🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Democrats and Liberals ever learn to Love the Country or even Freedom?

If you are talking about not wanting people to vote multiple times.. about wanting to ensure that only those who are eligible to vote actually vote and that Dead people are casting votes, then yes.. I'm all about voter suppression.

But what significant issue of in person voter fraud mandates such sweeping laws? When Pennsylvania was asked to cite cases of voter fraud its voter ID law could have prevented in the last 10 years....it couldn't name one. That's how rare in person voter fraud is.

Voter fraud in any form is exceedingly rare. Most that does occur uses absentee balloting. Next in absurd infrequency is double voting in different precincts due to different residencies. After that, being even more absurdly rare are ineligible voters like felons.

And voter ID laws won't touch any of them.

Way at the end, with about 100 cases every 10 years in the entire nation....is in person voter fraud. A ridiculously low rate of occurrence that makes it about 8 times less likely than being struck by lightning in the same time period.
And its this you're protecting us from with voter ID law? Um, why? Voter ID laws are a solution in search of a problem.

I'm definitely not in love with the Republicans and disagree with them on a lot of issues but the Democrats are worse!

The Democrats are the party of government handouts, welfare dwellers, cry babies, illegal aliens, taxes (never met a tax or illegal alien they didn't like), protectors of the rights of criminals instead of their victims (soft on crime), Union thugs, the lazy, etc.

Democrats think you are ENTITLED to a good life by the government and they know how to run your life better than you! They encourage and want you to be dependent on government.
All true. And whatever you do, don't be uber rich unless you are a Democrat. :eusa_think:

the first part is a fallacy. If I were a Communist, and I loved my country, I'd want my country to be a Communist country. If I were a racist fascist, I'd want my country to be a fascist country that beat down on minorities.

The second part, coming from people who think that stopping people from drinking, taking drugs, from walking across the road where they choose, they want wars so they can impose restrictive laws and so on and on and on. That's not freedom.

Forum List

Back