🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Democrats and Liberals ever learn to Love the Country or even Freedom?

I just don't understand Liberals and Democrats.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

It's not Freedom they offer.. it's serfdom.

Ah this old argument. This is how cons convinced America to pass the Patriot Act, create the Department of Homeland Security, and start a senseless and unprecedented war whose consequences we'll be dealing with for decades.

Cut the bullshit Republicans. If you say Democrats hate freedom, hate America, or hate the troops and actively supported sending troops into danger, giving up freedom for protection, and putting your politics before the good of the country then you can go fuck yourself.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

================
hummmm ! looks to me as though you understand them quite well. :up:

personally i understand them very well, but it would take a few pages to tell you the truth about Demoscum/Liberscum.., and i do not have that much time to waste :up:

I see Old School chimed in...

Didn't try to refute anything, simply attacked.

You made 7 points. I completely disagree with 6 of them. I've been actively pro-life my entire life.

If you're going to blanket label me as not wanting freedom for people then don't expect a serious response. I spent 8 years being told how much I hate America by republicans during the Bush administration while they trampled over this country and I won't be told it again.

I don't hate the country. Hey fellow Dems do any of you hate the country? As for people if I see someone being oppressed I'm probably going to want to do something about it. Here's a question what do you think about Islam? The internet's full of conservatives who hate them. What do you think about people who are Gay? You might not hate them but you sure as hell enjoy supporting partners not being able to visit each other in hospitals. What do you think about black people? You might not hate them but you sure did immediately assume Michael Brown and Trayvon must have been guilty.

Ludicrous.

SJ19 affects everyone bub. Blanketing liberals as not wanting freedom for people is ridiculous.

I see we just entered the spin zone. What's your solution? "Enforce existing laws?" <- Sure give the government some of your trillions and lend them your army you've been building. "Build a fence?" <- sure give the government some of your trillions and keep sending cash their way to patch up tunnels and breaks in the wall.

I have no excuse for abortion it's a terrible act but I do blame conservatives for not supporting anything that could make alternatives to abortions, like raising your child, more manageable prospects.

If we disagree with you you call us freedom hating traitors. Somewhat how you did in the OP. Go figure :rolleyes:

Guess what for the longest time people WEREN'T getting equal treatment under the law. It took people who demanded equal treatment and it will continue to take people fighting for it.

Patriot act.

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

You realize 78% of the country is white right. As for your other dated lib talking points :eusa_hand:

Yea, but look at those whites that belong to the Democratic Party. The whites Republicans don't want, ever. College professors, scientists, intellectuals, atheists, gays, artists and so on. Republicans will never accept these people.

You disagree? What ones do you disagree with? Support your position..
How about voter suppression? I disagree with that. And we all know, it's no longer about Voter ID so you can stop with that crap.

Notice, when anyone is fighting for their rights, it's always right wingernuts we are fighting against?

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

You realize 78% of the country is white right. As for your other dated lib talking points :eusa_hand:

Yea, but look at those whites that belong to the Democratic Party. The whites Republicans don't want, ever. College professors, scientists, intellectuals, atheists, gays, artists and so on. Republicans will never accept these people.

Translation Republicans are poorly educated, hate gays, artists, minorities we have heard these liberal talking points for decades. Do you have anything new libs are boring the hell out of me with this old stuff.

Translation Republicans are poorly educated, hate gays, artists, minorities we have heard these liberal talking points for decades. Do you have anything new libs are boring the hell out of me with this old stuff.

Are you still calling us sodier hating, unpatriotic, freedom hating traitors?

A short answer... No, of course not.
So you deny that liberals are not allowed a veteran status because of your bigotry?

Bigotry... how lame. Don't support same-sex marriage, then you're a homophobe. Don't like Barry and his criminal minions? You're a racist. Really, you need to get another play book, this one is tired, worn and completely ineffective. I wouldn't vote for a person for national office if they hadn't been called a bigot, or a homophobe, or a racist at least ten times by the left. Especially if they haven't been accused of wanting to starve children and let the elderly die.

The bottom line is that liberals want control. Of everything. Thoughts, speech and especially deeds. So when are we going to hear the next rant about how talk radio has to allow opposing view points?

By the way, I have a question: Liberals are denied veteran status? Are you talking military here? I didn't know that we now test a person's ideology for military veteran's status. If that is true, that is wrong. You know, kind of like what the IRS was doing which Holder won't investigate...

That's why we practice voter suppression and talk about seceding.

Oh, wait.

Uh, nevermind.

And why we deny equal rights to all Americans and why we want children to starve and want veterans to be homeless and why we don't want jobs and economic growth .................

So you deny that liberals are not allowed a veteran status because of your bigotry?

Bigotry... how lame. Don't support same-sex marriage, then you're a homophobe. Don't like Barry and his criminal minions? You're a racist. Really, you need to get another play book, this one is tired, worn and completely ineffective. I wouldn't vote for a person for national office if they hadn't been called a bigot, or a homophobe, or a racist at least ten times by the left. Especially if they haven't been accused of wanting to starve children and let the elderly die.

The bottom line is that liberals want control. Of everything. Thoughts, speech and especially deeds. So when are we going to hear the next rant about how talk radio has to allow opposing view points?

By the way, I have a question: Liberals are denied veteran status? Are you talking military here? I didn't know that we now test a person's ideology for military veteran's status. If that is true, that is wrong. You know, kind of like what the IRS was doing which Holder won't investigate...

Bigotry is not the same as racist you wing nut...And if you think only dems want control you're a fool, since Reagan's reduxed the drug war we have lost more rights, not to mention the Patriot Act, and anti abortion crowds. Now tell me another bedtime story...

10596180_10203616668488936_1961195938_n_zpsa7512ef1.jpg

Hmmmmmm So you are saying that there are NO College professors, scientists, intellectuals, atheists, gays, artists and so on who are Republicans?

Really??

Really?

Damn.. You really are as dumb as some say you are.

How about voter suppression? I disagree with that. And we all know, it's no longer about Voter ID so you can stop with that crap.

Notice, when anyone is fighting for their rights, it's always right wingernuts we are fighting against?

If you are talking about not wanting people to vote multiple times.. about wanting to ensure that only those who are eligible to vote actually vote and that Dead people are casting votes, then yes.. I'm all about voter suppression.

But then it wasn't Republicans that tried to throw out Military Ballots... It was Democrats who did that.

And why we deny equal rights to all Americans and why we want children to starve and want veterans to be homeless and why we don't want jobs and economic growth .................

You mean like Rahm saying that he is holding Government jobs for illegals only.. That no legal or citizen, even jobless Vets need apply?

Luddley... How about some facts and links to your accusations?

Or is it that all you are capable of doing is posting pictures?

Forum List

Back