Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

Most of the well educated will not vote for that Trump
Not here.
I've busted so many grammatically challenged Hillary supporters here.... they're so friggin STUPID.
By "well educated", i don't focus on grammar; that's superficial in the overall scheme of intelligence. STUPIDITY is being gullible in believing partisan-edited photos and cartoons without understanding and/or checking the evidence/facts.

One can also say ...
Those voting for Trump are doing so holding their nose & brain.
Most of the well educated will not vote for that Trump trash.
Translation: Vote for Hillary. Never vote for anything outside the Democratic Party.

Thanks, got it.

One can also say ...
Those voting for Trump are doing so holding their nose & brain.
Most of the well educated will not vote for that Trump trash.
Translation: Vote for Hillary. Never vote for anything outside the Democratic Party.
That's your ridiculous "translation".
I was simply responding to another partisan comment/poster.

Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?
Absolutely Not!
Hillary Cost Hillary The Presidency!

That's your ridiculous "translation".
I was simply responding to another partisan comment/poster.
Are you or are you not supporting Hillary for President?
I am definitely NOT supporting Trump for POTUS or any political office outside Hollywood-style comedy "reality shows".
Hence, by not voting for Clinton, i would be increasing Trump's chance of becoming POTUS, and that would be tragic, IMO.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable.
Comey's non-factual statement had an effect, but without ANY evidence that smears Hillary directly, his announcement will not cost her the election ...

"Shortly after James Comey's letter to the FBI, Donald Trump briefly took the lead in the ABC News/WaPo tracking poll. At the time, we noted that ABC's poll is often accurate one week out, but is even more accurate the day before the election. And if that holds, it's good news for Hillary Clinton, because she's trending upward and has taken the lead again. To be more precise, Clinton dipped below Donald Trump for one day—October 30, when he was at 46% and she at 45%. They were tied the next day at 46%, and then Clinton pulled ahead again. She's now up 47% to 43%, which is exactly where things stood a week before Comey's announcement. So, the effect of the new e-mails, assuming there ever was one, may be dissipating."
Clinton Rebounds on Enthusiasm; Trump Slips Overall in Latest Poll

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable.
Comey's non-factual statement had an effect, but without ANY evidence that smears Hillary directly, his announcement will not cost her the election ...

"Shortly after James Comey's letter to the FBI, Donald Trump briefly took the lead in the ABC News/WaPo tracking poll. At the time, we noted that ABC's poll is often accurate one week out, but is even more accurate the day before the election. And if that holds, it's good news for Hillary Clinton, because she's trending upward and has taken the lead again. To be more precise, Clinton dipped below Donald Trump for one day—October 30, when he was at 46% and she at 45%. They were tied the next day at 46%, and then Clinton pulled ahead again. She's now up 47% to 43%, which is exactly where things stood a week before Comey's announcement. So, the effect of the new e-mails, assuming there ever was one, may be dissipating."

That's good news, but I still worry about Comey costing Hillary a Democrat-majority Senate.

That's good news, but I still worry about Comey costing Hillary a Democrat-majority Senate.
Obama will fire Comey after the election, unless Comey produces factual evidence on Hillary's email before the election to substantiate his announcement.

Still blaming the FBI Director for the acts of Democrats

Hillary
Weiner
Huma
Podesta

Obama will fire Comey after the election, unless Comey produces factual evidence on Hillary's email before the election to substantiate his announcement.
Which would only go to prove that Obama is petty and a mere revenge-seeking abuser of political power. If Comey is in the wrong, he should be fired now, not after the election.

I am definitely NOT supporting Trump for POTUS or any political office outside Hollywood-style comedy "reality shows".
Hence, by not voting for Clinton, i would be increasing Trump's chance of becoming POTUS, and that would be tragic, IMO.
Translation: Yes, I'm voting for Hillary.

Thanks. It figures.

The talk tomorrow, the day before the election, will be how Comey screwed the American people and let an elitist shithead off the hook.

Politics is filthy in the US and everybody should be outraged that Crooked Hillary is skating justice because she is rich, powerful and part of the Obama Administration and Obama controls the FBI and the Justice Department.

Just another example of Democrats being scumbags.

Forum List

Back