Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am sure you will disagree but remember this and Twitter just like the USMB are privately owned, so you have no right to access their platform without their permission and agreeing to their rules, so your Freedom of Speech is not violated seeing it does not exist on Twitter nor here…
/-----/ And yet, there is this:

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16

15. Just to show the FBI can be hyper-intrusive in both directions, they also asked Twitter to review a blue-leaning account for a different joke, except here it was even more obvious that
@clairefosterPHD
, who kids a lot, was kidding:
FkIBzZ7XEAwnFNN

My side of the fence?
I am forced to this side of the fence because the alternative is literally a cabal of immoral & insane lunatics.
There is no doubt I am a partisan. I don't try to hide that fact like you do.
And yet I'm not. You can't go down a list of the actual issues and show where I'm a partisan. You're welcome to try!

Why can't you? Because you're not paying attention. You'd rather keep it simple and hide on your side of the fence with your eyes closed.

That's your choice. And I know you're more intelligent than that.

Last edited:
You'd rather keep it simple and hide on your side of the fence with your eyes closed
It is simple.

The left promote insane policies and promote unhealthy lifestyles/choices for out children.

My eyes are WIDE open and I am content to OPENLY say I am partisan right for that reason

Yes it does.
BULLSHIT. you can say whatever you want whenever and wherever you want to say it. At the workplace it might get you fired or disciplined but no one can prevent you from saying it. And the first amendment does apply to news broadcasts and network talk shows. social media got a temporary exemption which never should have happened and will very likely be reversed by the next congress. The released twitter files prove the illegal censorship and bias.

BULLSHIT. you can say whatever you want whenever and wherever you want to say it. At the workplace it might get you fired or disciplined but no one can prevent you from saying it. And the first amendment does apply to news broadcasts and network talk shows. social media got a temporary exemption which never should have happened and will very likely be reversed by the next congress. The released twitter files prove the illegal censorship and bias.

Nobody owes you a platform.. get your own.

Nobody owes you a platform.. get your own.
my platform is guaranteed by the first amendment, so is yours. This forum proves that. What twitter and the others did is a constitutional violation of law. Stop repeating the lies pumped into your head by your left wing masters--------------they are lying to you.

my platform is guaranteed by the first amendment, so is yours. This forum proves that. What twitter and the others did is a constitutional violation of law. Stop repeating the lies pumped into your head by your left wing masters--------------they are lying to you.

My God, you're stupid. Nevermind.

My God, you're stupid. Nevermind.
if the moderators of this forum decided to remove the posts of all left wing posters would you be ok with that? that is exactly what twitter and facebook did to conservatives and you think it was their right? you are a very confused little person.

if the moderators of this forum decided to remove the posts of all left wing posters would you be ok with that? that is exactly what twitter and facebook did to conservatives and you think it was their right? you are a very confused little person.

It's their forum!

/----/ No one said the government owned Twitter. We're saying the Feds put pressure on social media to silence certain people. That is censorship.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16
6. But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.

From your link...

[the FBI] corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds.

... what's wrong with that?

LOL

No, moron, the First Amendment doesn't guarantee you a platform on someone else's private servers.

face-palm-gif.278959

From your link...

[the FBI] corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds.

... what's wrong with that?
/———/ Uhhhhh cover story? Plausible deniability???? That is funny coming from someone who bought into every liberal conspiracy theory including Big Brother is watching us.

Forum List

Back