🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Democrats and Liberals ever learn to Love the Country or even Freedom?

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

You realize 78% of the country is white right. As for your other dated lib talking points :eusa_hand:

Yea, but look at those whites that belong to the Democratic Party. The whites Republicans don't want, ever. College professors, scientists, intellectuals, atheists, gays, artists and so on. Republicans will never accept these people.

Translation Republicans are poorly educated, hate gays, artists, minorities we have heard these liberal talking points for decades. Do you have anything new libs are boring the hell out of me with this old stuff.

Mitt Romney advisor likened being gay to being a drug addict PinkNews.co.uk

Right-wing attacks blamed for gay Romney adviser s resignation

The only thing "new" is the "denial".

I just don't understand Liberals and Democrats.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

It's not Freedom they offer.. it's serfdom.
what equal treatment are you talking about? the equal treatment we get compared to justin beiber or anybody else with enough money to pay off "lawyers" ie our entire system is for sale so this is the greatest threat to all our freedom and has been forever. you all want the freedom to enslave each other and that enslaves us all. dumbass. koch brothers are polluting illegally and getting away with it because you bow to anybody with more money then you and don't stand for justice or freedom of the masses cause your cowardly asses. don't talk to anybody about freedom because it's gone. you are free to get screwed over by the money buying your worthless lives.

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

You realize 78% of the country is white right. As for your other dated lib talking points :eusa_hand:

Yea, but look at those whites that belong to the Democratic Party. The whites Republicans don't want, ever. College professors, scientists, intellectuals, atheists, gays, artists and so on. Republicans will never accept these people.

Translation Republicans are poorly educated, hate gays, artists, minorities we have heard these liberal talking points for decades. Do you have anything new libs are boring the hell out of me with this old stuff.

What happens when you are in denial:

Mildred2ljt1n9.gif

LMAO lets consider this Democrat quote, not from some nobody like you reference but from the guy you people elected Senate Majority Leader of the United States of America..."a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" go ahead top that! Run away and hide before I start quoting Democrat clansman Robert Byrd. OH SNAP!

I see Old School chimed in...

Didn't try to refute anything, simply attacked.

You made 7 points. I completely disagree with 6 of them. I've been actively pro-life my entire life.

If you're going to blanket label me as not wanting freedom for people then don't expect a serious response. I spent 8 years being told how much I hate America by republicans during the Bush administration while they trampled over this country and I won't be told it again.
=========
you simply hate freedom unless it for libefools only, freedom of speech, no way unless it is for liberfools, being pro life has nothing to do with freedom, i hate abortions simply because the baby would cause an "inconvenience", and if you say it restricts a woman's "freedom" then i will repeat.., you "HATE FREEDOM" :up:

Will Democrats and Liberals ever learn to Love the Country or even Freedom?

Maybe if they were weaned off of the Kool-Aid, but I other then that I wouldn't count on it.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

Wow....did you ever prove the first paragraph with the second.

Lets be fair. Only 88% of Romney voters were white.

I really wonder just how the Liberals and Democrats who are for the Open Borders and refuse to secure them can claim that they are trying to protect the country from Terrorists getting in?

Do they consider the Anal Probing by TSA at airports, train stations, bus stations, and even along the roads all that is needed?

Your entire post was personal opinion. You want your personal opinion refuted in a manner consistent with your presentation?

"Uh-uh."

And done.

So....is there anything to this thread but right wing echo chamber stereotypes and those mindlessly nodding to them?

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

It's not Freedom they offer.. it's serfdom.

Here's an example of how they'd like everyone to think regarding American exceptionalism and our military.

This idiot, like many other idiots, has declared that displaying an American flag is offensive. Military is offensive. Now this jerk is claiming that flag and military stickers on lockers or helmuts are racist. He cites a poster of a monkey smoking a cigarette as proof that racism is rampant in the fire dept. This guy is a narrow-minded and I bet a product of the race baiter's school of hatred. He's the one that should be fired.

"One of the big problems in America today is how some people see false racism or bigotry nearly everywhere they look. They see what they want to see.

