Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.
From your link...

[the FBI] corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds.

... what's wrong with that?
Twitter REPEATEDLY told the FBI they found NO FOREIGN SHIT that needed to be addressed.

THATS what's wrong with it.

LOL

That's from YOUR link. Why no answer to the question?

What's wrong with that?
/———/ Two guys show up at your door at 2 am —- “Sir, we here to check for a gas leak.” So you’d let them in.
Only an imbecile would believe the Feds.

To anyone but the most partisan it is clear that first amendment violations are abundant but will ANYONE be held to account for it?

If not our so called constitutional rights are nothing but a figment of our imagination IMO.
Not until people that can't be bought are in government. Trump couldn't be bought; That's why they hate him so.

/———/ Two guys show up at your door at 2 am —- “Sir, we here to check for a gas leak.” So you’d let them in.
Only an imbecile would believe the Feds.

Still no answer to the question. I didn't ask what I should do when 2 guys show up at my door at 2am.

I asked what was wrong with the FBI working with social media to block foreign interference with our election?

You wouldn't need a link if you watched more Tham the lying MSM

LOL

Pretty much along the lines of a non-answer I expected. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

LOL

Pretty much along the lines of a non-answer I expected. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif
Look up the quartering on YouTube. His video yesterday went into great detail with screen captures of everything between the fbi and Twitter.

Just because I know the facts and you don't it doesn't make my post suspect. I am not here to teach you dumbfucks how to not be stupid.

Look up the quartering on YouTube. His video yesterday went into great detail with screen captures of everything between the fbi and Twitter.

Just because I know the facts and you don't it doesn't make my post suspect. I am not here to teach you dumbfucks how to not be stupid.

You don't know the facts. In fact, you make up your own facts. That's why you couldn't actually provide a link to corroborate your bullshit. I literally read the emails between Twitter and the FBI where Twitter informed them they removed some accounts deemed to be state linked to Russian entities.

You don't know the facts. In fact, you make up your own facts. That's why you couldn't actually provide a link to corroborate your bullshit. I literally read the emails between Twitter and the FBI where Twitter informed them they removed some accounts deemed to be state linked to Russian entities.
Uninformed loon

Forum List

Back