Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will the minute we get a hearing on the subject. Turds like you keep saying we can't have a hearing about fraud unless we have already proven it. What's the point of the hearing if it has already been proven? You catch-22 arguments only fool the gullible.

You are as gullible as they come. Posting this BS shows that.

You're a fucking idiot. The government can't enlist companies/third parties to do things it is constitutionally prohibited from doing. You're a poor liar and even a poorer propagandist.

The government can urge social media companies to be careful of what misinformation could be spread on their site. You are just a idiot.

The government can urge social media companies to be careful of what misinformation could be spread on their site. You are just a idiot.
No it can't. The government has no business telling anyone what the truth is.

So, it’s perfectly acceptable for the FBI to have 115 employees embedded within Twitter, the lead counsel a former DoJ lawyer who was behind the Russia hoax, payments to Twitter from the FBI, and weekly meetings targeting right leaning posts as disinformation, using 80 agents to monitor Twitter?

Whats wrong with you?

What is wrong with you? You apparently believe this BS.

/-----/ And yet, there is this:

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Dec 16

15. Just to show the FBI can be hyper-intrusive in both directions, they also asked Twitter to review a blue-leaning account for a different joke, except here it was even more obvious that
@clairefosterPHD
, who kids a lot, was kidding:
FkIBzZ7XEAwnFNN

Nothing damning about it. They are making Twitter aware of certain activities. They are not threatening anyone.

Still no answer to the question. I didn't ask what I should do when 2 guys show up at my door at 2am.

I asked what was wrong with the FBI working with social media to block foreign interference with our election?
/——-/ Nothing, as long as that is all they do.
Nothing damning about it. They are making Twitter aware of certain activities. They are not threatening anyone.
/———/ You can spin for the government only for so long But, I admire your tenacity.
01C8BF10-AA14-4C85-9113-D3D94B4AF2E2.jpeg

Forum List

Back