A bigger problem is many of those people are in positions of authority."

Fire Chief Says American Flag Stickers Must Go, Citing ‘Racism’ – Relieves Firefighters of Duties for Displaying Them
http://toprightnews.com/?p=5765

Every time I talk to a liberal, they insist they know best on virtually everything and they get vile when you disagree. Most I know cannot articulate why they hold their views and usually spout accusations at the right or talking points. Just like the fire chief who simply claimed flags and military emblems are racist, but can't begin to explain why. He is following the left's rule about not showing pride in country or military and pushing the notion that every white person is racist whether they know it or not. Any proof will do since this guy takes it as fact that whites are racist so, in his feeble mind, virtually anything they do or say will have racist tones. And even if they are "reformed" they are still privileged and should feel bad anyway.

Capitalism is racist. Being against high taxes is racist. Talking about personal responsibility is racist. Talking about how stupid liberal ideology ruins this country is racist.

Liberals want to rule the world their way. They want all of us to comply and go along with what they want. No dissention is tolerable. They claim they do what they do because they care, but then come up with bogus solutions to everything that result in giving themselves power over people. Everything from Obamacare to global warming scams allow them to take as much money as they want from us while limiting our freedoms.

There must be few if any 'liberals' on the board by the definitions offered here. As I don't know anyone who has argued that the US flag is 'racist'.

Will conservatives and republicans ever use critical thinking rather than emotion and logical fallacy to understand what exactly the moderate left wants?

A short answer... No, of course not.
So you deny that liberals are not allowed a veteran status because of your bigotry?

Bigotry... how lame. Don't support same-sex marriage, then you're a homophobe. Don't like Barry and his criminal minions? You're a racist. Really, you need to get another play book, this one is tired, worn and completely ineffective. I wouldn't vote for a person for national office if they hadn't been called a bigot, or a homophobe, or a racist at least ten times by the left. Especially if they haven't been accused of wanting to starve children and let the elderly die.

The bottom line is that liberals want control. Of everything. Thoughts, speech and especially deeds. So when are we going to hear the next rant about how talk radio has to allow opposing view points?

By the way, I have a question: Liberals are denied veteran status? Are you talking military here? I didn't know that we now test a person's ideology for military veteran's status. If that is true, that is wrong. You know, kind of like what the IRS was doing which Holder won't investigate...

Bigotry is not the same as racist you wing nut...And if you think only dems want control you're a fool, since Reagan's reduxed the drug war we have lost more rights, not to mention the Patriot Act, and anti abortion crowds. Now tell me another bedtime story...

Wow, I read my statement over and over and no where in there did I say "Bigotry is the same as racism." If I said I don't like my vehicles to have black paint on them, would you then rationalize me as a racist? Your jump in rationalization is simply astounding. Amazing... ignorant, but amazing.

A short answer... No, of course not.
So you deny that liberals are not allowed a veteran status because of your bigotry?

Bigotry... how lame. Don't support same-sex marriage, then you're a homophobe. Don't like Barry and his criminal minions? You're a racist. Really, you need to get another play book, this one is tired, worn and completely ineffective. I wouldn't vote for a person for national office if they hadn't been called a bigot, or a homophobe, or a racist at least ten times by the left. Especially if they haven't been accused of wanting to starve children and let the elderly die.

The bottom line is that liberals want control. Of everything. Thoughts, speech and especially deeds. So when are we going to hear the next rant about how talk radio has to allow opposing view points?

By the way, I have a question: Liberals are denied veteran status? Are you talking military here? I didn't know that we now test a person's ideology for military veteran's status. If that is true, that is wrong. You know, kind of like what the IRS was doing which Holder won't investigate...

10596180_10203616668488936_1961195938_n_zpsa7512ef1.jpg

Geobbels would be proud Luddy. Take something completely innocuous and make it inflammatory and totally out of context. Do you have even the slightest idea of what is being said on this poster of yours and what is the origin of its outrageous claims? Something that even the Democratic National committee has denounced as incredible hyperbole? Congradulations... you have joined rdean as a complete and total party hack.

Forum List

Back