Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

Yeah, don't blame Anthony Weiner and him being investigated for sexting with minors on a device that had emails on it...

Don't blame Huma for not turning the device over during the Email investigation...

Don't blame Hillary for making sure all devices were counted for...

Just go ahead and blame Comey for doing his job because you will never blame those that caused the issue!
Wiener has proved to be very useful.

Yeah, I hope that punk disappears soon... Even if he stopped someone I hated it is not good for D.C. or the nation to have idiots like him around!

Well Donald has reached out to everyone else both for him or against him.

I think the least that Donald can do is make Comey the Federal A.G. now.

Well Donald has reached out to everyone else both for him or against him.

I think the least that Donald can do is make Comey the Federal A.G. now.
Rudy has already been offered the AG's job and accepted.
Watch what he will do to the Clinton Crime INC in his first day in office.
The Clintons REALLY need to start 'packing light' to escape to a non-extradition country.
They already have their multi millions in Qatar.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

Yeah, don't blame Anthony Weiner and him being investigated for sexting with minors on a device that had emails on it...

Don't blame Huma for not turning the device over during the Email investigation...

Don't blame Hillary for making sure all devices were counted for...

Just go ahead and blame Comey for doing his job because you will never blame those that caused the issue!
Wiener has proved to be very useful.

A useful TOOL? Ha ha!

Not that I think highly of this poster, but on a number of fronts, this is one of the fucking stupidest posts ever on this forum.

I'm watching a news conference right now, waiting for Hill hag to take the stage. I almost feel bad. All the people look like such sad sacks. Lol.

Kaine is blaming her loss on being female.

Maybe being a CRIMINAL has something to do with it, douche bag!

I'm watching a news conference right now, waiting for Hill hag to take the stage. I almost feel bad. All the people look like such sad sacks. Lol.

Kaine is blaming her loss on being female, what a douche bag

I was just about to post the same thing. Oh, she lost because she's a woman? I don't think so. She lost because of the woman that she is!

hiLIARy cost hiLIARy the Presidency.

Her long history of lies, lack of accomplishment, fraud and disdain for half of America turned off a lot of people.

I was just about to post the same thing. Oh, she lost because she's a woman? I don't think so. She lost because of the woman that she is!

It's a great thing about this country that being a woman was a total non factor for her. He was held accountable for her establishment corruption, no one cared.

Women are further behind because of the past for such lofty offices. It takes a career to get there and women were in the past held back. But the way to fix that is not to rush women not right for the job to somehow even it out. The way to fix the past is to do what we are doing, not caring

It's a great thing about this country that being a woman was a total non factor for her. He was held accountable for her establishment corruption, no one cared.

Women are further behind because of the past for such lofty offices. It takes a career to get there and women were in the past held back. But the way to fix that is not to rush women not right for the job to somehow even it out. The way to fix the past is to do what we are doing, not caring

Well, like I said, if it had been a woman like Condolleezza Rice, I would have definitely voted for her. I am more concerned about having a president who follows the constitution rather than the gender of a candidate. Not saying it wouldn't be nice to have a woman president though. :)

Forum List

Back