Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.
To anyone but the most partisan it is clear that first amendment violations are abundant but will ANYONE be held to account for it?

If not our so called constitutional rights are nothing but a figment of our imagination IMO.
Nope
ftybnjnjiijj.jpeg
hhhjijjnnjjjjjjhhhggfddsdrgyhjjjj.png
uuhbgyhjjnjjjnnnjjjnjjjj.png

Can anyone BEGIN to doubt the FBI had a hand in the entire Jan 6th thing?

Why would they not? Crooked, corrupt, awful.

Who is Ray Epps. Indeed. He'll be on the Twitter "free speech" team soon no doubt.

I have, twice in my last few posts, made it clear that this looks bad and we need to know more.

I can't make it any more clear for you, and I don't know how to communicate with hardcore ideologues like you.

Play your weird little games with someone else. You are out of your league.
The only thing you've made clear is that you're trying to play on both sides of the fence.

Nothing new for you

To anyone but the most partisan it is clear that first amendment violations are abundant but will ANYONE be held to account for it?

If not our so called constitutional rights are nothing but a figment of our imagination IMO.
I am sure you will disagree but remember this and Twitter just like the USMB are privately owned, so you have no right to access their platform without their permission and agreeing to their rules, so your Freedom of Speech is not violated seeing it does not exist on Twitter nor here…

I am sure you will disagree but remember this and Twitter just like the USMB is privately owned, so you have no right to access their platform without their permission and agreeing to their rules, so your Freedom of Speech is not violated seeing it does not exist on Twitter nor here…
The FBI isn't telling USMB to silence me.

So the comparison you offered is POINTLESS

Twitter is a privately-owned company. It's not the government. This isn't a First Amendment issue.

Should a company -- especially a company that deals in freedom of expression -- fuck around with banning and shadow-banning and playing games? No, not in my estimation. Those are only band aids, and band aids usually make things worse. We just refuse to learn that one.

But this ain't a First Amendment issue.
/-----/ True, but this is government censorship:
The #TwitterFiles are revealing more every day about how the government collects, analyzes, and flags your social media content.

The only thing you've made clear is that you're trying to play on both sides of the fence.

Nothing new for you
I'm intelligent enough and curious enough to seek out the whole story and accurately understand both sides of the fence.

Nothing special there. Many of us are like that.

You folks look at it some kind of weakness. I don't know why that is. Although I can guess.

Twitter is private. The government doesn't own it.
/----/ No one said the government owned Twitter. We're saying the Feds put pressure on social media to silence certain people. That is censorship.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16
6. But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.

I'm intelligent enough and curious enough to seek out the whole story and accurately understand both sides of the fence.

Nothing special there. Many of us are like that.

You folks look at it some kind of weakness. I don't know why that is. Although I can guess.
Both sides....

AKA you are DESPERATELY seeking out something, anything that can legitimize the government putting their boot on our vocal cords.

You are not as clever as you think you are Mac

Wow, and let me ask you when you remodel someone toilet do you believe you have the right to speak freely in their home and they have no right to ask you to leave?

Twitter is privately owned and you have been censored on this board, so will you demand the owners of this board to stop infringing on your Freedom of Speech?

Or

Are you one of those that believe you should be allow to go into anyone home at anytime of the day or night and scream your opinion while claiming it is your right!

The fact is you believe you have a right that you do not have on Twitter, Facebook or even here and yet you will argue you do, so get a damn lawyer and take them to court and when you are laughed out of court just know I am laughing with the court at you!

Both sides....

AKA you are DESPERATELY seeking out something, anything that can legitimize the government putting their boot on our vocal cords.

I've said multiple times on your thread that this looks bad. We need to fully investigate this. So you're just wrong about me, again.

Why do you insist on hiding on your side of the fence? Has your ideology robbed you of your curiosity?

Both sides....

/----/ Libtards know it's government censorship. They just approve of it and are here to make excuses for it.

Okay Mac. Here is the First Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So without whining about how victimized you are, explain to me what you meant by "read the first amendment", and tell me you DIDN'T mean the part that says "congress shall make no law...."

When you write a letter to the editor they don't have to publish it in the newspaper. Do you understand that?

/----/ No one said the government owned Twitter. We're saying the Feds put pressure on social media to silence certain people. That is censorship.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16
6. But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.
The Feds have been doing this long before Twitter and you fools think Twitter is something new when it come to the Federal Government Propaganda Machine!

/----/ Libtards know it's government censorship. They just approve of it and are here to make excuses for it.

Start your own social media site. There must be forums where you can post conspiracy theories and your medical or science beliefs.

Wow, and let me ask you when you remodel someone toilet do you believe you have the right to speak freely in their home and they have no right to ask you to leave?

Twitter is privately owned and you have been censored on this board, so will you demand the owners of this board to stop infringing on your Freedom of Speech?

Or

Are you one of those that believe you should be allow to go into anyone home at anytime of the day or night and scream your opinion while claiming it is your right!

The fact is you believe you have a right that you do not have on Twitter, Facebook or even here and yet you will argue you do, so get a damn lawyer and take them to court and when you are laughed out of court just know I am laughing with the court at you!
You're too stupid lol. This is about the GOVERNMENT ya fucking idiot. Twitter is just the avenue that our government is using to silence us.

Address my first response to you or we're done here.

I've said multiple times on your thread that this looks bad. We need to fully investigate this. So you're just wrong about me, again.

Why do you insist on hiding on your side of the fence? Has your ideology robbed you of your curiosity?
My side of the fence?
I am forced to this side of the fence because the alternative is literally a cabal of immoral & insane lunatics.
There is no doubt I am a partisan. I don't try to hide that fact like you do.

I am sure you will disagree but remember this and Twitter just like the USMB are privately owned, so you have no right to access their platform without their permission and agreeing to their rules, so your Freedom of Speech is not violated seeing it does not exist on Twitter nor here…

They can't possibly understand what you wrote.

The Feds have been doing this long before Twitter and you fools think Twitter is something new when it come to the Federal Government Propaganda Machine!
/------/ No one believes that nonsense - except you.

/----/ You have no idea what the FBI is doing about your account.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16
20. Twitter then replied with its list of actions taken. Note mercy shown to actor Billy Baldwin:

Forum List

Back