Will Andrew Cuomo be Indicted by the Biden DOJ?

looks like 2021 will bring the downfall of Gruesome Newsom and Crazy Cuomo

To God be the glory! the glory days are ahead!

:lol:

Short answer, no.

But the Bombshell report that shows the Cuomo administration engaged in dozens of felonies including the falsification of medical records to the CDC would have anyone not in the Reich in handcuffs. Cuomo is a democrat and as such, not subject to the laws of the nation. His policy of "seeding" nursing homes and hospice facilities with Covid infected patients caused thousands of deaths. When this was exposed, the Cuomo administration engaged in a coverup to hid the facts and particularly the magnitude of the deaths from the federal government.

If the falsified records Cuomo provided to the federal government in the middle of a pandemic were provided by someone not in the Reich, that person would face a myriad of charges and a long prison term.

If we had a legitimate system of justice, the Biden DOJ would already have Andrew Cuomo in custody. However, this is America and the Reich is immune to all laws.
Not a chance in hell, he was following the narrative as set out by the puppeteer master. He will walk and find someone to fall on his already blood stained sword. What about Murphy across the bridge, how many did he have isolated in nursing homes that died as a result?
Oh I can see it now Trump will be charged with murder because he allowed the Governors to direct the Wuhan response. What a collective group of losers.

Short answer, no.

But the Bombshell report that shows the Cuomo administration engaged in dozens of felonies including the falsification of medical records to the CDC would have anyone not in the Reich in handcuffs. Cuomo is a democrat and as such, not subject to the laws of the nation. His policy of "seeding" nursing homes and hospice facilities with Covid infected patients caused thousands of deaths. When this was exposed, the Cuomo administration engaged in a coverup to hid the facts and particularly the magnitude of the deaths from the federal government.

If the falsified records Cuomo provided to the federal government in the middle of a pandemic were provided by someone not in the Reich, that person would face a myriad of charges and a long prison term.

If we had a legitimate system of justice, the Biden DOJ would already have Andrew Cuomo in custody. However, this is America and the Reich is immune to all laws.

They will blame trump.

Leftist 101

Trump is to blame. That's a fact. He mislead the public for months and months, well, at least the biddable fools were fooled. They still are fooled.

You're a fucking retard. These were cuomo's orders you imbecile. Trump had nothing to do with it.

Starting a post with a personal attack puts you in the same set with PoliticalChic and others who have nothing of substance and nothing thoughtful to post. That said, trump lied and mislead the public (at least those of us who are not "fucking" retards) on the pandemic.

Did it subside when summer came? Did trump put the biddable fools at risk by not wearing a mask, not keeping a social distance? Every step since Feb 2020 taken by trump was based on this - foolish - effort to protect himself, and not the 330 million Americans.

You post CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) propaganda and expect an AMERICAN to be civil with you? xiden conspired with Xi to get rid of Trump by infecting the world with a virus concocted in a lab in china (with apparently US taxpayer money given by the obummer/xiden admin) you ignorant fuck.

You assholes are keeping a country locked down by a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate. The only group that truly suffered were the old and infirm that YOUR democrat governors ordered infected with the disease you FUCKING TRAITOR!

Do you have anymore stupid, dishonest and fighting words to post again. You're a punk and a coward. Calling me a Mother Fucker three times are words only a coward would do while hiding behind a computer keyboard.

Name the place and time.

Another rule violation, a threat. I would never expose my family and neighbors to put them into harms way by a punk like you.

You accuse me of being a coward, so I offer you an opportunity to meet in person, no implication of violence at all from ME. Loads from you though. Thus showing, yet again, that when it comes to cowardly keyboard commando actions, it is you who are the punk.

LOL ^^^ I left the space empty in emulation of what's between your ears.

Short answer, no.

This is 100% on Trump. Sorry it is. He didn’t hold Cuomo’s hand and tell him what to do. That was Trump’s job.

Short answer, no.

They will blame trump.

Leftist 101

Trump is to blame. That's a fact. He mislead the public for months and months, well, at least the biddable fools were fooled. They still are fooled.

You're a fucking retard. These were cuomo's orders you imbecile. Trump had nothing to do with it.

Starting a post with a personal attack puts you in the same set with PoliticalChic and others who have nothing of substance and nothing thoughtful to post. That said, trump lied and mislead the public (at least those of us who are not "fucking" retards) on the pandemic.

Did it subside when summer came? Did trump put the biddable fools at risk by not wearing a mask, not keeping a social distance? Every step since Feb 2020 taken by trump was based on this - foolish - effort to protect himself, and not the 330 million Americans.

You post CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) propaganda and expect an AMERICAN to be civil with you? xiden conspired with Xi to get rid of Trump by infecting the world with a virus concocted in a lab in china (with apparently US taxpayer money given by the obummer/xiden admin) you ignorant fuck.

You assholes are keeping a country locked down by a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate. The only group that truly suffered were the old and infirm that YOUR democrat governors ordered infected with the disease you FUCKING TRAITOR!

Do you have anymore stupid, dishonest and fighting words to post again. You're a punk and a coward. Calling me a Mother Fucker three times are words only a coward would do while hiding behind a computer keyboard.

Name the place and time.

Another rule violation, a threat. I would never expose my family and neighbors to put them into harms way by a punk like you.

You accuse me of being a coward, so I offer you an opportunity to meet in person, no implication of violence at all from ME. Loads from you though. Thus showing, yet again, that when it comes to cowardly keyboard commando actions, it is you who are the punk.

LOL ^^^ I left the space empty in emulation of what's between your ears.

Wow, talk about a necro thread! So, trolling from the resident troll, but no content about the OP.

Typical troll response. So, Cuomo murders thousands (could you imagine the Law And Order episode that would have been born if the guv were a repub?)
and to date the fascist dems have protected him.

What a surprise.

Forum List

Back