latent racist lefties definitely need racial tolerance counseling.
I don't hope he or anybody dies. Though I hope if he does it inspires people to get vaccinated. If he stupidly dies from covid and people express sympathy for him, are you going to angrily start screaming "white lives matter?" You piece of trash.

I don't hope he or anybody dies. Though I hope if he does it inspires people to get vaccinated. If he stupidly dies from covid and people express sympathy for him, are you going to angrily start screaming "white lives matter?" You piece of trash.

West is a prominent Black (former) politician. Why in the world would the crazy angry left use him for a weird rant about covid? It seems that the crazy left can't overcome it's racist bigoted agenda.

West is a prominent Black (former) politician. Why in the world would the crazy angry left use him for a weird rant about covid? It seems that the crazy left can't overcome it's racist bigoted agenda.
West is a piece of shit. The military made him resign for war crimes. Politicians made him their leader because of how well he manipulated stupid people. Dying from Covid and serving as a warning is probably the only good act he's capable of ever doing for mankind.

West is a piece of shit. The military made him resign for war crimes. Politicians made him their leader because of how well he manipulated stupid people. Dying from Covid and serving as a warning is probably the only good act he's capable of ever doing for mankind.
A piece of shit? I rest my case about the latent racism of the left.

Forum List

Back