Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

56% of white women voted for Romney, dumbass.

So he only lost 3% after the Progressive demonization campaign? Wow, you guys need to ask for your money back.

So you admit you were full of shit when you said white women won him the race. Good for you.

The fact he carried a majority of them at all won him the race. Dems were expecting 60-40 the other way.

Dems were expecting to win WOMEN, and they did. Handily. They got 54-41 for women in general. Why do you lie so much?

They were expecting to win women by more than 60-40, didn't get it.

They were expecting to win white women overall, didn't get it.

Link to "expecting to win women 60-40?

At any rate, 54-41 was enough to win the popular vote by 3 million. The fact that massive voter suppression in rust belt states gave Trump a narrow 80k victory across them all is not proof the Dems lost that support.

It's always been their norm... they have just gotten their way for the last 8 years. It's like they've been denied their participation trophy.

It's fucking hilarious.

So he only lost 3% after the Progressive demonization campaign? Wow, you guys need to ask for your money back.

So you admit you were full of shit when you said white women won him the race. Good for you.

The fact he carried a majority of them at all won him the race. Dems were expecting 60-40 the other way.

Dems were expecting to win WOMEN, and they did. Handily. They got 54-41 for women in general. Why do you lie so much?
Marty is generally facts challenged. I don't think he is lying probably.

Stop white knighting, farkey.

He was riding the waive of popular support that nearly every president gets during a military invasion. After that, it fell precipitously. You can try and rewrite history all you want, but it's the age of the Internet, we have proof, and you're wrong.

Opinions on polling and national viewpoints is not "proof"

Just like opinions are not facts either, another issue your side has.

You're fucking joking, right, Alternative Facts Party?

another term made up by you idiots to promote opinions you like, and denigrate opinions you don't.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE made it up?

Conway: Press Secretary Gave 'Alternative Facts'

Ah, you are right. so far the score is me 100 you 1. keep it up.

You don't even care anymore. Just lie lie lie, because your "team" has "power."

Wow. 2018 and 2020 are going to be ROUGH for you.

At any rate, 54-41 was enough to win the popular vote by 3 million. The fact that massive voter suppression in rust belt states gave Trump a narrow 80k victory across them all is not proof the Dems lost that support.

Again, those votes were basically the spill-over from California.

And throwing in the "voter suppression" crap just shows you are totally hopeless and clueless.

The proof of dems losing support is Trump winning in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

When liberals get clobbered in an election, they often start ranting hysterically.
It's been happening a lot recently. :itsok:

Now that normal Americans have recognized how much they lie and fake a decent agenda, yes it might be their "new normal".

Soros is paying his mindless zombies minions to the point of borderline sedition.

Stop Soros, stop the protests

HA, no. Go ahead, stop Soros. 5 million people don't march in the streets on Jan. 21st because they're paid. This is TRUE American protests, angry that a president was killed in the popular vote and still attains power.

The 21MM figure sounds a lot like Hillary's 6-1 lead Nov 8 6PM.

Soros only had to pay the organizers. Maybe you'll get conjugal visits when he's locked uo

Stop white knighting, farkey.

I remember when he posted thought provoking arguments and refrained from childishly needling other posters ....

HA! I'm kidding. That never happened.

Opinions on polling and national viewpoints is not "proof"

Just like opinions are not facts either, another issue your side has.

another term made up by you idiots to promote opinions you like, and denigrate opinions you don't.

WE made it up?

I just care about giving you that aneurysm that you probably truly deserve.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

WE made it up?

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Well at least this is you being honest. You'll cut off your nose to spite your face. I.e. you'll burn down democracy to satisfy your bloodlust for anyone who thinks differently from you.

You must be a VERY mentally healthy person.

Soros is paying his mindless zombies minions to the point of borderline sedition.

Stop Soros, stop the protests

HA, no. Go ahead, stop Soros. 5 million people don't march in the streets on Jan. 21st because they're paid. This is TRUE American protests, angry that a president was killed in the popular vote and still attains power.

The 21MM figure sounds a lot like Hillary's 6-1 lead Nov 8 6PM.

Soros only had to pay the organizers. Maybe you'll get conjugal visits when he's locked uo

21MM?

Are blind, or illiterate?

And throwing in the "voter suppression" crap just shows you are totally hopeless and clueless.

"Spill over from California"?

Is that not the United States anymore? How do you think this helps your argument?

It's common among the intellectually challenged. It's why Trump is president.

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.

We might also ought to bear in mind that with the Democrats agitating violently, Obama remaining in DC and the Democrats arguing that Trump is not legit, the stage has been set for a coup.

I would not be surprised if some of Obama's DoD appointees might try to pull that off prior to "Mad Dog" taking over at the Pentagon.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

What would the Reich wing reaction be if Trump lost, but won the popular vote by 3 million, and then found out that Clinton had Vladimir Putin's and FBI director James Comey's assistance in helping her win?

You Reich wingers would be demanding investigation after investigation, Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwdd'd & every other Reich wing talk show host would be raising HOLY
HELL from here on out.

They aren't going to calm down. They know that Trump is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval office. No one believes that Trump would have won this election without the assistance of a foreign adversary and FBI Director James Comey's unprecedented interference into this election.

EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

The good news:
The Senate has announced it will be doing an investigation into Putin interfering into this election.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation

The DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI & FBI director James Comey.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Last edited:

WE made it up?

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Well at least this is you being honest. You'll cut off your nose to spite your face. I.e. you'll burn down democracy to satisfy your bloodlust for anyone who thinks differently from you.

You must be a VERY mentally healthy person.

You are confusing my political outlook for my personal outlook about progressive half-wits such as yourself. I have clearly stated my views here. I consider myself a strict constructional federalist, with libertarian leanings. Right now Trump seems to be doing more harm than good, based on my views.

Hillary is basically the opposite of everything I believe in.

"Spill over from California"?

Is that not the United States anymore? How do you think this helps your argument?

It basically torpedoes your "but but but she won the popular vote" screed, besides the actual clinching fact that the popular vote means as much as hits do in determining the winner of a baseball game.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

You do so every time you post. It's obvious to all who read your posts where you rank.

Forum List

Back